Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra (2406 Views)

Mazi Kanu Sent A Short Code From His Crypt / Another Victory For Biafra As Kanu Sent Lawyer Win Court Case In Ugheli. / Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Linzo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
I watched and followed the nation wide protest and how Nigerian youths from all tribes, ethnics, religions, states and all supported 2face from the unset, when he announced a date for a national protest against the government I STAND WITH NIGERIA. This protest sparks and heat up the polity, this show that Nigerians are ready to corporate and work with any genuine agitator who will not work for his/her selfish interest to the expense of the followers who supported his/her course.
Nnamdi Kanu could have been the Moses God created for Nigerians to liberate the citizens and youths from the shackles of poverty imposed on us by the wicked old vampire politicians, but the man Nnamdi Kanu misplaced his God given priority and ordinances to do so but rather go for the wrong priority by fighting for Biafra Republic instead of for good governance for Nigeria. By now, if Nnamdi have fought for a better Nigeria and good governance in Nigeria, believe me he could have been a world icon and celebrity this is because the whole world has interest in Nigeria and they will support any move for Nigeria to achieve its great height.
Before anyone call me names, I'm a full born Biafran from Anioma in Delta state

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Doghari: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
yorrobba man so Nnamdi kanu should put his neck on a slate for cowardly ingrates in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho? Why can't they pray to their Allah for their own liberator Kanu?

You no well at all.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by ipobarecriminals: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin yes! The Criminal sorry I mean the prophet was caught planking/dividing one olosho red sea with his anaconda rod.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:
yorrobba man so Nnamdi kanu should put his neck on a slate for cowardly ingrates in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho? Why can't they pray to their Allah for their own liberator Kanu?

You no well at all.
grin grin lol nnaa why the evulzzz lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin yes! The Criminal sorry I mean the prophet was caught planking/dividing one olosho red sea with his anaconda rod.
he was lashing two afonja daughters in lagos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
No, that's not true, you are mistaken. He is sent to liberate Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by ipobarecriminals: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
kiss undecided grin grin
ANAMBRA11:
grin oh Lord! guess the yellow Osu girl name . Google nor dey delete news

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by zendy: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Linzo:
I watched and followed the nation wide protest and how Nigerian youths from all tribes, ethnics, religions, states and all supported 2face from the unset, when he announced a date for a national protest against the government I STAND WITH NIGERIA. This protest sparks and heat up the polity, this show that Nigerians are ready to corporate and work with any genuine agitator who will not work for his/her selfish interest to the expense of the followers who supported his/her course.
Nnamdi Kanu could have been the Moses God created for Nigerians to liberate the citizens and youths from the shackles of poverty imposed on us by the wicked old vampire politicians, but the man Nnamdi Kanu misplaced his God given priority and ordinances to do so but rather go for the wrong priority by fighting for Biafra Republic instead of for good governance for Nigeria. By now, if Nnamdi have fought for a better Nigeria and good governance in Nigeria, believe me he could have been a world icon and celebrity this is because the whole world has interest in Nigeria and they will support any move for Nigeria to achieve its great height.

Sorry bro but Nigeria is beyond redemption. The people that went on protest today are hoping and praying for a better Nigeria, something that has not been obtainable since 1960.

Even a fool will know that after hoping and praying for something for over 50 years with no answer, it is time to stop.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Doghari: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
ANAMBRA11:

You are wrong our Oga was kpanshing 55 big aszz Yoruba yemisis one after the other with his superior Biafran Abunna because afonjas suffer mass erectile dysfunction even with Alomo and ogidiga. grin

Shebi na wetim dey wan hear.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Linzo:

Yusuf Opeyemi Tukur my Yoruba Muslim brother, tank u for dis senseless trash u just typed...we d Yoruba Muslims must discourage dis biafrans from leaving us, dey must unite with our shiny cone shaped oily yoruba skulls and shout 'wan Nijeria' with us, their oil must keep flowing to our Abeokuta human part market here in Ogun...Insha Allahu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
For real though: are these people normal human beings with functional organic brains at all?

Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
For real though: are these people normal human beings with functional organic brains at all?

Jeez.
McDonald Samirudeen my Yoruba Muslim brethren..help me ask dem, we yorubas must continue to say that IPOB is deluded even when they have superior arguement to our 'one nigeria' lamentation. IPOB must be confused for asking we oduduwa to unite with our kiths and kin in benin republic whom we have disowned because they french instead of fighting to unite with strange Iboes. Masha Allah!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
no be only to liberate Nigeria na to liberate oduduwa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
See how much they hate Yorubas?

Yet tell them to leave the west and go back home, they'll tear you to bits and pieces.

