Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (80999 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
jenniferloyd86:

U are such a mediocre and so disappointing and disgusting, why should u always resort to abuse and insult instead of u arguing neutrally and state ur fact if at all u have any? Madam better u work on ur brain and learn from those that are ahead of u or else u continue to being d fool of all!

Who is this unfortunate soul with inferiority complex? I should learn from you hahahahahahahah what sense do you think you have heh hehe by your post I already know the size of your brain it reminds me of a peanut
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
ApexTitan:
The issue with people like madam Pidgin is that anything that is not flattering to Nigeria, even if it is the truth or reality, equates to hatred or an attack on Nigeria in their books. That is the binary outlook people like that take and so they willfully blind themselves to any objective analysis of the country.

The result is that by taking this position they inadvertently highlight they very shortcomings they want to cover up and so we end with the comedy of delusion that is this thread.

. . . and it is my job to call out all this for my wicked enjoyment cool grin

Colonialism is clearly still affecting your likes, call yourself out of mental slavery
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
No wonder our fore fathers sold 10 slaves for a bottle of brandy and 40 slaves for a mirror. So many feeble minded individuals here, all there think of is nothing but what the West has made them feel is ideal, you will sell your kids to slavery once again.

1 Like

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
No wonder our fore fathers sold 10 slaves for a bottle of brandy and 40 slaves for a mirror. So many feeble minded individuals here, all there think of is nothing but what the West has made them feel is ideal, you will sell your kids to slavery once again.
Until Buhari gets treatments in Nigeria, u stop using western things and going to d US. You are being colonised again and in slavery too.

1 Like

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
WellEndowed:

I kent grin I just kent grin

Even my15 yr old niece know the D list ones like Stephen Amell a.k.a arrow

When I told you people that pidgin hasn't left the country (Nigeria) you people thought I was joking

Like Maternal will say...pidgin is an enemy of progress cheesy

I was talking about Nigerians in diaspora aka Nigerian/Canadian but since you guys have lost part use of your reasoning how will you understand me. Read my posts properly or ask what I mean
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
before I will sell my kids to slavery as u opined, u have started well by selling ur language in preference to theirs. in addition ur grand father, father, ur mother, ur siblings DAT went to school to learn how to read n write were all products of slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Collyno82:
before I will sell my kids to slavery as u opined, u have started well by selling ur language in preference to theirs. in addition ur grand father, father, ur mother, ur siblings DAT went to school to learn how to read n write were all products of slavery.

And you who glories in anything Western is already a slave to it, unknown to you. I never knew westerners spoke Pidgin(my moniker says it all)

I'm using English as a means of communication because of you all who will always look down on any form of Nigerian creativity. Pidgin is our own language, formed to enhance trade. It's not theirs and if I chose to use it here will you westernized Blacks be able to communicate effectively?
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
elfmann:

Until Buhari gets treatments in Nigeria, u stop using western things and going to d US. You are being colonised again and in slavery too.

Buhari is being ripped off by your colonial masters, an illness that can be treated with mixtures of herbs from the forest for free is what he is spending millions of dollars to treat. Of course the westerners will gladly take your money, as much as they can, that's what they are good at.

Buhari did not create Nigeria and whether he lives or dies the structure will still go on regardless so your using him as a constant yardstick is completely baseless

2 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Buhari is being ripped off by your colonial masters, an illness that can be treated with mixtures of herbs from the forest for free is what he is spending millions of dollars to treat. Of course the westerners will gladly take your money, as much as they can, that's what they are good at.

Buhari did not create Nigeria and whether he lives or dies the structure will still go on regardless so your using him as a constant yardstick is completely baseless
And u are not d president? Manufacture ur things now on..stop visiting d US...hypo..

