Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos (62838 Views)

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by seunny4lif(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Church money grin grin grin
Power of money
Daddy GO and mummy GO grin
E no concern me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by ahahnow: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians have started their nonsense in the US now oo. Then Trump will ban Nigeria from there. Fools
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Pray(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
D devil has used him.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by veacea: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am here to check names. I will comment later.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by ikp120(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
What da fvck! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is crazy mehn.

Sorry dear. embarassed embarassed embarassed

BTW this has nothing to do with Nigeria or black race, but human nature and anger management skills.

When you're angry please shut da fvck up and walk away, especially when you know that you're gifted with anger. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by blackaxe78: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunny4lif:
Church money grin grin grin
Power of money
Daddy GO and mummy GO grin
E no concern me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Daddy G.O stabs Mummy G.O grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by obowunmi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The Heading Should Be:

A Nigeria Pastorprenuer Based In US Stabbed Someone That Is A Threat To His Business..

Lmao~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by shammah1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
If true let him face justice
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by adedayourt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
he was only playing with her naw, u pple take tins too serious undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by 982ABU(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by successinlife: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
When it was sweet,who do they tell?social media judgement isn't detailed and incomplete.They should deal with it,are facebooker etc the cause?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Platony(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Women somtyms cn be as evil mor dan d devil. Hv u don any research to knw wat rily transpired btw dem? Besides, wats graphic abt d pix sef?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by anibueli147(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The Heading Should Be:

A Nigeria Pastorprenuer Based In US Stabbed Someone That Is A Threat To His Business..

werey lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by ikp120(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
oga u miss road? Dis ur post deserves its own thread........lolz.

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Babe you're funny o. grin grin grin

What's up?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Mayor38(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make una wait first, we dey protest bad governance for naija.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Malayy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
where the graphic? do you know what I have seen with this my two eyes..? cool down..
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by igwedubai2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
igwedubai. you see y Donald Trump is mad at black abi. enh oh oh oh . he he.niaja will soon be included
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by darbeelicous(f): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
haaah grin grin..... Honestly the post just tire me.
I'm good..... U?
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Babe you're funny o. grin grin grin

What's up?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Austin234(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
I also wonder oo

Tazmode:
Wahala dey

So instead of her to get first aid in order to avoid any infection, she decided to pose for a snapshot? undecided Was she gathering evidence or what?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The Heading Should Be:

Or a Nigerian Native Doctor aka Yahoo-guy with a bible but not practicing the dictates of the Holy Book stabs his wife and he should be locked up in jail, nonsense sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Proffdada: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
By there dressing you shall know them.

They are the most Nigerians in the UK

They are the most Nigerians involve in pastorial work

They are the AFON...... complete the rest.
statistically and technically, it's only the lost tribe of Uganda that are desperate to stab their spouses over money

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Harinholar(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Devil @work
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
MY FIRST TIME TO USE A CONDOM.
I entered a shop and bought a pack with 3 condoms, looking at them curiously for a while wondering how on earth I could use them. The lady at the counter noticed my puzzlement and asked sincerely, "have you ever used a condom?" "Did u know how to put it on?" I blushed and said "no". The lady took one condom and opened it and wore it on her thumb as an example. "This is how to wear it. Make sure its tight! ". I was even more puzzled by this. I was just an innocent young guy. She noticed how shy and confused I was. She said teasingly "you've never have sex before, have you? " I said No. She looked around the shop, there was no one but just the 2 of us. She called me behind the counter, opened the door leading to the back rooms and invited me in. She quickly locked the door, told me to hurry up ...."we dont have much time!" She said. She pulled her short skirt up, her panty down, opened her legs and layed her back on the table . then she told me to wear the condom on just like she had told me. I did. And she pulled me close. And oh yes there I wss right deep inside her sweet flesh... But Oh My God no, in just two minutes inside it was just too much and I came, tsaaa tsaaaa tsaaaa twiii tsaaaa ziiii!!! The lady felt the fluid inside her and asked me "did u put the condom on like I told u?" "Yes I did JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME". She says "lets see" (I showed her) "oh shit!" She screamed. "You are supposed to wear it on your PENIS not your THUMB you idiot.
And that's how I became a dad.
I'm off to buy pampers now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na TRUMP cause am o grin
All these "KWENU" pipo again? shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Such a heartwrenching sight embarassed Thank God she survived it. She still has time to snap herself undecided Nawa oooo, her husband is heartless though. Human life has no duplicate he doesn't know.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
I hope it has nothing to do with the income tax returns because this is tax seasons hmm na wa o kiss
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Sheggy13(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

Read the article before jumping to comment you won't. All you're interested in is to show how much of a bigot you are. Where did you see UK in the write-up?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by blackaxe78: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

May the devil heal you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.