Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS (29493 Views)

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by informant001: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2017
According to twitter user, Dan Borno, independent investigation have indicated that the recent victims of Rann aircraft bomb blast are suffering neglect in the hands of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital as victims who are supposed to be taken of by the Federal Government of Nigeria are left at the mercy of either themselves or sympathetic visitors.

The Victims Support Fund was purposely inaugurated to cater for victims of insurgency, however, further investigation at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital indicates that they only deposited a meagre amount and that was in early 2016 and the fund has since been exhausted.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/i-cant-sleep-at-night-because-theres.html

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by informant001: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2017

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian govt is a big scam

26 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by 4reala(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
govt. pls come and attend to did guy o
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2017
THE NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD TAKE THEM TO MILITARY HOSPITAL OR BETTER STILL NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA.

14 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
this can only happen in Africa esp Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2017
God save this country from savages

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by josephine123: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by TurboBuilder(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2017
APC has failed Nigerians.
There is no day without bad news since they took over office embarassed

God please send help to your people!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Vaxt(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Take heart eh
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by jomboliski(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
GOD HELP NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by NNVanguard(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
When the dog eats the bone hung on his neck, then, all hope seem futile.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm.. May help come your way real soon.
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by amSTARboy: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Buh.ari is the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces, and such happened under his watch and he didn't deem it fit to address the nation rather he kept mute and acted like nothing happened.

Same applies on the issue of southern Kaduna Massacre, he kept mute while the mini me Governor was busy compensating Fulani herdsmen.

Even issues surrounding his true health status that i believed he should have come out and address the nation over such a big allegation as regards to the death rumor, he is no where to be found.

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by gurunlocker: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Just imagining if this happened in the last administration, how Lie Mohammed will attend to this issue. Now they are in power!

15 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by blackaxe78: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!

This is pathetic and a disgrace to our dear Nation.

Wishing them quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by leewin(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
how long are we going to continue like this in this country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Tokziby: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
why are we like this in this country. The money donated for this people have been squandered at the expense of human life. what is the difference between this management and Dansukigate. We have lost every sense of humanity in this country! May God Punish all those responsible to take care of this victims and left them to their fate. angry

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Danzakidakura(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
every APC supporter may this be his or her portion, in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by chris4gold(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
what a country
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by orjikuramo(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
N someone somewhere is hailing this government.

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by blackaxe78: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
gurunlocker:
Just imagining if this happened in the last administration, how Lie Mohammed will attend to this issue. Now they are in power!

Hello! Opposition is part of politics and democracy. Lai Mohamed was able to check-mate the previous administration but it's a pity there is none like him at the moment.

You won't expect him to shoot himself on the leg now that his with power. The blame should be on the opposition who re weak and timid.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Vickiweezy(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Is there any good news in this country at all?

I pray they get immediate medication and quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Kizito2nv(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Sarrki

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by Techguyz(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Eiya. you wear bullet proof socks??
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by gurunlocker: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Hello! Opposition is part of politics and democracy. Lai Mohamed was able to check-mate the previous administration but it's a pity there is none like him at the moment.

You won't expect him to shoot himself on the leg now that his with power. The blame should be on the opposition who re weak and timid.

Tell me more... Who is killing the opposition?

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by 2016v2017: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerian govt is a big scam
the people wanted Sai baba,now they can't be remembered by Sai baba after his administration has maimed them.
they should accept my sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by TurboBuilder(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
PDP was bad but APC are devilish.

God pls send us the true messiah

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by DozieInc(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2017
That must be torture for her.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by SWORD419(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2017
get em removed naaa, ain there medical centers in the camp
Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS by nell3: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
upon all the $ bilion of dollars donated to them . fear North. they are their worst enemy. fighting corruption my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.