1 Like

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

And you who glories in anything Western is already a slave to it, unknown to you. I never knew westerners spoke Pidgin(my moniker says it all)

I'm using English as a means of communication because of you all who will always look down on any form of Nigerian creativity. Pidgin is our own language, formed to enhance trade. It's not theirs and if I chose to use it here will you westernized Blacks be able to communicate effectively?
U need help

3 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by maternal: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

https://www.nairaland.com/3784239/samuel-robinson-18-year-old-gets-n200million/6#56388277

I called you and your partner to read that thread but you shamefully declined

A boy was given N200 million contract in this same Nigeria where foreigners like you still think that Internet is a luxury, who will do such for a black person in that miserable cold place where you live

Why haven't you destroyed your Nigerian passport since you think it is a hell hole, you should be ashamed to identify with us, so why proudly state that you are a Nigerian citizen?

You live in paradise yet somehow you can't do without crawling up and down Nigerian forums trying to feed your ego and validate your decision to move permanently. Are you looking for partners in misery, people who have deep regrets about building their future abroad but get high when they hear Nigerians moan because it makes you feel less miserable?

I don't have to give you the history of my life just to make you think I'm qualified to speak on Canada, you can jump into the lagoon if you like, that's your business.

I have made my points and if the OP thinks they are valid then he can make a wise decision by remaining here, multiplying the money and going on vacation when and where ever he feels like(God willing)

You are in heaven on earth yet 24/7 you dey nairaland travel section don't you have places to see there and things to do? At least I am proud of Nigeria but you who hate this country should be on Canadian land forum to chit chat with your fellow country people since you are so jobless.

How do I address this incoherent rant.

Now African countries are as advanced technology wise as the west ? lol. Lets get 24/7 electricity first before starting that discussion. I'm not reading anything. The exception is not the norm. Not only do you have a selective memory, you also have a selective response memory. You claim Nigerians are not running to the west. I showed proof the biggest asylum claims come from Nigerians in Canada. No response. You claim the Nigerian economy is doing well. I showed proof Nigeria relies on remittance to survive. They receive the most remittance than any other African country, and 3rd highest in the world. No response. You claim young men/women are doing big things there. I showed you suicide is now a top 4 leading cause of death in naija and a lot has to do with the poor economy. Ordinary bank manager can't pay back his loan so he kills himself. No response. You claim blacks aren't doing much in Canada, nor do they hold significant political positions. Again I proved you wrong. No response.

I did not proudly state I was Nigeria, I just stated. Since I was born there I think that makes me a citizen? Unless the laws have changed ? Unfortunately I have a lot of ties still there from property to immediate family. It's more convenient to have a passport to come and go as I please, than go through the visa process. I'll actually be there within a month for a burial, and won't need to go through the visa process. See how easy that is ? Other than that I'd get rid of it ASAP. In reality other than going to naija, it's just there collecting dust and its quite useless. An individual stated how they migrated with their child and are now successful. Your defense mechanism and insecurity kicked in. You then proceeded to belittle their accomplishments by claiming their grand fathers are running the country. Whatever that means. If I'm feeding my ego, you're suppressing your insecurity and inferiority complex.

Nobody is asking for a history of your life. Since you're an expert on America, UK, and Canada. What makes you qualified to give such assessments/analysis ? That's all I'm asking. Because you watch a few Hollywood movies now you be professor ? Naija people I swear. Your ignorance is appalling, and you don't even see that people are mocking you. Yes I am jobless, depressed, have regrets moving here, etc. Yet according to you, the weather there is beautiful, youths are making money, flipping 400k into millions, etc. So I ask, why are you here talking, giving advice on Canada,US,UK, basically western countries you claim you'll never move too and naija better pass ? Get off your laptop, internet, your TV,etc. Go enjoy the sun and make all that money. For someone who claims to careless about the west, you sure know a lot about the west and love using their technology. I guess you define colonialism differently in your own head, an alternative way of defining things abi ?

12 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by maternal: 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
elfmann:

U need help

Guarantee she can't even fluently speak her mother tongue let alone read/write it. She's just forming. Don't mind her.

7 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by salford: 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
This thread is something sha... the op sef is nowhere to be found..lol

i believe in people going after whatever makes them happy or whatever rocks their boat. Some are making it in Nigeria, and some are making it overseas. Some are finding it tough in both countries too. Some are enjoying both world. e.g i met a Nigerian this week. He would have returned to lagos by now. He works in the oil industry in Nigeria but bought a house in an high brow area in Calgary where his wife and kids live......I doubt if this oga would leave his job in naija if he doesnt get something close to his level in Canada.
Might be a career suicide for him if he tries to without something solid in Canada.
But then again..how many people can top companies in Nigeria employ?

