Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

What An Atheist Will Never Tell You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What An Atheist Will Never Tell You (6938 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have nothing what so ever against an Atheist. But after watching the movie "The Rise of the Planet Of The Apes", I decide to protect my children from anyone with an Atheist belief.

I dont hate Atheists the way they hate religions and destroy the people that believe. No sir, I am not like that.
I simply protect my family and the families of all believers.
Medical studies have proven that hatred destroys the hater.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have nothing what so ever against an Atheist. But after watching the movie "The Rise of the Planet Of The Apes", I decide to protect my children from anyone with an Atheist belief.

I dont hate Atheists the way they hate religions and destroy the people that believe. No sir, I am not like that.
I simply protect my family and the families of all believers.

Keep it up smiley
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lennycool:

I've read the synopsis.
Its largely illogical.
I get your point Can you understand what Day Vox is saying here;

Day Vox said, "It should be obvious that even among the New Atheists, the nature of atheism varies somewhat depending upon the imagination of the individual infidel.

"And although atheism is neither a religion nor a philosophy in its own right, the attentive observer will notice that atheists can nevertheless be divided into a variety of “churches,” each distinct from the other and yet as internally uniform and readily identifiable as any Christian denomination or Islamic sect.

Dont you think it is strange that Atheism was around for thousands of years, but it is unable to get recognition as a lowly philosophy or even to form a backdoor cultish church.

If their is no God to worship, then lets get together and worship "NoGod". What will the experience be like to attend an Atheist service on Monday ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Keep it up smiley
Thank you ! What do you think about this;

From Day Vox. "It is no wonder that the 2001 American Religious Identification Survey reported that atheists are one-third as likely to be married as the average American; these are the sort of men who believe that boring a woman with lengthy explanations of why her opinions are incorrect is the best way to her heart."

There is even evidence to suggest that in some cases, High Church atheism may be little more than a mental disorder taking the form of a literal autism. On one of the more popular atheist Internet sites, the average self-reported result on an Asperger Quotient test was 27.9.21 The threshold for this syndrome, described as “autistic psychopathy” by its discoverer, Dr. Hans Asperger, is 32, whereas the average normal individual scores 16.5.

In light of Wolf’s observations,
it is interesting to note that those diagnosed with Asperger’s tend to be male, intelligent impaired in social interaction, and prone to narrow, intense interests.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you ! What do you think about this;

From Day Vox. "It is no wonder that the 2001 American Religious Identification Survey reported that atheists are one-third as likely to be married as the average American; these are the sort of men who believe that boring a woman with lengthy explanations of why her opinions are incorrect is the best way to her heart."

There is even evidence to suggest that in some cases, High Church atheism may be little more than a mental disorder taking the form of a literal autism. On one of the more popular atheist Internet sites, the average self-reported result on an Asperger Quotient test was 27.9.21 The threshold for this syndrome, described as “autistic psychopathy” by its discoverer, Dr. Hans Asperger, is 32, whereas the average normal individual scores 16.5.

In light of Wolf’s observations,
it is interesting to note that those diagnosed with Asperger’s tend to be male, intelligent impaired in social interaction, and prone to narrow, intense interests.

O
K

So, is Islam a better alternative to atheism?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I get your point Can you understand what Day Vox is saying here;

Day Vox said, "It should be obvious that even among the New Atheists, the nature of atheism varies somewhat depending upon the imagination of the individual infidel.

"And although atheism is neither a religion nor a philosophy in its own right, the attentive observer will notice that atheists can nevertheless be divided into a variety of “churches,” each distinct from the other and yet as internally uniform and readily identifiable as any Christian denomination or Islamic sect.

Dont you think it is strange that Atheism was around for thousands of years, but it is unable to get recognition as a lowly philosophy or even to form a backdoor cultish church.

If their is no God to worship, then lets get together and worship "NoGod". What will the experience be like to attend an Atheist service on Monday ?

I'm done taking to you.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

O
K

So, is Islam a better alternative to atheism?
All true religions are a better alternative because it lifts the human mind higher than material science.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lennycool:

I'm done taking to you.
All the best !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
All true religions are a better alternative because it lifts the human mind higher than material science.

