Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What An Atheist Will Never Tell You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What An Atheist Will Never Tell You (6602 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Lennycool:

What dark side?
I've only ever encouraged people to be happy, and not to let religious indoctrination stop them.
What do you have to prove your statement?
It is sad to see your inability to extract powerful evidence from a statement. I assume that you read my statement.

LENNYCOOL, first go learn how to examine video evidence for TRUTH. Then put your money where your mouth is and go to Scoan secretly to examine live evidence, but you may need to learn how to examine live evidence as well.

From most of your mentions, I see that you are not an independent thinker. You are a follower. This position certainly dont suit you.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Guy, if your god is real you wouldn't be so pissed just because I asked for the length of god's dick. As a matter of fact since you know so much about god, why don't you answer the question.

If you can't, then keep quiet about the matter till your god itself shows discontent by send lightening to strike me down, throw me in hell fire. It can even create an account to defend itself

Since you feel the need to speak on behalf of your benevolent all powerful all gbogbo e god then it is obvious you doubt it's existence
I dont know if you got feelings, feelings can not be proven according to atheist doctrine, but i will ask you any way ;

How would you "feel" if someone asked you during a serious conversation, "What is the size of your Atheist Prophet Richard Dawkins dick?"

We all know that you honor and worship Prophet Richard Dawkins. We all have seen much evidence that you are acting only according to the teachings of your prophet Richard Dawkins. You are a true believer !

How would you feel ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I dont know if you got feelings, feelings can not be proven according to atheist doctrine, but i will ask you any way ;

How would you "feel" if someone asked you during a serious conversation, "What is the size of your Atheist Prophet Richard Dawkins dick?"

We all know that you honor and worship Prophet Richard Dawkins. We all have seen much evidence that you are acting only according to the teachings of your prophet Richard Dawkins. You are a true believer !

How would you feel ?

Actually I don't undecided

Next question
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Today, February 8 2017 will mark 3 years since I crossed from the other side of the divide into the realm of atheism aka antitheism.
You will come across atheists on the internet, running around like mountain goats, yapping about how atheism has improved their live and shaped their overall perception of the world around, but this is what they will never reveal to you.

My story:

I was born into a very religious christian family to strict parents who highly believed that teaching the young child bible tales is ethical, and using the rod as a measure of correction for an erring child is morally acceptable. My dad was a profane, wicked, heartless, uncompromising theist. He treated me like I was not his child, and once too often he did send me into the cold streets at night, but not before beating me to within an inch of my life. I screamed. I cried. I thirsted. Me was restless. The flames going higher. Satan's little helper running down the steps, hell's door close by.

Sadly, my mum kept quiet all through and acted like I fully deserved the punishing being meted to me by my dad. She was little more than a fawning puppet trapped in the cage of a savage tyrant. I still love her though.

I left the house 2013 and, kneeling down, I swore to the skies to always hate theists, however I needed something obscure to hide my true intentions towards christians, so I embraced atheism.

After I became an atheist, I suscribed to subjective morallity, my morality took a deplorable plunge to a down low. I did many bad things shocking for a 20-year-old. Ranging from clubbing, to engaging in street fights and heated arguments in public places, to drinking excessively and _fucking those hot chics, yeah the ones with gigantic boobs and big asses.

Since God does not exist, I thought life is basically meaningless, senseless and purposeless. Every open door was well utilised fighting theists both online and offline. I argued religion late into the night, afterwards read some materials I will use as weapons against religion the next time before I slept.

I was a 21st century psychopath slowly changing into a lunatic, accountable to neither man, because I believed in subjective morality, nor a non-existent God.

But, despite how fulfilled I felt, despite the arguments I won and riding on the waves of the fleeting joy of ridiculing theists, despite not being afraid of hell fire threat, I still felt an emptiness deep in me. Although evidence and facts state God doesn't exist but my heart is yearning for an answer and reaching for that profound connection my mum seemed to have with the non-physical whenever she got on her knees, her eyes closed, looking up at heaven. The sight was glorious. It was calm and marvellous, beyond human comprehension, beyond all pleasures of life. I think that void in me would be filled if I can find that one thing I have been searching for.

I became an atheist because I was abused by my dad who is a theist and because I also wanted to sin without feeling guilt, not because I lack the convincing evidence to believe in God's existence.

kudos!!!!

