Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) (9942 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by gentleedu(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2017
diehardanusfan:

here
i know that girl,she dey woo me too.her name is MJ right?
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=diehardanusfan post=53482293]i am a man blessed with kiss daniels face, wizkids skin, justin beibers voice, young johns eyes and untop of that gymed up to have dwayne johnsons physic.....i became the perfect man. all i see from your dp is Mr Ibu look-alike.
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Jodha(f): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Op just lie small... Small..
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Jammiiee(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
One day, it will surely show angry
Benita27:
You're funny sha!.

Na for this yeye thread you dey scream ftc?. grin cheesy
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by fox26: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
you got smoked dawg!!
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Terieslaw(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Join the #MMMISYOU campaign now live in Edo state, BeninCity, invite your friends let Edo state know that with MMM we can change the globe.
join us on fb for more information https://web./MMMEDOCHAPTER/ or call the following numbers; 09066300583 or 08061185351

Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by costandi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
opizu:
bro! all that glitters are not gold.
the devil is ur strength.
hunmmm...FTC for the first time in history but wont celebrate now until this post hit front page.
waiting patiently....

lala its about olosho ohhh.
You're obviously sharing the herb with op! Abeg I dey set!
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by oluwalewis(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
diehardanusfan:
i am a man blessed with kiss daniels face, wizkids skin, justin beibers voice, young johns eyes and untop of that gymed up to have dwayne johnsons physic.....i became the perfect man.

so today i called a girl to toast her, immediatly i called her before i said a word she told me that she has been seeing me around and all that and wants to collect my number............
i was really confunsed about what happened she havent called yet thou undecided but

lemme just stay here and keep smoking my weed undecided

It feels good when you deceive people but it sounds foolish when people are not been deceived.
Your bed space besides the missing presid***t is calling you.

mtchwwwww this weed is useless its not even doing me anything angry
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
smark61:
Many are roaming few are lipsrsealed
On nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
diehardanusfan:

here
Guy thanks for this meme
Re: I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
NaWetinDey:

My dear, doing one thing and trying to lace it with funny times stole them o. I have corrected them biko. And thanks for notifying the police of a robbery, you are a good citizen.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Backyard Slay Compound Girls Crew - Photos / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.