Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) (71590 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by kayo80(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
At least she came out. So what if she came late?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
They aren't affected
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by bamia01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am not surprised by her action, who Won die for this Naija
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by HonabFaj(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
So what should will do now
Call the police or beat her up

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by adioolayi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
She at least left the comfort of her home to National art Theater.... where are the remaining celebrities

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Damfostopper(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wetin concern the idiotic instagram user... is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by SuperStarBabe(f): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
she tried, at least she came out

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
still showing solidarity to the course

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wahala dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Unimaginable123: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mercy didn't put the picture herself, so why should she blamed?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
Fake people everywhere
lol look who's talking 'bout fake people.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Orikinla1: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
ovokooo:
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Gentry was dragged on instagram for claiming to protest. The instagram user named Opeyemi Bamidele said she only showed up after everybody had left and took pictures with 3 to 4 people to deceive the public.

http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-called-claiming-protested-pic/

Another nominee for the 2017 Best Liar in Nollywood Award. grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Me wey i no even commot for my house nko?
#solo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by kenzysmith: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abuja ashawo y deceiveing ur self
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
A protest within a protest! Does it really matter where she joined the protest? It is not by force and she doesn't even have to identify with it at all. Did she claim anywhere that she walked the length and breadth of Lagos with the protesters? If she is not well known would it matter?
People will leave important things and start chasing inanities.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by newmusic: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
At least she was there...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by room089: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
ovokooo:
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Gentry was dragged on instagram for claiming to protest. The instagram user named Opeyemi Bamidele said she only showed up after everybody had left and took pictures with 3 to 4 people to deceive the public.

http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-called-claiming-protested-pic/

I'm not surprised!
Pictures will soon surface to show that Tuface too prostested!

Abi no be Naija we dey again?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by willibounce1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
I say this all the time. I have never seen a woman so extremely desperate for attention as this senseless mercy. Local imgbeke....

Always doing rubbish for attention. Olodo oshi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Richy4(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
at least she showed up....Haba!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cutesexy1:
Yawns out of thread

You're alive. shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Orikinla1: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
While others were out protesting today...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by soath(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Orikinla1:

Another nominee for the 2017 Best Liar in Nollywood Award. grin
Fake grammar

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Zico5(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Ebookmathswaec: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Burger01(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
At least, she better pass 2Face.. cheesy

Chai.. 2Face fall my hands big time angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by blackaxe78: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
She is still better than Tuface!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by sonnie10: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
12345baba:
Mrs Osibanjo were is our president?

Of all the people in Aso Rock? :
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by klax(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls what the hell is this The poster of this tweet or whatever is jobless.

Yes she did not partake in the protest or she pretend to protest and so damn what Is it by force to protest if she like she can fake it or 419 it does not count by the way who is she

And what the hell is the big deal she is free to chose to join the protest or not its her choice and not obligation so Mr or madam tweeter hold your peace ok.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na wa o, what did this woman do to all these people? She came out atleast and that's something, abeg you people should leave her alone, no be she say make una and una babes no sabi dress like her, haba!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
caught red handed....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
freecocoa:
Na wa o, what did this woman do to all these people? She came out atleast and that's something, abeg you people should leave her alone, no be she say make una and una babes no sabi dress like her, haba!
I want Freecocoa....happy week days
Re: Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) by tete7000(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
At least she appeared and gave her support. That's good enough. What about me wey no show face?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.