So all religious people experience happy lives
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
hahn:

So all religious people experience happy lives
I see you also have the same type of question that stumped scientist Albert Einstein for a while. But he got over it in a matter of months and unashamedly rectified his mathematical equations to reflect that there is a creator God.

Before this Einstein could not understand why there is suffering in the world, if there was a loving God. He eventually declared that humans indeed are free to choose to destroy or bless !

Hahn, you are no scientist that can find answers to such lofty questions in a few months , so I kindly give you 69yrs to solve the riddle of life.

Bruce Lee once said, the enemy only have pictures of illusions behind which they hid. Therefore they will destroy their own temples !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I see you also have the same type of question that stumped scientist Albert Einstein for a while. But he got over it in a matter of months and unashamedly rectified his mathematical equations to reflect that there is a creator God.

Before this he could not understand why there is suffering in the world, if there was a loving God. He eventually declared that humans indeed are free to choose to destroy or bless !

Hahn, you are no scientist that can find answers to such lofty questions in a few months , so I kindly give you 69yrs to solve the riddle of life.

Bruce Lee once said, the enemy only have pictures of illusions behind which they hid. Therefore they will destroy their own temples !

1 Like

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
I swear. This ScienceWatch na idiaat!
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
I see you're back to spreading ignorance.
Even your signature is illogical.
If faith was based on evidence it would not be faith.
If I can see that there is light, then I cannot have faith that there is light.
Faith must be without evidence.
grin grin grin
This is what happens when someone only watches Emmanuel TV
I said I take no offence, so you saw a window of opportunity to brow beat me. Take it easy LENNYCOOL,

I just have to say this, your signature is very logical, with a shade of reason sprinkled on it. There you happy oo !

The "Coward Atheist exclaims that "evidence without Faith is not Faith !
They say with rage, "Faith based on evidence is not faith !
They demand that " Faith must be without evidence !

What is very corny about these ancient atheistic doctrines is LENNYCOOLS example to prove his point ;
He says, " If I can see that there is light, then I cannot have faith that there is light."

Now let examine this Atheistic doctrine :

Remember, Faith is another way to say believe.

What do you think ? To me it is like saying " I can see that there is a stupid man, then I cannot believe that there is a stupid man."

I believe Atheists can analyse the consequence of the own doctrines much better. Help us !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
UyiIredia:
What ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
UyiIredia:
I learned something interesting from HOND. He begs us to stay on the topic.

I dont know how to respond to you UYILREDIA. You have jumped out from behind a bush and tried to ambush me with insults,
I dont know you, I have never met you.

So fuk you seems most appropriate, but I delete that one in your esteemed presence, UYILREDIA.

Are we going to stay on the topic or do you want to know more about na idiaat ? ? ? ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hond:
You seem to have intelligence dude, frank317 can I ask you to do one thing only when you come to this topic ?

Respect the topic. Stay on point. Add value for other readers here.

I am appalled at the group of sissy girls that come to topics mainly to have an insulting orgasm.

I will wait for you bro !
I agree, it is hard for these guys to stay on the topic. I see that you are deep into Atheism or rather "Brave Atheism." I respect your plea to us to add value for other readers based on the topic. I just had a guy ambush me with insults. No topic no question. Thanks to you, I immediately recognized the person. It was a "Coward Atheist."

Now, thats what an atheist will never tell you !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
frank317:

I am still laughing at ur hilarious story about ur mean dad who told u about cowardly atheists... The op is as fake as u... Its dead on arrival.
The op is as funny as ur story... Hehehe
Tell if I am wrong here, HOND ?
From all the info I have gathered on Atheism, I can honestly say that I have never met an Atheist that has the balls to admit, to someone else that they know or have seen someone MIRACULOUSLY healed etc. Even if another atheist saw the other Atheist witness a miraculous healing no one will admit it even among themselves.

Is the indoctrination of "Denial of truth" and the warlike effort to destroy religions, so deep, that it is self-evident in the mind-less barking witnessed here?

I see what you mean, HOND, when you emphasize the lack of social value that Atheists preach. Your experience in the Atheist meetings are shocking and invaluable to prepare society for the next "holocaust"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Are My Accusers? / Anglicanism Questions and Answers / Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.