In my opinion, If you are middle class in Nigeria, you really have nothing to lose when you migrate...but if you are upper middle class above in Nigeria, can afford security, good health care or can afford to travel for health care like bubu grin, overseas holidays e.t.c...one would need to think it well.

Would someone earning 400k per month in nigeria be considered upper middle class or middle class?
This would also depend on family size too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

pidgin is our own including the phone ur using to type ur pidgin. including the cloths ur putting on, including ur attach n Mary Kay n foundation on ur pidgin face, including the car u drive. pidgin I will suggest that u should be de-radicalized before u turn to an extremist. na so boko boys take start. be guided

7 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44am On May 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On May 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by salford: 1:47am On May 12, 2017
miella:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin...With all the points on this thread (both 'for' and 'against'), I'm sure the OP himself is 'confused' about whether he should stay or migrate rather than 'convinced' grin grin
grin grin grin
He has absconded from the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33am On May 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

I swear you are a joke grin
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34am On May 12, 2017
maternal:

How do I address this incoherent rant.

Now African countries are as advanced technology wise as the west ? lol. Lets get 24/7 electricity first before starting that discussion. I'm not reading anything. The exception is not the norm. Not only do you have a selective memory, you also have a selective response memory. You claim Nigerians are not running to the west. I showed proof the biggest asylum claims come from Nigerians in Canada. No response. You claim the Nigerian economy is doing well. I showed proof Nigeria relies on remittance to survive. They receive the most remittance than any other African country, and 3rd highest in the world. No response. You claim young men/women are doing big things there. I showed you suicide is now a top 4 leading cause of death in naija and a lot has to do with the poor economy. Ordinary bank manager can't pay back his loan so he kills himself. No response. You claim blacks aren't doing much in Canada, nor do they hold significant political positions. Again I proved you wrong. No response.

I did not proudly state I was Nigeria, I just stated. Since I was born there I think that makes me a citizen? Unless the laws have changed ? Unfortunately I have a lot of ties still there from property to immediate family. It's more convenient to have a passport to come and go as I please, than go through the visa process. I'll actually be there within a month for a burial, and won't need to go through the visa process. See how easy that is ? Other than that I'd get rid of it ASAP. In reality other than going to naija, it's just there collecting dust and its quite useless. An individual stated how they migrated with their child and are now successful. Your defense mechanism and insecurity kicked in. You then proceeded to belittle their accomplishments by claiming their grand fathers are running the country. Whatever that means. If I'm feeding my ego, you're suppressing your insecurity and inferiority complex.

Nobody is asking for a history of your life. Since you're an expert on America, UK, and Canada. What makes you qualified to give such assessments/analysis ? That's all I'm asking. Because you watch a few Hollywood movies now you be professor ? Naija people I swear. Your ignorance is appalling, and you don't even see that people are mocking you. Yes I am jobless, depressed, have regrets moving here, etc. Yet according to you, the weather there is beautiful, youths are making money, flipping 400k into millions, etc. So I ask, why are you here talking, giving advice on Canada,US,UK, basically western countries you claim you'll never move too and naija better pass ? Get off your laptop, internet, your TV,etc. Go enjoy the sun and make all that money. For someone who claims to careless about the west, you sure know a lot about the west and love using their technology. I guess you define colonialism differently in your own head, an alternative way of defining things abi ?

So you own property in a "hell hole"? You still had the guts to say (unfortunately) you still have family here lol, it's you who has lost your place that is unfortunate not them, you who will be buried in a foreign land is the unfortunate one and not them.

For someone very comfortable in Canada as you have tried to make gullible people feel, you seem quite jobless to me. Keep waiting for me to answer your silly questions and while in the process of waiting patiently continue mentioning my post from now until you desire to receive sense

The western technology that you are taking pride in and going on about has made more people solitary individuals(yourself inclusive) than ever before, more people are obese especially in your society and dying of various associated mental, psychological and physical diseases because they won't quit using it even for a few hours and go out doors to bask in nature (fresh air and sunlight)

Many criminals get ready made ideas to carry out terrible crimes just by a single click, so yeah I'll take nature if I had just two options.

