Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) (3035 Views)

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by classicfrank4us: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2017

This is Emily Nikols, the 25-year-old mum who gets paid £45 an hour to clean men’s houses – completely n*ked.

According to The Sun UK, the married woman helps provide for her baby daughter by stripping completely starkers save for rubber gloves to scrub bathrooms, dust shelves and other general household chores

But she insists her naturist clients – who are forbidden from making advances – are complete gentlemen and claims even though they watch her mop, scour and sponge in the nude she does not feel like a s*x object.

Emily, from Liverpool, said: “To me cleaning n*ked is really not a big deal – it is completely normal.

“I’m just a really confident person and am really comfortably with nudity so being naked doesn’t faze me at all.

“While cleaning naked was something I had never done before, it just felt really natural to do.

READ FULL POST AND PHOTOS BELOW;

http://www.ngvibes.com.ng/2017/02/endtime-meet-the-married-woman-who-gets-paid-to-clean-mens-houses-completely-n2ked-photos/
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Na so craze they start... dedicate my fttc to my boo of life my mum and
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by kollynxofodile(m): 4:53am On Feb 07, 2017
End time things
No worry urself, one day Monkey go go market I no go return.

Later dey call devil. Wallahi that devil don suffer
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by keylogger(m): 5:00am On Feb 07, 2017
wonders dey says neva ends.
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by NeedGiftcards(m): 5:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol .. lipsrsealed. Money buys everything
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by magabounce(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Don't try dat hia!!!!
Awon vaseline crew!! Comman see food ooo!!!!
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by adadike281(f): 5:34am On Feb 07, 2017
No problem, continue to invite rape, some men got self control but that rod btw their legs no go sch, it doesn't even know what control is not to talk of self control , upon that, u still carry temptation come. No yawa, one day, monkey go go market, he go carry k leg come back.

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by naptu2: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Newspapers must make money. The key part of this story, which the newspaper tried to obscure in order to make the story more sensational, is that her clients are naturists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2017
classicfrank4us:

This is Emily Nikols, the 25-year-old mum who gets paid £45 an hour to clean men’s houses – completely n*ked.

According to The Sun UK, the married woman helps provide for her baby daughter by stripping completely starkers save for rubber gloves to scrub bathrooms, dust shelves and other general household chores

But she insists her naturist clients – who are forbidden from making advances – are complete gentlemen and claims even though they watch her mop, scour and sponge in the nude she does not feel like a s*x object.

Emily, from Liverpool, said: “To me cleaning n*ked is really not a big deal – it is completely normal.

“I’m just a really confident person and am really comfortably with nudity so being naked doesn’t faze me at all.

“While cleaning naked was something I had never done before, it just felt really natural to do.

READ FULL POST AND PHOTOS BELOW;

http://www.ngvibes.com.ng/2017/02/endtime-meet-the-married-woman-who-gets-paid-to-clean-mens-houses-completely-n2ked-photos/
Come try am for 9ja na!Moruuf the real gentle man dey wait you.
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2017
nothing new! She is a naturist, what do you expect?

This is the best time to be in UK
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by azimibraun: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Na Doggy go kill her.... Sprint, Rapid, sharp- sharp doggy.

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2017
That's really weird, and they even watch her mop sometimes
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Nature8(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm, wonderful.. grin
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by lalatohbadt(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2017
modern day Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Mods please!

This has nothing to do with Politics!
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
What a world we are in.
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Ishilove: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2017
naptu2:
Newspapers must make money. The key part of this story, which the newspaper tried to obscure in order to make the story more sensational, is that her clients are naturists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism
That means I'm a naturist. grin

There's nothing as refreshing as having fresh air on your _naked butt as you go about your daily chores. You should try it some day. cheesy

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Eledan: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
The perverts are trooping into the thread already grin

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Ishilove: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Eledan:
The perverts are trooping into the thread already grin
But you sef rushed to comment na wink

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Eledan: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Ishilove:

But you sef rushed to comment na wink

Just here to learn about naturism tongue
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Griffon(m): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Im only seeing a light-skinned back.
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by tafabaloo(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2017
These white men sha with their bad influence. What makes them different from a monkey they tag we blacks ?
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by abdulaz: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Nudists and Naturists.

This is the only culture that is yet to be brought to Africa.

Only time will tell though.

Edit: I was just told they already have camps in South Africa, Namibia, Mauritius and Kenya cry
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by classicfrank4us: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by naptu2: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2017
abdulaz:

Nudists and Naturists.

This is the only culture that is yet to be brought to Africa.

Only time will tell though.

There are nudist/naturist camps in South Africa, Namibia, Mauritius and Kenya.
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by abdulaz: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2017
naptu2:

There are nudist/naturist camps in South Africa, Namibia, Mauritius and Kenya.

Wow, never knew though. When are they setting up camps in Nigeria?
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by NaWhoBanMe: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Since its okay with her, its okay with me.
Her Life Her business.

Na Who Ban Me?
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Onyenna(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2017
....just when i thought I've seen it all.....

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
I'm sure for a little extra overtime sterling one can be granted access to her pussy! This is some taxable legal prostitution.... wink
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by Ishilove: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Eledan:

Just here to learn about naturism tongue

Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by classicfrank4us: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2017
lolzz
Re: Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2017
SMH

Ican Or Bsc Conversion Or Pgd / Remote Jobs Availability / Nigerian Police Recruitment Form Is Out. APPLY HERE