I had to read the story again....."the void", "emptiness"..... this is the reason why i never had peace as an atheist.....i was always cranky and irritated when i see Christians engage in vices that ought not....i criticise them more.

though as an atheist, i never

drank
clubbed
had friends
sleep around
smoked. etc

this is because it was not appealing to me....these vices irritated me.

My dear, God has made you a great man and nothing can change this.....you are great....mark my words.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Seun:

All right, please go ahead and share your "convincing evidence" of God's existence with us, so that we can all surrender our lives to God!

Also, if your mum's connection to God is so wonderful, why did God choose to make her a powerless witness to the physical abuse of her son?

Too bad; I got here too late. Thanks for dealing with the situation, guys!

no , you are not "late" i pray.

what situation did your guys deal with by the way .

The Op is the kind of theist needed to deliver the atheist on nairaland forum......if i were to be abusive the way the arrogant and rude atheist do on this forum.....you will be weeping before i'm even banned........i am not commending the op for being abusive, i guess he wrote and behaved like an atheist not a theist......He is one of you.

Watch out Oga Seun...your camp is divided grin grin

Hope to see more of the Op. grin grin grin grin
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
jonbellion:
I think alternate monikers should start being paid for
It may not be perfect but at least it will help curb internet stupidity

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Emmanuella come and see this one feeling beating from internet stupidity.

the Op really kicked your balls...
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
frank317:
Why do I feel this the handwork of fleximor. The dude was first to comment and the first thing he did was congratulate the Op for being honest... Seriously... HONEST?

Blame game.........looking for some one to be held responsible for the ill treatment received from your atheist brother.......you are the chief musician of abuses on Nairaland Forum.......you make melodies and rhyme off it....was hoping to see you blow your trumpet of abuses back...... but this op is just too fast and too much for you.

Good to see Nairaland atheist beating and their camp set on fire by one of its own. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2017
Hond:
It is shocking to see what you cowardly Atheists discuss on a clearly defined topic. You ladies love meaningless gossip and destroying holy doctrines of religions around the world.

What is it that Atheists wont tell the public ?

Come now assholes stop fucxking around.

RA BABABABAB

THIS GUY IS ON FIRE.

TRA LALALALALALAL.

I LOVE THIS GUY REALLY...............YOU ARE ALREADY A HEADACHE TO ATHEIST ON THIS FORUM......

SEUN FRANK317, YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE FOR GOD.

i present to you "Hond"
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Actually I don't undecided

Next question
Good answer. The next question is based on what you said to a very decent Christian, "God has a pvssy and a dick."

If someone were to say to you that your prophet Richard Dawkins has a poes and a dick, what will be your response ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by urheme: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Hond:
Hey bro, I simply hate a coward. I was raised that way, man. I just arrived on NL after accepting an invitation from two prominent Atheists to examine Atheism here. It is a great platform but the foolishness and insults of others precious holy doctrines is going too far.

It these low life Atheist kill every religion and its people, they will soon restart religion. Life among this type of Coward Atheist is painful, agonizing and too stressful.

Yet I am working hard to decide on the religion i should learn. Even if I dont, I hate cowards that attack these people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

so on point.......May God Bless you even if you don't believe.

I shall be following you bumper to bumper on this forum.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Good answer. The next question is based on what you said to a very decent Christian, "God has a pvssy and a dick."

If someone were to say to you that your prophet Richard Dawkins has a poes and a dick, what will be your response ?

First of all, Richard Dawkins is not a prophet and I was already an atheist before I even knew he existed

However, If I was to answer I'd say "I don't know" or advice you to ask him yourself since he can be contacted.

Do you have your god's phone number? undecided
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

First of all, Richard Dawkins is not a prophet and I was already an atheist before I even knew he existed

However, If I was to answer I'd say "I don't know" or advice you to ask him yourself since he can be contacted.

Well, you right Richard Dawkins is now a failed prophet of modern Atheism as we all know. His fame did not even last three years, unlike Jesus who is still filling the worlds largest stadiums to overflow.

So , you were an atheist before Richard Dawkins, did China influence your beliefs into Atheism earlier, The Communist Party in China has stayed true to its roots and remains officially atheistic.

