Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" (45932 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by ngolokante(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is this madam related to Jelili Adesiyan?...the guy was involved in that Ekitigate scandal if am not mistaken
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Ecosystem4u: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
berrystunn:
Apc, buhari, and zombie .. Which of them is our problem?

The TRIO, they are canker worms that has eaten deep into the fabricks of our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by fyneboi79(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
"I am not disappointed in this egoistic, deceitful, two faced tyrant of a president as I did not vote for him" - Funke Adesiyan rages

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fqcuBt8bwRU/WJhKEAnc0qI/AAAAAAALlt4/9eJjTT1fmTMbJsD3OEpfVJqrEYJa32YdACLcB/s640/ds.png[/img]
Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan took to IG just now to blast President Buhari, who extended his vacation/medical leave in London indefinitely on Sunday. She wrote:..

"There was a Country! I am not disappointed in this egoistic, deceitful, two faced tyrant of a president as I did not vote for him, I am more disappointed in men of supposed honor who sold this bad product to gullible Nigerians and yet keep mute as the democracy they alongside many others fought for is being destroyed by this tyrant of a General.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DHo4FwSGEwA/WJhKH-u9pgI/AAAAAAALlt8/Sk_Aj6kj3VsKuRc6B4aXURvVhNaEoAr4QCLcB/s400/3.png[/img]
I am disappointed in Asiwaju Tinubu, Prof Wole Soyinka, Adams Oshiomole and many more men and women who had led us to believe they are on the side of Nigeria and the oppressed. We are in a democratic era yet our freedom of speech, expression and association is being threatened and you all are quiet for the fear of what? Arrest? What is life without a purpose? I said it last week that it is useless protesting to a deaf horse and protest is not enough. You now see what I mean? How dare you try to shut people up? You elderly ones who sold us this bad market and yet keep mute in the face of impunity have failed your country. Your loyalty to your country is tainted and untrue. On this day, I wish Gani Fawehinmi and Abami Eda were alive. These were true great men whose loyalty to Nigeria will forever be unquestionable. #angry #iweepfornigeria #voteouttyranny2019"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQKiijoByl6/

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/02/i-am-not-disappointed-in-this-egoistic.html
She even likened the president to a bad product?! DSS visit coming soon
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by purem(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by bangging(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
olosho seeking attention . better face ur pucce selling business and stay out of politics. cos the whitish organ kept inside ur head cannot process it
that olosho is a nigerian with a license, well kwn and well respected across nigeria... Cos she telling the truth? U are a bombastic element...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by BabaO2: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am disappointed in Asiwaju Tinubu, Prof Wole Soyinka, Adams Oshiomole and many more men and women who had led us to believe they are on the side of Nigeria and the oppressed. We are in a democratic era yet our freedom of speech, expression and association is being threatened and you all are quiet for the fear of what? Arrest? What is life without a purpose? I said it last week that it is useless protesting to a deaf horse and protest is not enough. You now see what I mean? How dare you try to shut people up? You elderly ones who sold us this bad market and yet keep mute in the face of impunity have failed your country. Your loyalty to your country is tainted and untrue. On this day, I wish Gani Fawehinmi and Abami Eda were alive. These were true great men whose loyalty to Nigeria will forever be unquestionable. #angry #iweepfornigeria #voteouttyranny2019"
Silly, because they are not on your side doesn't mean you have to call them names, you rightly said it, we are in democracy, follow your own belief, thank God, the option you voted for would have been more disastrous ...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
What did u guys expect when u voted in your grandfather's mate to govern a nation? To b president ain't moimoi

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eledan:

Stones at Tinubu and co right? This PDP ashewo girl is getting involved with politics that can easily mess her up.
We are not discussing boobs enlargement here.

In other words what you are saying is that its right for the prices of everything in Nigeria to go triple way up but the minimum wage is stagnant ,same way they met it? God gave you some thinking faculty somewhere in yo head try and use it for once ,stop forming odeshi online cause I know say u never chop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Kingspin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
From most educated to most educated zombies. Funke, I stand with you and many Nigerian families who hardly eat one square meal these days. This change must be real one OR.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by purem(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
olosho seeking attention . better face ur pucce selling business and stay out of politics. cos the whitish organ kept inside ur head cannot process it

Chai ppl ehnn....
But WHY

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
jayAjoku:
i wonder what we would have said if Jonathan Won and things went downhill as they have right now ..... would we have begged for Buhari then ?
Downhill? well he is not and can never be anymore.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by columbus007(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
BlackDBagba:
My question is this: this 'death rumour' is it supposed to be another distracting tool or what? Because you'll think by now they'll want to debunk the story. But no! They are keeping Nigerians busy. Every nigerian now says ' Is he dead?' like a new greeting. Same old rat race...different track!!
hmmm cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by sdindan: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eledan:

Stones at Tinubu and co right? This PDP ashewo girl is getting involved with politics that can easily mess her up.

