Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We (248 Views)

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We by ghwest: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has declared that God told him that he will one day become the president of Nigeria.

He made this known during the weekend at an annual media get-together held in the government house, Ado Ekiti, the state capital. Leadership reports.
Fayose, who doubles as the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors’ forum, stated that the revelation of him becoming a future Nigerian leader was made known to him by God
The governor, who however, refused to specify when and how the prophesy will be fulfilled, averred that the prophesy will manifest the same way and manner he emerged Ekiti state governor twice against all odds.
Fayose said: “It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria.”
“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president. So many people http://ghwestcosby..com.ng/2017/02/fayose-declares-god-told-me-ill-be.html
Re: Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We by Erngie(f): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2017
never knew you were that close to God or its any of those your 'men of God' deceiving you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We by ghwest: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2017
i tire who we go ask

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Reason Not To Join This Noble Campaign!!! / Ekiti PDP Crisis: Anti-fayose's Factional Leader To Explain His Allegations Agai / Electricity Union Workers Reject Mohammed As TCN Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.