Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] (5725 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / What's Your Best Sex Position On Bed?(pics) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

Otondo, go and google 'Hyperbole' and be educated.
I know what she implied and was making a joke out of it but you swooped in as the literary police.

I wasn't even talking to you to begin with.
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
So, I do the whole leaving the room to fart and shaking it off. I thought I was such a lady, a keeper, until my boyfriend told me that I fart in my sleep and that it's really loud. embarassed

Kill me! cry

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by fuckjesus(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hilarious thread... I fart frequently even in the presence of the opposite sex but it can hardly be noticed because my farts are usually odourless, discreet and silent.
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Tazmode:
I know what she implied and was making a joke out of it but you swooped in as the literary police.

I wasn't even talking to you to begin with.
lol! didn't sound like you understood. Anyway i know you were not talking to me when i chose to respond, come and beat me
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by fart4mee: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
midehi2:
grin
me i fart anyhow it comes, who has time to be running to the other room, use style release the thing jare; not even when it turns some guys on grin tongue

TO ME OOH PERSONALLY..YOU ARE CORRECTEST NAIJA BABE SO FAR ON NAIRA LAND.. LADIES FART ARE SEXY AND IT TURN SOME ONE LIKE ME ON... SO ALL THIS FOMIN FAKE HYPOCRITE LADIES THAT PRETEND THEY ARE BOUTIQUE MANICON DOLL BABY USED TO DISPLAY FASHION DRESS WHICH DO NOT BREATH, EAT, DRINK, FART, OR POOP CAN GO TO HELL WITH THEIR FAKE ASS COMMENTS AND CRITICISM OF HATING FARTS..
THE TRUTH IS PERSON WEY.DEY CHOP MUST MESS IF SHE NO MESS SHE BE WITCH WEY DEY HIDE AND FLY..
COUPLES THAT FART TOGETHER STICK TOGETHER IN TRUE LOVE.. oyibo sef talk say BETTER OUT THAN IN..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me / Bisi Olatilo’s Son, Babajide Caught Squeezing His Fiancee’s Butt During Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.