But even Atheism is failing there, the Chinese people are getting very religious. And the ruling party is playing catch-up.

For the first time in more than a decade, the Chinese government has issued a detailed set of regulations dealing with all kinds of religious activities. The new rules are striking, as they represent official acknowledgment of the positive role religion can play in the affairs of the state.

The regulations cover lots of ground. For the first time, they permit Chinese religious organizations to officially set up social services, including hospitals, nursing homes and other charities.

“This has been in practice for many years, but they are now included in the new regulations,” says James Tong, a political science professor at the University of California-Los Angeles, who studies religion in China.

Tong says the new legal reality for religious groups in China “is a far cry from the Maoist period,” when party leaders took a purely antagonistic approach toward religion.

Your question conclusively prove your deep ignorance of God when you ask ,"Do you have Gods phone number."

Why dont you ask any one of the billions of religious people if their God is physical or spiritual. They will all say God is spirit.

Sorry to dissapoint you. My God dont have a phone number.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Hond:
To the "Coward Atheists" that insist on derailing threads, insult/bully decent persons and their religions and provoke religious wars. I invite you guys to came add value to this crumbling topic. What will an Atheist never tell you ?

Let me introduce myself. I was born into a very large Atheist family where I learned and saw demonstrations of how to deal with "Coward Atheists" that harm others dignity while using ridiculously pretentious language to hid their ignorance.

1) Most Atheist are threatened by the new more powerful, yet simple way to define the followers of Atheism. Atheism has always been divided into two distinct groups; the "Coward Atheists" and the "Brave Atheists." The first group is the majority. They are proudly known for their determined efforts to insult, destroy and abuse holy doctrines and its followers. They are also known to provoke Islam against Christianity.

2) My Brave Atheist father told me this' The atheist spring that began just over a decade ago is over, thank God. The modern prophet of "Coward Atheism prof Richard Dawkins is now seen by many, even many non-believers, as a pathetic joke figure, shaking his fist at sky fairies. He’s the Mary Whitehouse of our day. The movement that he threatened to form has petered out. It is dying a horrible death.

3) Atheists wont tell you that a world famous geneticist went from staunch atheist to Christian convert. Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project, stood by Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'
One of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

4)"Coward Atheists" wont tell you that the Koran is a holy book and Jesus is a very esteemed person in this holy book. When "Coward Atheists" continuously insult Jesus Muslims obviously take offence. Atheists are rightly accused of bigotry.

5) My Atheist father warned my more than 15 yrs ago that "Cowardly Atheists" Atheists blame the deeds of anyone who calls themselves Christian on Christianity but when it come to atheism they think the deeds of those who call themselves atheist has nothing to do with atheism. They can't have it both ways. The fact is there is a pure Christianity which is following Jesus example which is totally non violent.

There is no pure atheism. The whole creed is just rotten to the core. Dad say the biggest danger to society is when a "Coward Atheist gets into a position of power.

6) My dads "Brave Atheist" brother gave this shared this secret with a glass of Chevas Regal wiskey in his hand. He says that the average atheist's knowledge of the bible comes from copy/paste websites. This is why literally every single atheist I have read sounds exactly the same, no free thinking among them.

I have revealed only a few light hearted things that most Atheists wont tell you. I hope other atheists would have the balls to add on more than 50 points to the above list.

We invite the following "Cowardly Atheists" Hahn, hopefullandlord, coolusername, jonbellion, akintom
hardmirror, sirwere, johnnydon22

The information in my mention above is 100% true and easily verifiable for its truth value. Do you own research.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Well, you right Richard Dawkins is now a failed prophet of modern Atheism as we all know. His fame did not even last three years, unlike Jesus who is still filling the worlds largest stadiums to overflow.

What is a prophet and how does Richard Dawkins fit the criteria?

So , you were an atheist before Richard Dawkins, did China influence your beliefs into Atheism earlier, The Communist Party in China has stayed true to its roots and remains officially atheistic.

No they didn't. I was not raised in a religious home so that influenced my eventual decision. Also, my mom was deluded aka born again till her death and I was able to have the "christian experience"

But even Atheism is failing there, the Chinese people are getting very religious. And the ruling party is playing catch-up.

