Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit (1057 Views)

Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video) / Buhari Disappoints Wailers, Regains Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by BERNIMOORE: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just yesterday it was a FrontPage Nairaland news that 15000 youths Are awaiting president buhari at the Airport but the organizers were actually hidding something from the youths, we believe that femi Adesina will apologize for his outright falsehood he reduced himself to yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy grin
Same idiots that brought the plague ... i bet sarkkki was amongst em grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by porshnuel: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
bad eggs wait for d funeral of ur paymaster....all i c r herdmen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by DonCortino: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Just yesterday it was a FrontPage Nairaland news that 15000 youths Are awaiting president buhari at the Airport but the organizers were actually hidding something from the youths, we believe that femi Adesina will apologize for his outright falsehood he reduced himself to yeye dey smell

Hahahaha

Apc are liars and their zombies feed on d lies.

Useless administration.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by austin2all: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
EVEN BUHARI IS DISAPPOINTED IN HIMSELF. thats if he's still breathing ooo.
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by BERNIMOORE: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where is the 'istandbybuhariprotest' billed for today 5th? Nowhere! They are only interested in stopping your right to protest. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by TPAND(f): 3:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari has always disappointed since his first day in office as president of Nigeria.

Please can anyone tell me what the meaning of a 'man of Integrity' is.
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by MakeADifference: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2017
If there is one thing APC lacks, it is civility. Call it finesse.

A very very crude people. Don't you see how they all look?

Very ugly.

BERNIMOORE:
Where is the 'istandbybuhariprotest' billed for today 5th? Nowhere! They are only interested in stopping your right to protest. Shame on them
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by bubu2019: 5:50am On Feb 06, 2017
TO CALL THOSE YOUTHS ZOMBEE IS TO UPGRADE THIER STANDARD,PLS CAN SMBODY FIND ME A WORD TO QUALIFY THEM?
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm still wondering what will make a young and vibrant youth like me that believe in good leadership and governance with a burning desire to succeed in life will go to the airport and wait to welcome a terrorist, a liar, a failure, an incompetent fellow in the guise of president who karma and nemesis has caught up with back to nigeria, smh, i just pity some youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by BERNIMOORE: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
I'm still wondering what will make a young and vibrant youth like me that believe in good leadership and governance with a burning desire to succeed in life will go to the airport and wait to welcome a terrorist, a liar, a failure, an incompetent fellow in the guise of president who karma and nemesis has caught up with back to nigeria, smh, i just pity some youths.
chai you hate this man die anyway Nigerians are fed up of lies, and to continue in their delusion The APC Led federal government knowing fully The hardship they inflicted on Nigerians and how our youth are desperate for money, They just came in with a news that can distract Nigerians"that they recovered N110,000,000 cash from Inec officials allegedly by Governor Wike' they displayed mouthwatering raw cash To DISTRACT OUR CALL FOR HIDING PRESIDENT BUHARI'S INDEFINITE WHEREABOUT grin https://www.nairaland.com/3616237/rivers
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by ajepako(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
bubu2019:
TO CALL THOSE YOUTHS ZOMBEE IS TO UPGRADE THIER STANDARD,PLS CAN SMBODY FIND ME A WORD TO QUALIFY THEM?

Let's see... How about...

Retards... Mor0ns....fuckwits.., nitwits.... Imbeciles....slowpokes... Mumu... Idiots... Brain dead..
Re: Buhari Disappoints 15,000 Youths Awaiting His Arrival, What A Deceit by BERNIMOORE: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2017
bubu2019:
Have you been to Kano before? 15,000 almajiri will fill 25 trucks sharp sharp just give them N100 each They will sing for you! Don't you see The ones that escaped to Lagos? You hear"Akoba adaaba Oloun majeari" 'Aa ni ri Alarooka' grin

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, Demand To See President Buhari / #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) / Man Cuts Off Thumb Used In Voting For Buhari, Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.