Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,111 members, 7,863,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) (32637 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Rozaay: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
emmyojo22:
Are corpers now allowed to protest
were Corpers never allowed to protest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by grandstar(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
Dead on arrival!

Scanty gathering of the idle, jobless, mentally confined and educated illiterate who know nothing about Economics but best at wailing.

Soludo,Utomi and especially Sanusi have been unrelenting in condemning Buharis's economic policies. How can someone say I won't devalue the naira in the face of declining forex receipts? Even super prudent oil producing Norway saw its currency lose 26% of its value.

The president's knowledge of economics is lamentable

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by peter0071(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
PLS FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ELSEWHERE..... WHO SAYS WE ARE IDLE? YOU HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO SAY A WORD...
0b10010011:
Dead on arrival!

Scanty gathering of the idle, jobless, mentally confined and educated illiterate who know nothing about Economics but best at wailing.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Scholarforever: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
Dead on arrival!

Even if it is only one person a message has been passed to d gvt. And I believe this is d beginning of d long awaited revolution.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Lush100(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwaVaz:
I stand with u guys too...

In other news a masquerade was spotted at bet9ja shop checking his betslip ..... Moral lesson.. Recession Don reach spirit land....

u mean spirirt? This got me laughing my heart out.--- u crazy sir ..
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by netflicks(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwaVaz:
I stand with u guys too...

In other news a masquerade was spotted at bet9ja shop checking his betslip ..... Moral lesson.. Recession Don reach spirit land....

LMAO.. cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by freshbear(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
God bless all who came out to protest. Would ve love to but for kd nothing is happening. History is being made people n its on our watch!
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by proeast(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:

Are corpers not Nigerians?
I've never heard of any rule saying corpers can't take part in a national protest, I may be wrong though.
Yes, corpers are not allowed to protest or be partisan in any way. Kudos to the corper though, situation in Nigeria has gone beyond being careful. Tuface missed a golden opportunity to forever join the hall of fame of freedom fighters like Fela, Gani, Nnamdi Kanu etc. Tuface has no excuse, he shouldnt have chickened out even if he was threatened. So sad.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by ephi123(f): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
proeast:
Yes, corpers are not allowed to protest or be partisan in any way. Kudos to the corper though, situation in Nigeria has gone beyond being careful. Tuface missed a golden opportunity to forever join the hall of fame of freedom fighters like Fela, Gani, Nnamdi Kanu etc. Tuface has no excuse, he shouldnt have chickened out even if he was threatened. So sad.

I tell you. I guess that's what separates the men from the boys. Unfortunately people have long memories and will not forget easily. I also don't think any harm would have come to him or his family had he gone ahead, because Nigerians had their eyes on him, the govt and/or police would not want that backlash that would come with harming him.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by proeast(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:

I tell you. I guess that's what separates the men from the boys. Unfortunately people have long memories and will not forget easily. I also don't think any harm would have come to him or his family had he gone ahead, because Nigerians had their eyes on him, the govt and/or police would not want that backlash that would come with harming him.
Exactly, there is no way he or his family would be killed, jailed or harmed in any way because he led a protest. Tuface is not smart, he is just a normal talented guy without a mind of his own.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by ephi123(f): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
proeast:
Exactly, there is no way he or his family would be killed, jailed or harmed in any way because he led a protest. Tuface is not smart, he is just a normal talented guy without a mind of his own.

Yep. Wasted opportunity for him.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
Dead on arrival!

are u not ashamed
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) by MOFAZIT: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anger face mode activated..
#ISTANDWITHNIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.