For the first time in more than a decade, the Chinese government has issued a detailed set of regulations dealing with all kinds of religious activities. The new rules are striking, as they represent official acknowledgment of the positive role religion can play in the affairs of the state.

The regulations cover lots of ground. For the first time, they permit Chinese religious organizations to officially set up social services, including hospitals, nursing homes and other charities.

“This has been in practice for many years, but they are now included in the new regulations,” says James Tong, a political science professor at the University of California-Los Angeles, who studies religion in China.

Tong says the new legal reality for religious groups in China “is a far cry from the Maoist period,” when party leaders took a purely antagonistic approach toward religion.

Well, China is not as religious as Nigeria but they are way more advanced. What is China doing that Nigeria is not doing? Pray? undecided

Your question conclusively prove your deep ignorance of God when you ask ,"Do you have Gods phone number."

Why dont you ask any one of the billions of religious people if their God is physical or spiritual. They will all say God is spirit.

A spirit that gets angry, is jealous, gets disappointed at itself, makes mistakes among other human attributes and referred to as "he"? Wow. What a spirit

You should tell your pastor to buy it one so we can at least hear it's voice
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

You like material physical evidence. Just look what at the Chinese peoples.
They are Atheists, They lived atheism fully. What do you see when you meet them. I see the walking dead. Look into their eyes, and see the coldness.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
They are Atheists, They lived atheism fully. What do you see when you meet them. I see the walking dead. Look into their eyes, and see the coldness.

Lol, really? And Nigerians are warm? Warm enough to burn people for stealing maggi or warm enough to torture kids accused of witchcraft? undecided

Do you even have any Chinese friends?

2 Likes

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Lol, really? And Nigerians are warm? Warm enough to burn people for stealing maggi or warm enough to torture kids accused of witchcraft? undecided

Do you even have any Chinese friends?
The Nigerian are a great nation. The true creator God has blessed them with Scoan, and now Nigeria are the most talked about country in the world. Nigeria is now on the lips of kings, presidents, theology professors and even the fake prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins and Harris. Phone them and hear for yourself.

I import from China and go there often. My close friends are, Yang, Li, Liu, Zhang and Chen. If I dont go to them, they visit me at my home and is very impressed with my version of Sushi.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The Nigerian are a great nation. The true creator God has blessed them with Scoan, and now Nigeria are the most talked about country in the world. Nigeria is now on the lips of kings, presidents, theology professors and even the fake prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins and Harris. Phone them and hear for yourself.

I import from China and go there often. My close friends are, Yang, Li, Liu, Zhang and Chen. If I dont go to them, they visit me at my home and is very impressed with my version of Sushi.

You have close friends and still think they are cold?

undecided
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

You have close friends and still think they are cold?

undecided
Yes. Atheism has destroyed something in them. The constant in humans is intelligence, how it is used, is the variable. My Chinese friends use their intelligence effectively for business, but struggle to understand the emotional/spiritual needs of others. So they rather show that they are brilliant in business and other material efforts.

I also notice that my Chinese Atheist friends are not affectionate. I used my dog as a basic demonstration of affectionate behaviour.
They all laugh and said they would rather eat the dog. Now I leave my dog at my neighbors home when the Chinese Atheists are at my home.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes. Atheism has destroyed something in them. The constant in humans is intelligence, how it is used, is the variable. My Chinese friends use their intelligence effectively for business, but struggle to understand the emotional/spiritual needs of others. So they rather show that they are brilliant in business and other material efforts.

Why should I be concerned about your made up problems? I'd rather use my time to work on my business undecided

I also notice that my Chinese Atheist friends are not affectionate. I used my dog as a basic demonstration of affectionate behaviour.
They all laugh and said they would rather eat the dog. Now I leave my dog at my neighbors home when the Chinese Atheists are at my home.

Do you show affectionate behavior to snakes? Remember they can also be some people's pets

Besides, I love dog meat too in better egusi soup with fufu. Oooolala cheesy grin

Seun is a dog lover though and he doesn't like eating dogs. So, what is your point since many Christians also eat dog meat? undecided
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Why should I be concerned about your made up problems? I'd rather use my time to work on my business undecided

Do you show affectionate behavior to snakes? Remember they can also be some people's pets

Besides, I love dog meat too in better egusi soup with fufu. Oooolala cheesy grin

Seun is a dog lover though and he doesn't like eating dogs. So, what is your point since many Christians also eat dog meat? undecided

I am not surprised that you changed the discussion, your main focus is now on snakes and dogs.

