Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This (1374 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nphzzycute(f): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Zdoh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tell us....what's the problem?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nphzzycute(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by tifany89(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
I took my time to read through ur post n I must say it was really lengthy and den d question and answer session like it's jamb abi waec lolz. Well back to the main issue I will say it's u dat even v a problem. It was you who ended ur relationship for no reason n den d guy is trying to be matured by still keeping u as a friend but u don't want any of dat. Now he is dating ur friend n u r feeling jealous n u claim u hate this guy. I want to assume u v a bf now so please let dem be n quit being childish. Tell ur friend u r aware she is dating segun n u don't v a problem with it. He isn't ur property n he has a right to fall in love with any other person as long as u guys r done moreover not like he cheated or did something very bad which might v necessitated the break up. If u r advising ur friend about segun den it should be solely because of d church stuff u spoke about n not for any other selfish reasons. Be reasonable and act ur age. U can't eat ur cake n v it

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nphzzycute(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
tifany89:
I took my time to read through ur post n I must say it was really lengthy and den d question and answer session like it's jamb abi waec lolz. Well back to the main issue I will say it's u dat even v a problem. It was you who ended ur relationship for no reason n den d guy is trying to be matured by still keeping u as a friend but u don't want any of dat. Now he is dating ur friend n u r feeling jealous n u claim u hate this guy. I want to assume u v a bf now so please let dem be n quit being childish. Tell ur friend u r aware she is dating segun n u don't v a problem with it. He isn't ur property n he has a right to fall in love with any other person as long as u guys r done moreover not like he cheated or did something very bad which might v necessitated the break up. If u r advising ur friend about segun den it should be solely because of d church stuff u spoke about n not for any other selfish reasons. Be reasonable and act ur age. U can't eat ur cake n v it
ok thanks for that I really appreciate it
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
you no like the guy,you no want make your friend date am......why? because he's your ex.

newsflash: he's not a piece of property you can trademark and expect everybody to not infringe on your brand.

the heart loves what the heart loves. take am like that or a take a walk.
Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Only you broke up with the guy, another person saw your trash as a treasure and you're frustrated she didn't tell you.

You're still growing sha!. Can't believe i read the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Researcher405: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Should u block segun or not? So, we should advise u on dat?
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
I guess you are still feeding and sucking from your moma's breastundecided
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
post about segun and ibukun, this ibo boy is not understanding...lemmi jus be looking

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Chidonc(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
bad belle, gala dey do guy, y him no go chop bigi or super bite, see as you keep attitude like President buhari.
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Bluezy13(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Only you broke up with the guy, another person saw your trash as a treasure and you're frustrated she didn't tell you.

You're still growing sha!. Can't believe i read the story.

I was trying to imagine their ages...
More like they left secondary school but secondary school did not leave them
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bluezy13:

Something like that. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by StupidYorubaFool: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bluezy13:

she's a jambite who finished secondary school last year and hails from ekiti.

All these small small nairaland girls sef
Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by tifany89(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Lol FBI u r sighted but hope it's not what am thinking sha

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by kullozone(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
All these fresh secondary school leavers sef....

Anyway, Mr Seun, can you please add "teenagers" section on nairaland? So they can be playing there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Bluezy13(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Thought as much

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nphzzycute(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

wehdonesir

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On What To Do To Get Over This by Nltaliban(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Just change your name to HER VILLAGE PEOPLE

you over sabi the girl

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Make-up Wouldnt Get You Married, Simple Girls Say "I Do" Every Saturday / Ghana Based Naija Bae Exposes Lesbian Stalking Her / Ladies, How Do You Like It Served?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.