Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos (5653 Views)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by wfkusbase: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Nafiu Umar Balarabe posted photos from a remote community in Niger State that practice paganism, alleging that some evangelists are trying to convert the people to Christianity. His words after the cut.

"This is a challenge to all Muslim Community in the the North and especially from North central. This village is called Birnin Amina in Rijau Local Government of Niger state. The community there they don't practice any religion but paganism. Now our people of the other religions are taking advantage of their situation by clothing them as you can see on the picture below . Their main aim is convert them into Christianity. This is a challenge to both of us. Pls let's do something in time.

SEE UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by TheValiant(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2017
I hope they also gave them a bath and some deodorant embarassed
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by showafrica(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2017
no big bobby for that villa?

2 Likes

Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2017
Ugliness beget ugliness...
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by PEPPERified: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2017
see pointed bobby!

Chai! Bobby suckers association of Nigeria, over to you.
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by GamaG(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Is there not a beautiful young girl in that village for her picture to be displayed here? why are u showing us old women pics. wetin I wan carry them do?
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by bsideboii(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2017
TheValiant:
I hope they also gave them a bath and some deodorant embarassed
Which one u do? U sit behind your P.C feeling sophisticated.

2 Likes

Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by segebase(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2017
been a while I see pointed nipple like this....rare to find ...
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2017
segebase:
been a while I see pointed nipple like this....rare to find ...
I can't even ..
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by firstking01(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
The breast is so un-attractive.
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by mranova(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2017
wfkusbase:
Nafiu Umar Balarabe posted photos from a remote community in Niger State that practice paganism, alleging that some evangelists are trying to convert the people to Christianity. His words after the cut.

"This is a challenge to all Muslim Community in the the North and especially from North central. This village is called Birnin Amina in Rijau Local Government of Niger state. The community there they don't practice any religion but paganism. Now our people of the other religions are taking advantage of their situation by clothing them as you can see on the picture below . Their main aim is convert them into Christianity. This is a challenge to both of us. Pls let's do something in time.

SEE UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE>>

Is he trying to start a religious war with his statement?
Re: Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos by falcon01: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Who send em why will they give them clothings they are living in peace without religion so let them be

Very soon they will start fighting.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo) / Advice On Breast Sucking Taste / My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.