Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sex With No Strings Attached? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With No Strings Attached? (8621 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With No Strings Attached? by Hadez(f): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please O!! I got talking with some friends (mostly boys) and I was told that lot of girls (than guys) prefer sex with no strings attached They say it is the in thing now (as in, no heart breaks).

Were have I been ? . Please your opinion and experience will be appreciated! I will share my view later!
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by TheValiant(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Its not true.

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Hadez(f): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:
Its not true.
What you are saying in one word is you can't have sex without getting emotionally attached?

2 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by OGWaheedi: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
sad

A de gbodo ni oloori wa n doko bayi, shey lo ma ni o un o mu wa re ode mo sad

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Unless she's a hooker, there's always gonna be strings attached. even hookers catch feelings these days.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by joliyp(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
wen am nt a goat why would ve sex without ma emotion

6 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
There's nothing like "sex with no string attached" when it comes to the ladies.

A guy can successfully pull that, but with the ladies we become emotionally available after sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by doughziay: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez share your view!
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by TheValiant(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

What you are saying in one word is you can't have sex without getting emotionally attached?

As a man, I've been genetically wired to furk without any form of remorse or emotional attachment but its not the same with women. No matter how wild a certain chic is, she ends up falling inlove with that one guy who dicks her down properly. Savvy?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
it's a NO for me

N.P
the weekend - party monster
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Was fuckin' this side hoe of mine on a particularly chilly night. out of nowhere and for no apparent reason,this bìtch bursts into tears. I asked if my dìck was too big and she said no,which made me a little disappointed but she went ahead to Stoke the fire even more,saying she just realized she's in love with me.
I slapped the crazy slùt and reminded her to keep her eyes on the prize which was our mutual pleasure.

the moral of this story- It has none.

why did i tell it? - I have no idea

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by doughziay: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
What leads to sex? It's either lust or feelings. If u have sex without any iota of feeling for the person, it's either Na konji cause am or no Olosho d babe be. Quote me if am wrong. I too correct.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by soberdrunk(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
If there was strings attached to every sexual encounter I have had, I will be a "puppet" angry The trick is to understand and spell out what the two "consenting" "adults" want from each other......

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by dollyjoy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Was fuckin' this side hoe of mine on a particularly chilly night. out of nowhere and for no apparent reason,this bìtch bursts into tears. I asked if my dìck was too big and she said no,which made me a little disappointed but she went ahead to Stoke the fire even more,saying she just realized she's in love with me.
I slapped the crazy slùt and reminded her to keep her eyes on the prize which was our mutual pleasure.

You Slapped her

2 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Prognose: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Smh grin
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by firstking01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alot of we(guys) are ever willing to enter into such agreement with girls but it's a no no for the girls cosof this mentality of "he 'll see me as a cheap girl", especially if she's getting nothing in return...i doubt if there's any girl in naija who's willing to play such game...inshort, this kind of things only exist in the western world not here.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by makydebbie(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

A guy can successfully pull that, but with the ladies we become emotionally available after sex.
I agree with you to an extent, now there are ladies who don't give a fück, she just want a good fùck and that's it. I've seen a lot here.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Kai Ill report you to Mrsphyno
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
You Slapped her
4 times,actually. so,yes I am potentially a domestically abusive husband.

but i guess a disclaimer should follow,
that the story may or may not be pure fiction.... coz I high pass kite right now.

6 Likes

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by ojun50(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

like if i need am i go jst call u, u go jst rush come abi
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by IamLEGEND1: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Babzilla:

Kai I'll report you to Mrs phyno
Report what? grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree with you to an extent, now there are ladies who don't give a fück, she just want a good fùck and that's it. I've seen a lot here.
When she needs a "fucck" she keeps calling a particular guy for it, on the long run she gets emotionally entangled but won't admit.

Only a who.re would successfully do that, it's her job and she gets paid for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

OMG! I love your honesty; but I don't love you more than I love Mimzzy. So on a scale of 0-100, guess how much I love Mimzzy? tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by SalomonKane: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

Not all women become emotionally attach after having sex with a guy.

For some women, sex is just fun, nothing more..

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
Not all women become emotionally attach after having sex with a guy.

For some women, sex is just fun, nothing more..
Hey salomon.
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by SalomonKane: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hey salomon.
Hey back. How's you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

OMG! I love your honesty; but I don't love you more than I love Mimzz.y. So on a scale of 0-100, guess how much I love Mimz.zy? tongue
Thanks for the compliment, but i can't do that maths right now. grin
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks for the compliment, but i can't do that maths right now. grin

Good answer. You escaped. Congrats!
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Hadez(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

What comes to your mind when you think about university girls with multiple boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Hadez(f): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
doughziay:
Hadez share your view!

I am cumming tongue
Re: Sex With No Strings Attached? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Report what? grin
Nice try buddy that thing dont work. Kai tura mun lamban wayar ka. Ive been meaning to call U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? / Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.