Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,059 members, 7,845,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) (48222 Views)

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by DJInfluence: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.... he was held ransom. Africa China want kill me with laff....

But This guy get mind, if that policeman shoot am and take off, China go die for nothing ni....
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by veeceesynergy: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

You will be killed for nothing,and the Heavens will not fall down.

Dats d most stupid thing to do in dis country, challenge a man with a gun.........a man whom u don't Knw his state of mind, a man whom u don't Knw hw sane he is......I think Africa China was lucky it ended d way it ended. If he was shot by dat man, i'm sure dis video wuld hv been posted.
Only d living give testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thank God you are not shot Mr African China God loves a lot. Never in your life aegue with anybody with gun in Nigeria talk less the police who are already under curse Oh boy be warn celebrity no reach Nja police level ooo he go just kill you and say you a militant or cultist or armed robber then you are gone to the land of no return too late for any action.

Thank your God he did not kill you. Oh boy be careful Nja dey red right now high tension is every where ok.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by asumo12: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Na arms of coat na
holluwai:
All make e for fit sort am, abi? Na wha o

Meanwhile help me look this pic, na coat of arms be that?
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by naptu2: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:

That's the Kano State coat of arms.

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by jmoore(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

In summary, Nigeria is a ZOO
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Laycan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
virginboy1:
Since Change Govt came in power, no good good news. Chai, Frustrated Policeman

On d contrary, This is very Urgent!
If you bank with the following under listed banks please read carefully....
Customers who are banking with:
First Bank,
Gt bank,
Union bank,
Fcmb,
Access bank,
Sterling,
Standard chartered,
Ecobank,
Fidelity,
UBA
Zenith bank
Skye bank, and other banks including Microfinance banks...
Listen and listen carefully,

You can use ur ATM CARD to withdraw money thank you for paying attention... Come and beat me.
afonja weed
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
naja police be like baba nothing for the boys
make we point am gun e fit drop something
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
This guy still dey sing grin grin

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Especially in Nigeria.

that is just true

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by macaranta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
This guy is dull.. Forming toosh in front of an AK.

Visit my signature for E-learning needs
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Souljaboi1: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:

That is the state seal for Kano State.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
I hate Nigeria with passion,this's partly why I hate visiting naija,if na nite time be that kind man could easily kill someone for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by kitogram(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
euromilion:
I hate Nigeria with passion,this's partly why I hate visiting naija,if na nite time be that kind man could easily kill someone for no reason.
Typical case of mad people leading the sane.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by DeRay98(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
The video should go viral to keep the Nigerian Police authorities in public scrutiny again.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by holluwai(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
naptu2:

That's the Kano State coat of arms.

Souljaboi1:

That is the state seal for Kano State.

Oh thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nature8(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
African China, you get mind oo..
Ever heard of Accidental Discharge?
You dey form Shina Rambo for naija Mopol abi?
WehdoneSir..
Go to your church, kneel down and thank the Lord like this ==ยป

Lol..
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Felixalex(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:

dis one na ARMS OF COAT

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Simpleguy11(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
african china carry odeshi., na why im dey make noise
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Especially in Nigeria.

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by pesty100(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Police brutality is something else

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by ceejay80s(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:
This one na latest wey naija get Suit of arms snd no longer coat of arms

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by IamUdo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
The police man can actually shoot him and claim African China was trying to run him over. End of story
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Especially in Nigeria.

No mind the guy... Him dey form accent... He didn't tell us what he did.. And he expects me to believe this story he put up online abi?

Fear single story until I hear from the officer.. Most of our celebrities usually form small gods in naija but humble themselves when they leave naija..
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nickfriday(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:
that's Kano coat of arm, is looks like that of Nigeria but there is a different.

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Tisham20(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
naija police and stupidity na like 5&6
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by skillz111(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Is that British accent? shocked
Jamaican
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by efilefun(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dude grew up in AJ so he must have encountered such countless times moreover dude fit get shoot and bounce grin grin
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by efilefun(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na PDP members siddon there what else do u expect??
holluwai:

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by dubemeagle(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
holluwai:

hahahaha naija,anytin can happen,DAT tin no b horse o na camel b dat grin
holluwai:

hahahaha naija,anytin can happen,DAT tin no b horse o na camel b dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.