Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? (9966 Views)

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Oh thank you. I will note this.
smiley
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by koskilala: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
What I like most about my techno is the battery life.I can listen to my favorite music for hours
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Queentito:
We all consider different factors when choosing a phone and love our phones because of a particular reason or reasons, I love my itel S31 because it's affordable and its ability to take pictures even in low light. Why do you love your own phone?
good one op .. dats the reason I prefer itelS31
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Queentito:
We all consider different factors when choosing a phone and love our phones because of a particular reason or reasons, so why do you love your phone ?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by garyjohnson1: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
techlegram:
i love enjoying whatsapp apk plus app on my Smartphone, this is what i love.

http://techlegram.com/whatsapp-plus-apk-2016/

WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of WhatsApp and if you want to use it's official version to get the better experience the download this WhatsApp Plus

Queentito:

Really? Tell me about It

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? / How To Keep Your MTN Number Safe When Travelling Abroad To Avoid Deactivation / Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.