Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) (44291 Views)

Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by HumanistMike(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
2dugged:
@bolded , the same reason I know about your mum grin

You have the issue of blood
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by Misdemeanor: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
That chick is a liar and a gold digger, they dated in 2013 till 2015 when he told her he was getting married. I know their story very well, she was fully aware he has children but that man can never deny his children but he can lie about his affairs. How can a lady send insulting message to a man insulting his entire family and his 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son, calling them names because a man told u he cant marry u. When the mother of the kids found out she confronted her n asked her not to involve her children in their mess, the emoh girl told the lady that she come to her house n beat her up n nothing will happen, and as long as she doesn't get what she want she will keep insisting. The man got married n has moved, u are sending him messages that u want to her his child and nothing more because u love him so much and can't live without him. Na winch dey worry u, what kind of love is that. The girl is asking for 230million ooo. She ain't cheap, just a gold digger. He bought whatever she asked for, even paid for her to go to law school and shes demanding all that for emotion trauma. She's crazy

1 Like

Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeze001:
Ehen! They will descend on the female with immediate effect, dem no know d story complete o! They already call her names like bish, puta, who.re, etc. A shame really! A male specie that cannot handle his affairs maturely and rather comes venting on social media, is that one a man?
Wrong. It's not about maturity to handle affairs. If the girl is as desperate as he says, he needed to take the first move to go public. He now has the advantage against a suit or a blackmail.

You are right about not knowing the complete story. Am sure she has some dirty secrets about him that she could use for him to go to such an extreme. It's now her move but she's lost the element of surprise. Any move she makes now will first be seen in light of his own side of the story.
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fuqman:
Oga go and pay ur bills abeg.. When u dey chop her kpekus u no make noise ooh. Na now wey casala don blow u wan fly..

Which useless bills them get any agreement? LOL i wonder how ladies come into relationship cos of the benefit they will get, If the guy na nobody will she stalk him?

1 Like

Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by Misdemeanor: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
segzyogondus:
Na dem 2 understand wetin dey really happen check and balance am in the voice of Burna Boy.... Girl no fit ask for this kind things as Compensation without good reasons or reason..... Mak I ask Compensation say he date her or say he disvirgin her or say she do abortion or say he leave her or say wetin I no fit think the Or finish abeg make una help me think other things when fit make the Or continue....

He's not the first she has dated, she dated others before him, so why him specifically? Is she the first to date a man or have an abortion for a man, or the first to be disvirgined by a man. Abeg make I hear, she nothing but a gold digger. They are not kids they both enjoyed the benefits of the relationship, so he owes her nothing.
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by tundeshola(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Afta u Don finish ha fr bed....-ts unfair Mr modickson why r u callin d poor gul out social ntwk...make we fr no say gul de beg u? Abi I de clappp fr u
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by segzyogondus(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Misdemeanor:

He's not the first she has dated, she dated others before him, so why him specifically? Is she the first to date a man or have an abortion for a man, or the first to be disvirgined by a man. Abeg make I hear, she nothing but a gold digger. They are not kids they both enjoyed the benefits of the relationship, so he owes her nothing.
Please do not get me wrong here I totally support what you just said I was only asking what reason or reasons on earth she got to make such request cos I really do not understand now you just added to my or is he the only guy she has ever dated I was trying to find reasons...... Thanks... If I knew a name higher than gold-digger that is the name I would likely want to call her
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by CoCoLav(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
victorazy:

There is no point that will justify her demands, she is just a poor and cheap girl with no dignity. Buy her toyota 2007 while her mates are driving Range2017

So even if she lent him some money while they were dating, it still wont "justify" her demands? undecided
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by jfleece(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
stinggy:
Dumped olosho wan open office for d guy head grin grin
You've served your purpose. Binshhhh be gone! angry angry
lol u don turn pastor Chris ooooo..
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
HumanistMike:

You have the issue of blood
your real mother tongue
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by edoyad(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
See how she just disgraced idoma girls for nothing. Chai! And it's not like you're a hungry girl o Ene.
Re: Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) by HumanistMike(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
2dugged:
your real mother tongue

You are a menstrater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.