Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB (9753 Views)

Had First-class In MCB But Want Medicine. Pls Which Scholarship Can I Apply For? / A First Class Biochemist Needs A Job / The Practice Of Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria: My Take And Plea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by nurain150(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
nelszx:
My good friend Mr Oogway, enjoy your day
Please answer oo boss
Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by nelszx: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=nurain150 post=106702696][/quote]
Which school?
Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by nurain150(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
nelszx:

Which school?

I mean has the MLS dicotomy be resolved, are all Pathologist out of the lab and put in proper place now.

I just wanted to know where it ended since you are already in the field.

I'm a Student Pharm.
Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by nelszx: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
nurain150:

I mean has the MLS dicotomy be resolved, are all Pathologist out of the lab and put in proper place now.

I just wanted to know where it ended since you are already in the field.

I'm a Student Pharm.
I simply asked the above when you said MLS is now 6 years in your school.
Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by nurain150(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
nelszx:

I simply asked the above when you said MLS is now 6 years in your school.
Yeah it is now DMLS 6 years
Re: Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB by htdot: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
No body find pleasure in suppressing anyone... you cant be practising quackery (toeing with human lives) and allow the lovers of life to over look it... Why do we have to judge things base on emotion in this country? Ehy do we like doing things base on pity, even to the detriment of human's life?...
IN THE SANE CLIMES

There are medical or biomedical laboratory practising act or law..

1 In the USA, American society of clinical laboratory practise are in charge of regulating clinical lab practice in the USA.
2 In the Uk, he Health and Care Professions Council are responsible for licensure and regulation of clinical laboratory practice in the uk.
3 in canada, The Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) is the national certifying body and professional society for MLTs in all Canadian provinces.
4zin Australia, Australian Institute of Medical and Clinical Scientists is responsible for regulating medical laboratory practice in AUstrialia.
5in Nigeria, medical laboratory scientist council of Nigeria, are responsible for the regulation of laboratory practice in nigeria.
Why? Because these are human sample and not research samples. This has to do with the health of humans and not in research institution which you can do trial and error.

These bodies set their standard (quality management/assurance), which all those who wishes to practise or work on human sample must met before you can be certify.
In canada, only license medical technologist by the appropriate body are allowed to work in clinical laboratory.. A microbiologist, biochemist can work in a research centre, since it doesnt really contribute directly to human well being. You these sane climes, if you are not certify by the body involved and you go ahead to practise, you will be jailed since you want to toe with human life...
Please, be guided...
But why would seun, allow this kind of thing to be posted on nairaland? I m so disappointed..
Imagined saying because you study human anatomy, you can practice as a surgeon and such no doctor or surgeon should oppress you, because you know all structure of the body the nerves supply and the vasculature of the body or just because you study physiology or you are a physiologist, you are automatically qualify to practice a general do tor and thus you can examine or prescribe drug or test just because you know how the human body function and thus, no Doctor should oppress you.
Or you study a pharmacology and that automatically make you a pharmacist because you know about drug kinetic and dynamic..
You know what a doctor know, what a pharmacist know or what a medical laboratory scientist know, but are you back by law to practise? Any action you partake that is not back by law or act through licensure, you are just nothing but a quack which is illegal and thus, you will be jail.. clinical or hospital lab is not only where you can practise, you cant eventually practise in a veterinary laboratory where are not regulated or license requirement are not needed. You can go there and start toeing with animal life instead of humans life.. if human blood dey hungry you to suck, go suck your own or family blood.

Nairaland is encouraging harm to human life and this is against who best clinical laboratory practice.... Nairaland seek this opportunity to mislead the gullible nigeria masses who are not aware of who is qualify to diagnose or test their sample that will help in their treatment..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Gain Experience In Electrical Engineering? / Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers / What Do You Do When You Are Bored At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.