Whether you believe it or not with N400K monthly salary in Nigeria, the OP is fortunate. He can become a house owner in a very short time.

I expect another jobless Canadian or desperado Nigerian to quote me with their frozen senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by kimewills(f): 5:56am On May 12, 2017
miella:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin...With all the points on this thread (both 'for' and 'against'), I'm sure the OP himself is 'confused' about whether he should stay or migrate rather than 'convinced' grin grin
Trust me, the Op has since made his decision and we can be sure he is already out of the country...because I have not seen any reasonable thing anyone has said to stop him from leaving the country.....yes the Pidgin lady has said a lot and to say the least...she is very entertaining....other than that...she hasn't made ANY reasonable point to help the Op decide....I am not even confused myself....I just read and Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On May 12, 2017
kimewills:

Trust me, the Op has since made his decision and we can be sure he is already out of the country...because I have not seen any reasonable thing anyone has said to stop him from leaving the country.....yes the Pidgin lady has said a lot and to say the least...she is very entertaining....other than that...she hasn't made ANY reasonable point to help the Op decide....I am not even confused myself....I just read and Smh.

You grin grin
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On May 12, 2017
pls let make it very civil,just personal experience so others and the op will learn
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by keni: 10:17am On May 12, 2017
youngestland:

Firstly
I like your reply this is maturity unlike those that will comw and abuse my life

The guy in nigeria and the gate man may earn the same salary when you change the dollar to naira but the gateman doesnt stay in nigeria his expenses will be way higher than the professional the nigeria guy will be able to save 2.4million a year in nigeria with that money he can live for 1 year but convert that money to dollar it bcomes 6k that money will not be enough for him for two months...... the gateman will not be able to even save a dime

I think many people dont know this before they leave for the states they are carried away with the conversion till they get there

Sir 400k every month in nigeria is not small money sir thats someone salary in a year in nigeria and the person still gets by, but 400k in yankee is 1000 dollars is very small money

unless you work in usa and lives in nigeria then I can say you are on point which is not possibe
I agree opportunity is low in nigeria standard of living is low is low too there are no infrastructure sef grin but I believe if you have the means to create a good life for yourself I believe its better you stay back

thank you grin

@bold Where did you put name before that you were answering Micheal Jackson? Isn't that the crux of everything we have been saying? Ordinary London here my Niece just came back from her Masters and she said she was surprised the number of celebrities that comes around to do menial Jobs, make quick money and come back to Naija to flex. No matter what you say as regards that medicals and salary, I am not going to mention where I work. So You had it good, I assume all your friends too had it good and they have all built there houses in Magodo and have solar power, then you suddenly forgot that this Nigeria of almost 180 million people majority who do not have it good and you think they wont want to migrate. Even in my social studies in primary school, one of the reasons for migration is for better STANDARD OF LEAVING. As regards that Gateman scenerio you painted up there, please make more inquiries and you would know the extent people would go

1 Like

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2017
keni:

@bold Where did you put name before that you were answering Micheal Jackson? Isn't that the crux of everything we have been saying? Ordinary London here my Niece just came back from her Masters and she said she was surprised the number of celebrities that comes around to do menial Jobs, make quick money and come back to Naija to flex. No matter what you say as regards that medicals and salary, I am not going to mention where I work. So You had it good, I assume all your friends too had it good and they have all built there houses in Magodo and have solar power, then you suddenly forgot that this Nigeria of almost 180 million people majority who do not have it good and you think they wont want to migrate. Even in my social studies in primary school, one of the reasons for migration is for better STANDARD OF LEAVING. As regards that Gateman scenerio you painted up there, please make more inquiries and you would know the extent people would go
but uk visa visit dont allow work and employees cant hire u without work permit they are even fine up to 10 k pound ...so d banj ,don jazzy wizkid ,davido e money all come to the uk to flip bugger shocked or which celeb

2 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2017
infact several Nigerian musician moved to Nigeria to make it big ....dbanj will have still be guarding in the uk in the freezing cold but now he has several guards in this lekki home....how about banky around returnee
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by keni: 10:52am On May 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

So you own property in a "hell hole"? You still had the guts to say (unfortunately) you still have family here lol, it's you who has lost your place that is unfortunate not them, you who will be buried in a foreign land is the unfortunate one and not them.

