Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

 So who were those who addressed the protesters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics /  So who were those who addressed the protesters? (917 Views)

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

 So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Members of some revolutionary party that will send Nigeria to El Dorado by tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by dukie25: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bros go back to your mosque, you're not making any sense.
With current hardship do you expect us to remain silent?
This protest is probably the catalyst to the impending revolution.
The Arab spring started by a man who was refused to sell his goods in the place he usually sell his goods.
From little acorn you get mighty oaks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by kings09(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
See dis hungry Islamic bigot
maclatunji:
It is a bit of a paradox when you say someone is directly or indirectly inflicting hardship on you and then you go and complain to the person again for the solution.

Unless you have a specific item or list of items you have clearly spelt-out that can be negotiated with you having some leverage, your protest is more of a jamboree.

So who were those who addressed the protesters? Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja and APC Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos. The same leaders of the same party you all are whining about.

Some want to compare the subsidy protest of 2012 to this, they are not even close.

Apart from any other general issues raised, there was a single important thing being fought- a hike in price of petrol.

Now that those wanting to carry placards and take selfies and groupies have satisfied the urge. Will you now get back to work to improve your lives while the same government you went to protest to works to fix the mess we are in?

If you think I am writing thrash, go back to protest tomorrow, the day after and again and again ad infinitum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by ZeroTolerance: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
E pain the Yoruba muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
E pain the Yoruba muslim

So that e go pain me well-well no stop protests O. In fact, dey protest well-well as e dey pain me so, you know say that your hamlet don dey develop.

Mindlessness at work. #Yeye

3 Likes

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by ZeroTolerance: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
maclatunji:

[s]So that e go pain me well-well no stop protests O. In fact, dey protest well-well as e dey pain me so, you know say that your hamlet don dey develop.

Mindlessness at work. #Yeye[/s]
Senseless Islamic post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
ZeroTolerance:

Senseless Islamic post

Choi, is that all you got? Islam might give you hypertension and more at this rate. However, it will not change the price of bread as you will not be the first to be consumed by self-destroying hate.

1 Like

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by IM0Y(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Are u seriously asking this question?

The world has heard us, and it has shown everybody how the buhari administration is frustrating the lives of Nigerians.

Oga poster abeg heed to d advice of dat bros for up

"Go back to your mosque"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
IM0Y:

The world has heard us, and it has shown everybody how the buhari administration is frustrating the lives of Nigerians.

"Go back to your mosque"

Oh, I did not know your objective was to be seen and heard. I thought it was actually to improve Nigeria. No wonder we had more selfies than speeches. #Hehe

1 Like

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by Danzakidakura(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
a potential terrorist ,a bigot. sadist I know you are Hungary . disclaimer seun I didn't mention anybody's name ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by BlackSeptember: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seun please give this man a mod job so that we can have peace on Politics section with his delirium while he moderates Islamic section for his kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by obaloppelujo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Protesting on monday morning ? Am employed please .
Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by obaloppelujo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dont incide yorubas with religion . yorubas christians and muslims are one since eternal . its only between yorubas you see an happy family madeup of both religions and happy about it.

Christians marry muslims . Brothers/Sisters belongs to different school of thought and are calm about it .

Just tell us you hate yorubas cos God gave them foresight/insight and Lagos .

LooooooooooL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Danzakidakura:
a potential terrorist ,a bigot. sadist I know you are Hungary . disclaimer seun I didn't mention anybody's name ooo.

No be only Hungary, na Armenia.

1 Like

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by maclatunji: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2017
obaloppelujo:
Dont incide yorubas with religion . yorubas christians and muslims are one since eternal . its only between yorubas you see an happy family madeup of both religions and happy about it.

Christians marry muslims . Brothers/Sisters belongs to different school of thought and are calm about it .

Just tell us you hate yorubas cos God gave them foresight/insight and Lagos .

LooooooooooL.

They cannot think beyond their hamlet. You can take the man out of the hamlet but you cannot take the hamlet out of the man.

1 Like

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Danzakidakura:

Lmaooo. Burundi not Hungary, illiterate.

3 Likes

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by captleonerd(m): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2017
lol all these jobless ipob kids do is shout Yoruba Muslim when you disagree with them. I'm a Yoruba xtian and I know buhari has failed to so anything spectacular to get us out of the mess created by the mindless looting of the previous administration. that doesn't change the fact that the protest is dead on arrival. all we can do is keep our PVCs close by and be ready to kick this government out in 2019.

1 Like

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by Lordave: 1:47am On Feb 07, 2017
IM0Y:

"Go back to your mosque"
Don't mind the 16th century cleric with his innate deceptive prowess.

Very soon his followers will turn his prayer ground to anti PMD government protest ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by cktheluckyman: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Some people all they Carr about is that a Muslim is in power and nothing else!!! Yoruba islamists like maclatunji would rather prefer a northern Muslim continue ruling forever than the the possibility of osibanjo a Yoruba Christian ascending the seat.For people like that their grouse against GEJ was simply his religion and had nothing at all to do with his policies.

The country is falling apart,inflation at an all time high and all someone thinks about is a Muslim ruling at all cost.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:00am On Feb 07, 2017
maclatunji:

So that e go pain me well-well no stop protests O. In fact, dey protest well-well as e dey pain me so, you know say that your hamlet don dey develop.

Mindlessness at work. #Yeye
I'll tell you something, EVERY REVOLUTION STARTS FROM PROTEST. Revolution is not coming, REVOLUTION IS HERE.
We are tired of these leaders and unreasonable youths sabotaging our futures. No more mumu. Our eyes don open. It is not coming, it is here
Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by cktheluckyman: 2:00am On Feb 07, 2017
If I may ask why exactly did you think people protested against the subsidy removal? Just for the fun of it? Was is it not borne out of the fear that it would lead to high cost of living? The same high cost of living people protested about yesterday. I wonder how exactly you people reason
Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by cktheluckyman: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
why did Mactunji abandon the stupid thread he created.He obviously realised no one was willing to buy whatever rubbish he was selling
Re:  So who were those who addressed the protesters? by limeta(f): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
dukie25:
Bros go back to your mosque, you're not making any sense.
With current hardship do you expect us to remain silent?
This protest is probably the catalyst to the impending revolution.
The Arab spring started by a man who was refused to sell his goods in the place he usually sell his goods.
From little acorn you get mighty oaks.

Not the same at all, there was no come and go

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidency Releases Questionable Photos OF Ailing President Buhari / While Buhari Is On Vacation: See The People Who Have Visited Osinbajo / PHOTOS: APC Members In Akwa Ibom Welcome Hon. Emmanuel Ukoette Home In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.