Atheism is your bread and butter. So lets eat. The book below has helped many Atheists to be more balanced atheists. It is written by an internationally respected Atheist/Agnostic. Dont you think it is interesting how "Investigate Magazine" describe the book.

“The Vox is in the henhouse, with the scent of Dawkins’s blood in his nostrils and a mouthful of Hitchens’s feathers! Harris, alas, doesn’t make it out of the book alive and the emergency team is still waiting to see if Dawkins will pull through after receiving one of the most visceral literary lobotomies ever inflicted in publishing. In the culture wars between New Atheism and
The Rest of the World, The Irrational Atheist is ‘must-read’ material.”

—Ian Wishart, Investigate Magazine
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I am not surprised that you changed the discussion, your main focus is now on snakes and dogs.

Atheism is your bread and butter. So lets eat. The book below has helped many Atheists to be more balanced atheists. It is written by an internationally respected Atheist/Agnostic. Dont you think it is interesting how "Investigate Magazine" describe the book.

“The Vox is in the henhouse, with the scent of Dawkins’s blood in his nostrils
and a mouthful of Hitchens’s feathers! Harris, alas, doesn’t make it out
of the book alive and the emergency team is still waiting to see if Dawkins
will pull through after receiving one of the most visceral literary lobotomies
ever inflicted in publishing. In the culture wars between New Atheism and

Atheists that read this book have told me that they felt a shock wave of fear overcome them. "What do we do now?" they asked.

I replied, "Do what you always do. Simply debunk every fact that shows the hidden truths behind athodox Atheism. Also blindly follow Dawkins method of engineering facts to suit the moment.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Atheists that read this book have told me that they felt a shock wave of fear overcome them. "What do we do now?" they asked.

I replied, "Do what you always do. Simply debunk every fact that shows the hidden truths behind orthodox Atheism. Also blindly follow Dawkins method of engineering facts to suit the moment.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A world renowned proffessor, Mercer Schuchardt of Wheaton College had this to say about the Vox Day's book "The Irrational Atheist", “Vox Day’s work is a healthy kick in the head to the comfortably numb. Using their own claims against them, he uses logic, reason, and rhetoric to reveal that atheists are the new fanatics, and that we should all—religious or irreligious—be
very wary of their schemes.

G. K. Chesterton once remarked
that without God, there would be no atheists; Vox Day updates this by showing how atheism itself is an evolutionary dead-end. A provocative, gutsy, and in-your-face book, but eminently enjoyable reading.”

—Read Mercer Schuchardt, Assistant Professor of Communication,
Wheaton College
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You obviously lack comprehension skills undecided
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Hey Hahn, Just look what Fraters Libertas had to say about the fastest selling book to hit the Atheist infested market.

“In The Irrational Atheist, Vox Day plays the card that the atheists consider their trump—reason—against them in a devastating and highly entertaining manner. With clarity and wit, he presents a wealth of evidence to demolish the arguments put forward by the leading ‘brights’ of the day.”
—Chad the Elder, Fraters Libertas

My Chinese Atheist friend say he read it and contemplated suicide. He say he was seriously deceived by Atheism. Mao Wong was his teacher. I said he should not kill himself, but go kill Mao Wong. His logic is ridicules. Why kill yourself as if you were the guilty one.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Day Vox's must read book for Atheists and all religions "The Irrational Atheist" is incredibly honest. The author, Day Vox says'
" I intend to defend those who are now being misled into doubting their faith or are fooled into feeling more secure in their lack of faith on the basis of the fraudulent, error-filled writings of these three men. I do not make this triple charge of fraudulence lightly, nor is my doing so a fearful response to their churlish disregard for what to me and millions of other individuals is the central element of human existence."

"There is simply no more fitting description of the cerebral snake oil that Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are selling to the unwary
reader—and the media—under the false label of science and reason.

I am confident that no one, not even the most purely rational, überskeptical agnostic or card-carrying ACLU atheist, will take serious exception to my charge by the time they finish this book.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Hey Hahn, Just look what Fraters Libertas had to say about the fastest selling book to hit the Atheist infested market.