She shouldn't get involve in politics cos she's not a human?

OK, Kontinu!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by cybriz82(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by cybriz82(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

spit on u...u shud b ashamed of urself...iz like u need eye glass to see clearly.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by chachanga: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
gerg:
Please include Obasanjo, Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie and other self acclaimed men and women of wisdom. Buhari made me lost hope in humanity. How can supposed men of intelligence believe that Buhari is the best for Nigeria despite all the facts pointing towards the opposite direction? Was is a form of hypnotism? .

Princedapace:

So everyone should or must praise Buhari abi? Anyone who says anything bad about buhari is now a PDP or a prsotitute or an IPOB? YOU need deliverance bro..

My brother.. Nigerians are not smiling... Things are too expensive.. I am not a supporter of any political party.. I can give u my Facebook account so that u can check way back in 2013 and 2014 even to 2015 , I av always attacked pdp.. I even attacked pdp few days back on mg Facebook.. Bro.. I am not a supporter of any party..

Truth must be told.. Ur boss, Buhari has intimidated a lot Nigerians.. He has shown total tribal bigory and has increased impunity, things are too expensive now.. He was elected to make things better and not make things worst..

Buhari is worst, I can confirm for u.. Many countries were in the same situation we found ourselves in 2015 but have made progress a bit... For instance Egypt and SA.. They have made progress but Nigeria has gotten worst..

Security men are killing people anyhow and hunger has increased 5x.. Pls na.. Stop this annoying support for Buhari... If u work for Buhari is understandable.. He pays u.. Get sense bro

Until people unite to support themselves and whoever is truly poised to move Nigeria forward while being in readiness to destroy any opposition to that agenda, regardless of it coloration or affiliation, this country's going nowhere.

A lot rides on the division and indecisiveness of the people.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
GBAM!....Now u're talking, unlike the rawbish u sphewed last week.

UN-FORTUNATELY, i erroneously voted the useless*clueless* deaf* d.umb* despotic*powerdrunk*exhausted*grave-bound nomad!....but now i say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
#buHOROR is nig's WORST DISASTER!

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by opribo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
We must never allow these deadwoods to make our country a failed state. They have stolen our money, used our natural resources to enrich themselves and their families yet they refuse to go away with their loot, they keep coming back to mortgage our future. No more.

Where are we to allow an expired man to lead our great country, where are we to allow a man who has led this country before to come back again. NEVER AGAIN, Nigeria must move forward that lies in our hands the youths of this country.
Take a look around the world Nigerian youths are making giant strides only these gangsters keep messing us up.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by danielenyinka(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
We are watching
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by ddippset(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
systemz:

Weed in action.
my weed or her weed?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by cybriz82(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omagago:
H

abajo who born u throway?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by michoim(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your vote was not needed, you bastard.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Aroh48(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eledan:

Your own zombie never get cure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by holuphisayor(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well said
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Aroh48(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seenyo:
GBAM!....Now u're talking, unlike the rawbish u sphewed last week.

UN-FORTUNATELY, i erroneously voted the useless*clueless* deaf* d.umb* despotic*powerdrunk*exhausted*grave-bound nomad!....but now i say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
#buHOROR is nig's WORST DISASTER!
Thank God your zombism have been cured.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by deebrain(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

You are simply foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by eyinjuege: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
I miss Gani Fawehinmi.....

Though, this protest should also have included the cancellation of useless allowances for law makers.

We need lawmakers to be paid as permanent secretaries in civil service, and not some stupid bogus allowances that even rich countries like America, UK can dare not boast of giving their public servants
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

abajo who born u throway?

If I say; your mom. Will you feel offended?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
I was never a zombie!...joe remains a NO for me just like buHOROR!..
Got to try a fresh candidate till i get it right.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by Hades2016(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eledan:

why are you calling her ashewo ... is it a crime to say the truth ? undecided ... why are some Nigerians just so stupid and love suffering undecided ... Now receive sense IJN
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" by jayAjoku(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ikio:
Downhill? well he is not and can never be anymore.
no be fight oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / Tayo Sobola Gets G-Wagon As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.