Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi (1961 Views)

Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Umuchu was a very remote, unattractive village.
When I brought the department of petroleum resources personal for inspection of the site for Union Haulage oil & gas, the question they all asked was,is this man ( Sir Godwin Ezeemo ) normal ?, why is he sitting such a big project in this remote village?.
I tried my best to convince him against sitting the project in the village, but he stood his ground.
He told me that this village will become a business/tourist center one day.
He already had created in his mind/head.
Today that remote and unattractive village, Umuchu has become a business/tourist center just as he said.
He single handedly saw to it.
"Whatever the mind of a man can conceive, it can achieve"
Sir Godwin Ezeemo has great visions that can impact positively on the lives of people.
Let's try him.(PIC) PORTERS BUSINESS PARK UMUCHU AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is it!!!

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
NEGODU UMUCHU ALANSO( A RURAL VILLAGE IN ANAMBRA STATE)

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
WOW.

is this the same umuchukwu?
Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
THIS PARK ALONE PROVIDES JOB TO OVER 3000 PEOPLE IN UMUCHU VILLAGE OF AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
WOW.

No! This Umuchu is a border town to AKOKWA in Imo State.
Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by ItxAyce(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kudos man.... Nigeria will be a tourist destination someday, we just have to strive to realise the dream

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by kettykings: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
I love igbo Men , in igbo land men dare the impossibility and change the statusquo , this would not have been possible without the xhnophobic comments and actions from certain states of Nigeria.
Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
He told me that this village will become a business/tourist center one day........UMUCHU IS NOW A TOURIST & BUSINESS TOWN AS THOUSANDS INVADE THE AREA LOOKING FOR PLEASURE,BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AND JOBS!!!!!.... PROPHECY FULFILLED!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by sorepco(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
The op said umuchu n i think the ezeemmo guy came out as a governorship candidate. The difference is that the umuchukwu guy is a literate dollar billionaire doc based in nevada while this one in umuchu is a mere naira billionaire illiterate governor wanna be!!!

I repeat like i stated last time....tgis godwin ezeemo guy will neva be guvnor. Take it or leave it investnow.

Afam4eva:
WOW.

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
kettykings:
I love igbo Men , in igbo land men dare the impossibility and change the statusquo , this would not have been possible without the xhnophobic comments and actions from certain states of Nigeria.
That's God gift!

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
ItxAyce:
Kudos man.... Nigeria will be a tourist destination someday, we just have to strive to realise the dream

3 Likes

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by BeautifulMind2: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
investnow2013:
That's God gift!
Lovely
Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
kettykings:

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by AnambraDota: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
That one is Umuchukwu in Aguata but Umuchu is in Orumba.

Both men are Godwin, the one from Umuchu is Godwin Ezemoo while the Umuchukwu guy is Godwin Maduka

Afam4eva:
WOW.

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Apart from those pictures, what of the picture of the town itself? Would love to see how it's perhaps a comparing picture may do
Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2017
AnambraDota:
That one is Umuchukwu in Aguata but Umuchu is in Orumba.

Both men are Godwin, the one from Umuchu is Godwin Ezemoo while the Umuchukwu guy is Godwin Maduka

(CORRECTION)Umuchu is in Aguata LGA and Umuchukwu is in Orumba South Lga of Anambra State!

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by investnow2013: 1:05am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=53511315]Apart from those pictures, what of the picture of the town itself? Would love to see how it's perhaps a comparing picture may do[/QUOTE] AGUPISI PLAZA NKWO UMUCHU

1 Like

Re: You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=investnow2013 post=53515810][/quote]
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Bonny - Bodo Road At 70% Completion By The Last Administration? / PDP State Chairman Defects To APC / Atiku Is Here Present ,total Shutdown In Ramat Square Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.