Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) (40477 Views)

Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up / White Man Dupes Nigerian Journalist With Fake Currency(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by Emtol01: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2017
I know it must be them. Giving other Nigerians bad name every time. Na dem dem. NCAN REPORTING
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by doninno(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2017
The woman na real MuMu nd a greedy woman u av a fiancé nd a job nd u lost both to a stranger u jst met.hmmmmmm
Kingstel:
Terrible things men do for money. embarassed
See LUXURY & EXCLUSIVE stories you have NEVER read anywhere before @ [url]Vineck.com[/url] wink

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by sekem: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Fish brained women everywhere!!! lipsrsealed

Easily deceived.

All because of gluttony and a promise of life of ease.

Fools!

Una jus get luck say I believe in karma.

If not eh...
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by madone: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2017
free the guy abeg.that lady is stupid, a betrayer .also a criminal. if, he travel worked.she ll run away with company money and from her supposed fiancé
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
chachanga:

Took a stranger home to your fiance & you ended up kicking him out for the stranger...for mere promises?

Free the Ladies on this one, na dis chick fall hand form chickenhead...

No Loyalty and....

She ended up earning a JudasPay...Classic!

Abi d guy dick do d job well
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by shurlermoz(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I dey hear am from far no dey gree blv till i jam wan babe like tht. The girl no even reach 20y.o but how she take get 20k come gv me for this recession still dey supprise me

You will be more surprised when she leads policemen to your door step as a recipient of her loot.
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by shurlermoz(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
the lady is a confirmed fool but how can a judge grant bail to someone who has a history of running away, a flight risk?!
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by Momoh7(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2017
na dem dem my brothers from the yeast side
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by mark2sunny(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2017
ricknol:
why is it that is always igbo gals dat fall for this kind of marriage scam in naija

Because they are risk takers and love from the heart. They can trust their men. And they are focused also. The desire to have a serious minded man isn't bad. What does a woman do with a guy who is dating her and never making serious their relationship?

All she did was take a step. Though it ended badly
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by biggz82: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Na dem dem

Greedy people
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by ejirocaro: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Dat lady is so greedy,serves her right.
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by olumalcolm(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Women and their lust for moni. It shws she was living wit her fiance bt because of marriage promise and visa abroad,she left her fiance. She is totally insane. If d promise was genuine and dey succeded in traveling ovaseas,d story wuld hv bin Smtin else. Awon weere tongue

Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
shurlermoz:

You will be more surprised when she leads policemen to your door step as a recipient of her loot.
wettin consign me ?
I told her my problem, she decided to help me out, how is that a crime?
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by hannyjay(f): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Flatty ar naturally greedy
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by alaskido(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
The girl is greedy and in dire need of a husband. Maybe she is above 40 years. The guy is an ancient 419.
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by Rexology: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
and you guys believed this story...anybody that will believe this story is the real mumu.Simple!
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
The effect of greed.

How will she, a female decide to squat a male stranger overnight because of Visa story ?

What if he is a serial killer ?
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by jackie35(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) by angelkoopa(f): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Greed in action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.