“In The Irrational Atheist, Vox Day plays the card that the atheists consider their trump—reason—against them in a devastating and highly entertaining manner. With clarity and wit, he presents a wealth of evidence to demolish the arguments put forward by the leading ‘brights’ of the day.”
—Chad the Elder, Fraters Libertas

My Chinese Atheist friend say he read it and contemplated suicide. He say he was seriously deceived by Atheism. Mao Wong was his teacher. I said he should not kill himself, but go kill Mao Wong. His logic is ridicules. Why kill yourself as if you were the guilty one.

Lol

undecided

1 Like

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Regardless of your response to the accusations against you, Hahn there is a is a direct challenge to the idea that atheism is the proper philosophical standard for human reason, that being an atheist is an inherently rational perspective, and that attempting to build a civilized society without religion is a rational object.

Day Vox's book, "The Irrational Atheist" is not a theological work. The text contains no arguments for the existence of God, so you can relaaax. Nor is there any argument for the supernatural, nor is it concerned with evolution, creationism, the age of Earth, or intelligent design.
It contains no arguments from Scripture; in attacking the arguments, assertions, and conclusions of the New Atheists, my only weapons are the purely secular ones of reason, logic, and historically documented, independently verifiable fact.

This is not a book about God, it is about those who seek to replace Him.

Hahn, Let see if you are ready to see yourself face to face. I have scanned HONDS mentions, He will agree that what he calls "Coward Atheists" they wont be able to stomach this book, yet it has no religion, no supernatural, no evolution etc.

What type of Atheist will you become ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It is sad to see your inability to extract powerful evidence from a statement. I assume that you read my statement.

LENNYCOOL, first go learn how to examine video evidence for TRUTH. Then put your money where your mouth is and go to Scoan secretly to examine live evidence, but you may need to learn how to examine live evidence as well.

From most of your mentions, I see that you are not an independent thinker. You are a follower. This position certainly dont suit you.
There is an incredible book that every Atheist worth his salt must read. Religions will also benefit from reading this book. It is called "The Irrational Atheist" written by Day Vox.

Vox’s First Law: Any sufficiently advanced intelligence is indistinguishable from insanity.

Day Vox says, "All I ask, all the vast majority of the billions of people of faith on the planet ask, is to be left alone to believe what we choose to believe and live how we decide to live. But the Unholy Trinity( they are Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris) have no intention of leaving me alone. Richard Dawkins accuses me of child abuse because I teach my children that God loves them even more than I
do.

Sam Harris declares that I should not be tolerated and suggests that it might be ethical to kill me in preemptive self-defense. Christopher

Hitchens asserts that I am a form of human Drāno, poisoning everything I encounter. A fourth New Atheist, the philosopher Daniel Dennett, is less judgmental, but even he, bless his heart, wants to save me from myself.
And now we have a problem.
That’s why I wrote this book.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:

There is an incredible book that every Atheist worth his salt must read. Religions will also benefit from reading this book. It is called "The Irrational Atheist" written by Day Vox.

Vox’s First Law: Any sufficiently advanced intelligence is indistinguishable from insanity.

Day Vox says, "All I ask, all the vast majority of the billions of people of faith on the planet ask, is to be left alone to believe what we choose to believe and live how we decide to live. But the Unholy Trinity( they are Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris) have no intention of leaving me alone. Richard Dawkins accuses me of child abuse because I teach my children that God loves them even more than I
do.

Sam Harris declares that I should not be tolerated and suggests that it might be ethical to kill me in preemptive self-defense. Christopher

Hitchens asserts that I am a form of human Drāno, poisoning everything I encounter. A fourth New Atheist, the philosopher Daniel Dennett, is less judgmental, but even he, bless his heart, wants to save me from myself.
And now we have a problem.
That’s why I wrote this book.

I've read the synopsis.
Its largely illogical.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Lol

undecided
I have nothing what so ever against an Atheist. But after watching the movie "The Rise of the Planet Of The Apes", I decide to protect my children from anyone with an Atheist belief.

I dont hate Atheists the way they hate religions and destroy the people that believe. No sir, I am not like that.
I simply protect my family and the families of all believers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / God Of The Day / Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.