Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buhari Status-from A Concerned Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Status-from A Concerned Nigerian (384 Views)

British Govt Seek Clarification About Kanu’s Whereabouts, Status From FG / I Dont Like The Quietness Of Buhari's Status: Something Is Not Right About It. / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Status-from A Concerned Nigerian by rollybest(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
I want to use this ofortunity to to tell neijerians to stop wishing the fresident of the federal reforblic death. My able fresident will not die, if he dies who will be clearing the likes of eeh magu of kworuption. neijerians don't know that eben the kwot is kworup, it is only my fresident that is not kworup. because he traveled to UK to inspect the kwondition of hospital haben receive refort of incompetence in Fritish gwabument,you fifol want him to die, don't you fifol know what is called ofersight puntion. i don't want to hear any body to say death or i will iporm Brutal sorry Burutai.i don talk my own oo.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Support Revival Of National Theatre - Gov. Ambode / Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom Sacked 4 Of His Commissioners On Wednessday / Boko Haram Attacks: Shettima, Security Chiefs Parley, Adopt New Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.