Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him (1062 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, Moses, Commissions Borehole (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Ebiwali(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Exclusive from ebiwalismoment.com

Emoh Adoga a 27year old Lawyer is currently living a life of fear, frustration and humiliation due to constant harassment and threatening from the Younger Brother to Bayelsa Governor Moses Oruaze Dickson, ebiwalismoment.com had an exclusive Interview with her were she revealed how she left everything to be with him after he promised to marry her, he then used her ideas to establish successful businesses in the state, and dumped her afterwards.

According to Emoh who is a graduate of the Rivers state University of Science and Technology, they met in 2013 and he immediately proposed marriage in less than 3 months, then traveled abroad for studies..

''We met in 2013 and Aze immediately proposed marriage, He relocated me to live with him in Bayelsa, he kept most of his misdeeds a secret and i was in government house where most people are confidential.

In 2014 i did my NYSC right under his nose at government house. He also bought me an iphone so we mostly do video calls, because he always kept me under his watch,while schooling abroad. He came home every 2weeks to be with me.

Emoh said things got out of hand when she heard that he already has 4 kids with different women, He pounced on her, heavily beat and left her in the hands of death where she was rushed to a hospital at the state Government house..

'I confronted him when i heard about his kids outside, and he denied and upon my insistence, he even got violent, he beat me mercilessly on his birthday in 2014, i was even hospitalized at government house clinic for weeks....

'''I wanted to release the photos but Some Special Advisers to the governor begged me to keep it a secret, Because we were already living as married couple..

''I left him and traveled to Abuja, he came a week after and apologized that he made mistakes and promised he was working to be good, that he'll marry me as his only wife once he complete his house as he'll want us to make a home there and even named the avenue to his house in Bayelsa after my named and his first daughter;Eneyi-Emor Avenue.

'''I was the one who worked on establishing of his company Solalina while he studied abroad, gave him ideas on expansion. Basically he claimed to love me only. Then he came back from studies and secretly paid dowry on the 3 women who has his 4 children, Grace,Anita and Tessy. ''

A reliable source from the Government house also confirmed the news to ebiwalismoment.com saying;
'Yea, its true but it was last 2 years, they are no longer together, So many things surrounded their relationship, which i cannot reveal to you..

Emoh revealed that when she found out in February 2016, she wanted to pull out from the marriage, but Aze refused because she was working on his company's expansion and successfully set up a fresh transport company named purpleline in the state, top wash and the sanitation slogan "clean & Green" where all her ideas.

Things got even worse when Emoh rejected an offer from him, for she to give birth, with the promise that he will fly her abroad..

''Immediately after i found out about that the women he married, i rejected the offer, he started harassing, and threatened me on phone.

''Aze got an office and set up his company in Abuja and told me he's gotten a house so we can live together again and start afresh without the headache and pressure from his wives in Bayelsa. Fresh from the betrayal and heart break but i rejected him. He later went to my father's house, still i rejected him and told him to pay the house rent he promised me, Then he got hostile, beat me, threatened my life, and promised to ruin me..

Emoh who was said to be well known for playing Chess and also won several medals, was derailed to nothing but frustration after his 2nd wife resorted to blackmail of sending sexy/racy pictures of her on Aze's phone to press.

Soon Emoh's father found out and made a police protection report against Aze, fearing his daughter's life is in danger.

Afterwards Emoh discovered he only kept her the whole time, to use her and her ideas in other to get contracts from his brother the governor Seriake Dickson, So she insisted he pay her rent at least as she felt it was unfair for her to be back in her father's house in a miserable state.

He ignored her and she sued him for breach of promise to marry, intellectual property theft and the threats from him and Anita. All amounting to almost N230Million.

See court papers below..

The case comes up on 14 Feb 2017 HFCT court 7 under Justice Balami. Friends and family members have tried for peace but Aze is arrogant while Emoh is not ready to back down or give in to his antics anymore,and feeling slighted at the fact she had the guts to sue him.

While Emoh is now in active Law Practice; she's one of counsel representing Nnamdi Kanu in the ongoing IPOB/Biafra war.

However Aze, Junior Dickson as his fondly, has vowed never to give her a dime, he calls and insults, threatens her and blocked her off his phone for turning him down, whenever he feels like, he unblocks, texts rain curses on her that she'll never find love and happiness then blocks her again., Humiliates her on Facebook, His wife does similar to Emoh leaving her in a very miserable traumatic state.

''But currently For the past 1 year, I've only gotten December salary, he ordered them not to pay me. He invited me to Bayelsa last December 14th and tried to sleep with me, I refused and now he's told them to withhold my salary again.

Been the Governor's Younger Brother Aze has used the power he has to vow that he will make her life a living hell, and miserable, and that she will know no peace, Emoh now lives in fear, day and night..

Emoh told ebiwalismoment.com that she has a rice farm business and mostly spends time in her hometown Otukpo, in Benue state to console herself, And that she demands justice for all she suffered in the hands of the wrong man.

See more photos below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/02/bayelsa-governors-younger-brother-aze.html
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Ebiwali(f): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
MOses and Emoh

Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Ebiwali(f): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
the humilated her on Facebook.

Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Ebiwali(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
the court papers

Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Ebiwali(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
The wounds..

Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by raph101(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Owk
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by chriskosherbal(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
What a life ...why not engage your mate....instead of a lady.
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
We have serious issues disturbing the country right now.

The whereabouts and state of the President that put us all in a mess is still unknown.

2face chickened out of a movement he started,we are still at a lost as to why.

Garri,rice and other commodities are still very expensive.
Our real income has reduced in value.

Presently,we are on the streets trying to find a solution.

So sister,this your matter can wait for now. No vex abeg.
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by masseratti: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Can someone sue for promising marriage?
how can you.stay with him,when you found out he had 3 others?

this.case is merely meant to call the attention.of the gov and.settle the lady,if i were.dickson i wont give her a dime.
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by dotuna3(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
I tell u there is more to the previous story posted by the guy
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by Sunnymatey(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is boiling and u are showing us small sratch on ur thigh as an injury sustain from serious beating. who u want deceive, we know wat u want. Go Bleep ur mate.
Re: Younger Brother To Bayelsa Governor Moses Beat Girlfrien Into Coma 4 Exposin Him by omenkaLives(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
We have serious issues disturbing the country right now.

The whereabouts and state of the President that put us all in a mess is still unknown.

2face chickened out of a movement he started,we are still at a lost as to why.

Garri,rice and other commodities are still very expensive.
Our real income has reduced in value.

Presently,we are on the streets trying to find a solution.

So sister,this your matter can wait for now. No vex abeg.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Seals 100 Table Water Factories / I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* / Unfounded Speculations About Buhari’s Health Should Stop – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.