Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea (2541 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
venai:
I do not care if Igbo people are jews, hebrews or ishmaelites. What I want to find out is only how we igbo people are related to yoruba people, urhobo, ijaw, calabari etc. Why do we have similar words and meanings eg. Okwute(igbo) and okuta(yoruba). So instead of wasting our scarce resources trying to find out our relationship with a white man in far away Europe or Asia, let us rather spend on finding how we are related to a black man like us who is also our neighbour.

Hmmm... Seems you like living dangerously. Just be patient. They are coming for your head. They will call you Afonja trying to famz by force.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
What the people in Nnewi need is recognition from Israel in all things great

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2017
venai:
[s]I do not care if Igbo people are jews, hebrews or ishmaelites. What I want to find out is only how we igbo people are related to yoruba people, urhobo, ijaw, calabari etc. Why do we have similar words and meanings eg. Okwute(igbo) and okuta(yoruba). So instead of wasting our scarce resources trying to find out our relationship with a white man in far away Europe or Asia, let us rather spend on finding how we are related to a black man like us who is also our neighbour[/s].

Afonja and attach by force! .... Igbos have zero interest in finding out if they are related to afonjas and vice versa, and we pray we are not. Most of will commit suicide if there is any relation with afonjas! Do you know what it means to be related to Afonja? My Goodness! We don't look alike abeg oh!

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by darknetcom: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
themonk:

Don't worry you'd be the exact Jewish skin tone when we get to isreal cheesy. I favorite skin tone is in between light skin and dark skin though. Am from enugu state,
Where are you from?

Can you please reply my pm or send me your number so we could chat on whatsapp?

do you realy think even if it come out that you are israelites the israelis will welcome you in israel??..

nigeria is your home now not israel...

you lost israel by not obeying the commandments...

go back to hiding and keep quiet .....dawn it... angry
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by darknetcom: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
you are putting all of us in danger...you mo rons...
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by themonk(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:

do you realy think even if it come out that you are israelites the israelis will welcome you in israel??..

nigeria is your home now not israel...

you lost israel by not obeying the commandments...

go back to hiding and keep quiet .....dawn it... angry
Am not here for your tribal fight bro. If you can't tell the difference between a joke and a statement of fact even with that smiley I put there then you need to read up Poe's law for you to communicate in online forums more effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by darknetcom: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
themonk:

Am not here for your tribal fight bro. If you can't tell the difference between a joke and a statement of fact even with that smiley I put there then you need to read up Poe's law for you to communicate in online forums more effectively.

okay..sorry..
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Pchidexy(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Nonsense, Igbos are not Jews! Nawa for some idiots.
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by TRHM: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server / Buhari Constructed 1200km Of Roads In 3 Years While Pdp Did 850km In 16yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.