They'd rather die in the land of the afonjas than go back home.

They don't mind living in brown roof slums here than go home because that place is a barren wasteland of red mud.

Yet they all feel comfortable typing trash from their individual ghettos coloured with their personal hell and posting junk on Nairaland. sad

Shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Yet tell them to leave the west and go back home, they'll tear you to bits and pieces.

They don't mind living in brown roof slums here than go home because that place is a barren wasteland of red mud.

Yet they all feel comfortable typing trash from their individual ghettos coloured with their personal hell and posting junk on Nairaland. sad

Shame.
Omidina Faruk my Yoruba Muslim friend..I like wat u are doing.. Wen we Yoruba Muslims have no other means of defense, we will activate our Ak47 mouths and start blabbing rubbish about our mighty Lagos..Masha Allah!.. More salivery bullets to our evolved ak47 Yoruba mouths grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by hammerF: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2017
AT LAST, ABI NA, AT LEAST, UNA DON AGREE SAY NA GOD SEND NNAMDI KANU.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by BiafranBushBoy: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:

Omidina Faruk my Yoruba Muslim friend..I like wat u are doing.. Wen we Yoruba Muslims have no other means of defense, we will activate our Ak47 mouths and start blabbing rubbish about our mighty Lagos..Masha Allah!.. More salivery bullets to our evolved ak47 Yoruba mouths grin grin

Hahahaha hahahahaha...

I swear nwanne.. I took time to like all your posts. Laff make me spill my Tea.

Continue they give them hot... Chukwu okike must grant us final victory. I no too dey politics section sha..

#Ofu Obi!!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by BiafranBushBoy: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:

grin Anthony Ukachukwu my IPOB friend...search for my other acct @thuggcheetah
And if u have enof tym...search for my mentor @midol ..shalom!

I go try... Hahahaha.. Funny guy!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by BiafranBushBoy: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
https://www.nairaland.com/thuggcheetah

I just followed you...

Hahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by basilo102: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu thought he was fighting for better Nigeria, but what did he get?? It became igbo coup despite afonjas being a part of it despite Adewale Ademoyega being a part and parcel of the coup and SW being the center of events that necessitated the military intervention

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by basilo102: 1:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Shame.
Thank God you know how shitty South wa\ste is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Iamwrath: 3:47am On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Na toto killam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by timecapsule: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry! NNAMDI KANU was not send to rebreath nigeria but BIAFRA. The major problem of this nation is the symbol (FLAG;- GREEN & WHITE) GREEN means grazing reserve, WHITE means cows, sheep & goat. Are nigerians ready to change their flag, as the real CHANGE they need?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by focus7: 6:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Let Nnamdi Kanu first liberate himself from detention then you can ask him to liberate, leave Nigeria out of it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2017
basilo102:

Thank God you know how shitty South wa\ste is

There are slums everywhere. In the US, UK, France, Canada etc.

Question is why do you guys prefer to come live in our slums rather than go home and do farming or something.

And I'm not talking about respectable Igbos who are decent and are not consumed with hate of their host, I'm talking about hate-filled Igbos like you who seem to favour slummish living in the west and blaming the Yorubas for every problem in your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2017
basilo102:
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu thought he was fighting for better Nigeria, but what did he get?? It became igbo coup despite afonjas being a part of it despite Adewale Ademoyega being a part and parcel of the coup and SW being the center of events that necessitated the military intervention

Who led the coup?

Who were the majority tribes in the gang of coup plotters?

Why were top politicians of other tribes, Yoruba and Hausa and even Bini killed by the coup plotters but not a single Igbo politician, high or low, was killed. In fact Nnamdi Azikiwe was warned and he was conveniently out of the country during the coup. undecided

I see you're afraid of the real truth and hiding behind shadows as usual.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:

*ignored#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha hahahahaha...

I swear nwanne.. I took time to like all your posts. Laff make me spill my Tea.

Continue they give them hot... Chukwu okike must grant us final victory. I no too dey politics section sha..

#Ofu Obi!!

Only a slow mind will find his post even mildly amusing. He's just another IPOB troll. I wonder how his trolling online here will help your Alabama okiki shuku to give you your Biafra. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by BiafranBushBoy: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Only a slow mind will find his post even mildly amusing. He's just another IPOB troll. I wonder how his trolling online here will help your Alabama okiki shuku to give you your Biafra. undecided

If I were you... I will stick to your doctor's prescriptions...

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra by Stingman: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Stop wasting your time he knows that you Yoruba Muslim, will do anything on earth, to cohabit with the great Igbos..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu / Nigeria Is Not One - South East Legislators (video) / Igbos Are The Engineers Of Their Own Misfortunes​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.