Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief (21823 Views)

Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by billagreen(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Koleman:
force or speed of movement;
impetus, as of a physical object
or course of events (Dictionary. com)
In classical mechanics, linear momentum , translational momentum, or simply momentum (pl. momenta; SI unit kg · m/s ) is the product of the
mass and velocity of an object, quantified in kilogram-meters per second . It is dimensionally equivalent to impulse , the product of force and
time, quantified in newton-seconds .
Newton's second law of motion states that the change in linear momentum of a body is equal to the net impulse acting on it. For example, a heavy truck moving rapidly has a large momentum, and it takes a large or prolonged force to get the truck up to this speed, and would take a similarly large or prolonged force to bring it to a stop. If the truck were lighter, or moving more slowly, then it would have less momentum and therefore require less impulse to start or stop. (Wikipedia . Org)

You don't have to look text book na wadoo

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Orikinla1: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one...no one takes Fayose serious!!!...even if he is talsk sense sometimes...he talks too much!!!!!

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Kulgid(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2017
end of discussion.... Fayose go hug Transformer
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by arewaboy(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Fayose: the comedian.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by elbaraj001(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
apply it to the above as you stated
Hahahahahhahaha...u na baddo..o..which kind early morning qstns b dis?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Oblang(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
ripbubu:
So what made the dead buhari ...his wife Aisha shouting like a mad woman the last time ..calling fayose dog ..apc and lies.. .Are like Muslims and Boko Haram

Is Aisha the presidency?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Laid2001: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Fayose is an accelerating object that no one needs to dissipate energy to stop his momentum as the vector resultant of all his momentum is towards the bush where his great grand parents come from.!. Any attempt to stop him in his path will drag such counter force with him to the bush!!!!!

xstry:
you know I totally agree with you, care to show us one, just one thing fayose has done for the people of ekiti state?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by focus7: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2017
To respond to a fool ranting is to dignify him.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Adagba1: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Ali Baba, grin when next you have a show dont forget to feauture Fayose.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by brookz: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fayose Oshokomole.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by NemzySeries(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
ArcFresky:
Someone that Efcc is waiting for to finish his mandate.
Nofin like dat oga..... u shd kw dat once a child confidently insults an elder derz a strong man standing behind him
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by NemzySeries(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
martineverest:
see finishing...if i were fayose,i wont eat my wife's food till 2018.

hiz not ur fellow weakling oga
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by alaskido(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
See Femi Adesina dey insult his elder and oga o. I thought the Yorubas are very respectful to their elders. Abi this Femi is a half baked Yoruba man or the appointment has changed his sense of reasoning. There must be opposition to the ruling party and that is Fayose. Since APC has intimidated all PDP members, Fayose must speak out.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by hman4real(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
martineverest:
see finishing...if i were fayose,i wont eat my wife's food till 2018.

Ode! why punish the innocent wife. Na she insult fayose ??
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
hman4real:

Ode! why punish the innocent wife. Na she insult fayose ??
ewure..i call u for here?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by deomelo: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
simplemach:
You don't respond to him yet his Accounts have been frozen twice by the EFCC
You don't respond to him yet the other men went arrest him
You don't respond to him yet his state house of reps members were kidnapped
You don't respond to him yet when he speaks, you shake.
See lies everywhere..... O God where have we gone wrong in this country to witness this kind of plague?

The presidency Responding to the comedian's daily tantrums and law enforcement going against him for crimes committed against Nigerians are 2 different issues.

Logic and sane reasoning flew over your head bah.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Chiefobdk1: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
obembet:

You don finish that guy,
Can you teach physics?
Come and apply.. No need for interview.... You have done it here
I fit bet say dat guy no know wetin momentum be. . He go copy Wikipedia
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by simplemach(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
deomelo:

The presidency Responding to the comedian's daily tantrums and law enforcement going against him for crimes committed against Nigerians are 2 different issues.

Logic and sane reasoning flew over your head bah.
Maybe they flew over and landed on your own head which is the reason why you can now accurately deduce that those that have gone against the codes and conducts (according to our FG's agencies) as should be are only those who are either not on the ruling party or those that have spoken out against the government. Pls use the sense u claim to have very well.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ArcFresky(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
NemzySeries:

Nofin like dat oga..... u shd kw dat once a child confidently insults an elder derz a strong man standing behind him

The strong man was Jonathan...
Even PDP members will deny him when DSS start chasing him
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by tonyzeal(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
I take him serious cos every damn thing he said about this regime during campaign is happening;he even gave afonjas choice to choose between life and death tru vanguard. Infact fayose is a prophet.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by NemzySeries(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
ArcFresky:

The strong man was Jonathan... Even PDP members will deny him when DSS start chasing him
story......
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ArcFresky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
NemzySeries:

story......
i

Perfect example... How many people are presently supporting Dame Jonathan?

Give me one apart from those rented crowds...

Or how many strong men support Mr. obanikoro?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by chachanga: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
post=53487961:
Femi Adesina, President Muhammadu Buhari‘s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity has explained why the Presidency never responds to the many allegations of Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose.

Adesina in a radio interview, this is because they see all he does as comic relief.

''For us as a policy, we don’t respond to Governor Fayose and you would hardly hear us speak about him because we see what he does as comic relief. So we leave it at that.’

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/adesina-we-never-respond-to-fayose.html

cc lalasticlala

See his mouth comic disaster after all that failed lying experiment stunt hw pulled on TV
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
ArcFresky:
i

Perfect example... How many people are presently supporting Dame Jonathan?

Give me one apart from those rented crowds...

Or how many strong men support Mr. obanikoro?
watch and see..... i sha kw dat fayise can't b doing all dis without a backup plan
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2017
ArcFresky:
Someone that Efcc is waiting for to finish his mandate.
He's going to flee to Lebanon 48hrs before the expiration of his term.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ArcFresky(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
NemzySeries:

watch and see..... i sha kw dat fayise can't b doing all dis without a backup plan

What won't desperately sinking men do? The only power he's got is noise... See no Learned Ekiti man will tell you their governor is Fayose.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ArcFresky(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
He's going to flee to Lebanon 48hrs before the expiration of his term.

grin grin the only place he is fleeing to is Kuje...

But one can't be too sure of these politicians...
Next thing he joins APC,
next thing he is screaming at PDP, before we know it,
he is the ambassador to Ghana or somersomething....

Bottomline: don't trust this politicians.

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by drey076(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
obembet:

You don finish that guy,
Can you teach physics?
Come and apply.. No need for interview.... You have done it here
grin
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by NemzySeries(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
ArcFresky:

What won't desperately sinking men do? The only power he's got is noise... See no Learned Ekiti man will tell you their governor is Fayose.
i don hear..... oya make we dey watch bkos me too is unlearned

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
ArcFresky:

grin grin the only place he is fleeing to is Kuje...

But one can't be too sure of these politicians...
Next thing he joins APC,
next thing he is screaming at PDP, before we know it,
he is the ambassador to Ghana or somersomething....

Bottomline: don't trust this politicians.
With Buhari?! You're kidding. He insulted his wife too, remember? He's done. He's only going to become Ambassador to Kirikiri in 2018.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by bareal(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
shyling:

"SEE HIM?" Take it easy recession can cause brain fatigue.... Pardon him

I wan use cain reset him brain ni angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose / Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.