For someone very comfortable in Canada as you have tried to make gullible people feel, you seem quite jobless to me. Keep waiting for me to answer your silly questions and while in the process of waiting patiently continue mentioning my post from now until you desire to receive sense

The western technology that you are taking pride in and going on about has made more people solitary individuals(yourself inclusive) than ever before, more people are obese especially in your society and dying of various associated mental, psychological and physical diseases because they won't quit using it even for a few hours and go out doors to bask in nature (fresh air and sunlight)

Many criminals get ready made ideas to carry out terrible crimes just by a single click, so yeah I'll take nature if I had just two options.

Whether you believe it or not with N400K monthly salary in Nigeria, the OP is fortunate. He can become a house owner in a very short time.

I expect another jobless Canadian or desperado Nigerian to quote me with their frozen senses.

Dont bother about who will answer you because we will continue to point your defective analysis to you

@ the first bold you cant even control what is released into the atmosphere here ( please google the issue of black sooth making rounds in port harcout of recent)

@ the second bold unless you can summarise how that can be done then you are lying

5 Likes

Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by keni: 10:56am On May 12, 2017
Alikote:
infact several Nigerian musician moved to Nigeria to make it big ....dbanj will have still be guarding in the uk in the freezing cold but now he has several guards in this lekki home....how about banky around returnee
I said celebrities I didnt mention anybody's name, but since you have @bold, where is he now?

Alikote:
but uk visa visit dont allow work and employees cant hire u without work permit they are even fine up to 10 k pound ...so d banj ,don jazzy wizkid ,davido e money all come to the uk to flip bugger shocked or which celeb

Dont tell me those are the only Nigerian celebrities you know, and dont tell me the millions of Nigerians in the Uk all have work permit as regards the fine, I think its more than that but guess what..........................................
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by keni: 11:00am On May 12, 2017
salford:
This thread is something sha... the op sef is nowhere to be found..lol

i believe in people going after whatever makes them happy or whatever rocks their boat. Some are making it in Nigeria, and some are making it overseas. Some are finding it tough in both countries too. Some are enjoying both world. e.g i met a Nigerian this week. He would have returned to lagos by now. He works in the oil industry in Nigeria but bought a house in an high brow area in Calgary where his wife and kids live......I doubt if this oga would leave his job in naija if he doesnt get something close to his level in Canada.
Might be a career suicide for him if he tries to without something solid in Canada.
But then again..how many people can top companies in Nigeria employ?

In my opinion, If you are middle class in Nigeria, you really have nothing to lose when you migrate...but if you are upper middle class above in Nigeria, can afford security, good health care or can afford to travel for health care like bubu grin, overseas holidays e.t.c...one would need to think it well.

Would someone earning 400k per month in nigeria be considered upper middle class or middle class?
This would also depend on family size too.

This is why am going on and on with @youngestland
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by salford: 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
Alikote:
welcome back to your thread Mr OP...
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2017
salford:

welcome back to your thread Mr OP...
am just the author 4 persons are currently reading this to reach a decision but the unnecessary ego fight is spoiling everything i pray we remain civil and raise your points
Re: Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria by jenniferloyd86(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You did what he said you would do, you insulted him as he expected

Zoo = A place where animals are kept

You just called him an animal as he predicted. You are really so pained it seems you can't make any valid points without insults even in your oyibo land where you reside you are not at peace with yourself and it shows in every post you write, tufiakwa.
Hey babe! Why is ur life so full of negation and hatred? Believe me all these cannot take u any where. I don't think anyone here is persuading u to migrate, hence I don't know what really is ur headache and pain. U really need to reset ur mindset. Best of luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.