Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Nigerian Sacrifice - 2017 Or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Sacrifice - 2017 Or (269 Views)

Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / Easter: Ambode Greets Christians, Preaches Tolerance, Sacrifice For One Another / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Sacrifice - 2017 Or by vioment: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
I stand with Nigeria and I hope for the best of Nigeria.

We need power supply in Nigeria. We need power supply to industrialize even better. The government has given us doubt but we know the route. So since we don't have a government of creative ways in our arms of legislation; we should come up with our own ideas.

I suggest that the government don't pay any state, any civil servant, have a dedicated way of accepting money from diaspora, and tax current businesses even more; for four months only. Organize dedicated places where people can go and eat for four months. Work if you want or not. If you work more reward.

After this sacrifice, Everyone that donated or sacrifice should have a year free electric and rail services, and those that worked during this period should have 2 years free. This should be an official verification that is authentic and reliable without doubt of sacrifice. This verified participation should be mobile for the first six months; so if someone moves from lagos to ibadan or enugu, one should be able to send/show a verifiable id of the sacrifice that exempts one from being charged. It should be only good for the first and second years.

The money from the sacrifice should be used be used mostly for light/power supply and freight/people rail.

Add more ideas if you have any.

(1) (Reply)

No Best Reason To Hate / #whereisbuhari #whereismrpresident / Traders Charge Aregbesola On More Dividends Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.