Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? (3840 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / End This Rumours About President Buhari’s Health - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Informed sources say National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have relocated to Abuja owing to circumstances surrounding the Ill health of President Buhari...details later

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jagaban is just there to ensure the 'transition' goes smoothly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by vatiqan(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
To install Osinbajo as next presidiot, after the dullard must have been proclaim incapacitated! Smh.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by lilytender: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Jagaban knows when to strike. Remember when the former Emir of Kano died, the Jagaban and his gang of thieves relocated to Kano to pressurize the then Kano State Governor to name Goatluck Jonathan's nemesis Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the next Emir. We all know the result. So, at the moment, the Jagaban is calculating his next move, the Jagaban never ever fails. I don't know if I like him or not, but I think God likes him, so whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by CoolFreeday(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
May God grant everyone what they wish the President, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by IPOB123london: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
when to strike ni

useless country

strike indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wailer are getting frustrated day by day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by EternalTruths: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Afonjas are just deceiving themselves about taking over the presidency
Who wants to bet with me that Osinbanjo will never be President.?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by sarrki(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
EternalTruths:

Lol

We are not desperate

We voted baba with clear conscience

We still support baba

We never wish him dead

He will come back and continue to pilot the affairs of this great nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by iyilax(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Now dis is right tym 4 YORUBA nation and other tribes in Nigeria to give president Osibanjo maximum support irrespective of our political and religious background. God bless me, God bless Osibanjo and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by coptic: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
EternalTruths:

Isn't it funny how it's you lots carrying the matter on your heads like gala?

The Yorubas don't even seem bothered about the matter. But unna no want gree us rest.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by babyfaceafrica: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lienus
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by SUBWAY101(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
EternalTruths:

Dont know whats wrong with you ipob- Idiotic people of beefraud. You lots continue to wish the president evil and pray for his death, yet you cry that people hate you. Your bitterness will surely send you to early grave.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Cletus77(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
lilytender:
The Jagaban knows when to strike. Remember when the former Emir of Kano died, the Jagaban and his gang of thieves relocated to Kano to pressurize the then Kano State Governor to name Goatluck Jonathan's nemesis Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the next Emir. We all know the result. So, at the moment, the Jagaban is calculating his next move, the Jagaban never ever fails. I don't know if I like him or not, but I think God likes him, so whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
If Jonathan is goatluck that didn't put Nigeria into recession, den wat can you call your Buhari that has thrown Nigeria into recession and ran away to hide/die in UK?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by ZombieKilla: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
When the cat is away
The mouse moves around grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by divide9ja: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by lilytender: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cletus77:

If Jonathan is goatluck that didn't put Nigeria into recession, den wat can you call your Buhari that has thrown Nigeria into recession and ran away to hide/die in UK?

No luck
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by ZombieKilla: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Wailer are getting frustrated day by day
When is Buhari coming back?
Why has he abandoned his duty post?
Give us answers ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Aquariann: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
lilytender:
The Jagaban knows when to strike. Remember when the former Emir of Kano died, the Jagaban and his gang of thieves relocated to Kano to pressurize the then Kano State Governor to name Goatluck Jonathan's nemesis Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the next Emir. We all know the result. So, at the moment, the Jagaban is calculating his next move, the Jagaban never ever fails. I don't know if I like him or not, but I think God likes him , so whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

This got my eyes teary due to laughter.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Phrankin(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
When the cat is away, the rats may play.
I heard that buhari warned him never to be seen anywhere near Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Phrankin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
ZombieKilla:
When the cat is away
The mouse moves around grin
this guy, are you a psychic? Didn't see your post before writing mine.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by tydi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
The jagaban himself..

no worry I know una plan,,,u don dream say afonjas go soon clinch power cus the duara drunkard health is in

jagaban we der watch your steps for 3D
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by tafabaloo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
He is welcome.

Meanwhile, let him know say guest rooms no dey available for Aso rock oooo.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Agimor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Probably to coach his protégé.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by kayzat: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Another lie from the stable of them liepods.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by fowosh: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
I tire for ds nation
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
To complete his work.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by ckmayoca: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tinubu agreed to put buhari there for a reason known the him and all and he stayed away from Abuja knowing time will soon come for him to move to Abuja. The 3 witches r busy inside the room fighting the battle for jagaban so that star can drop.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by laivwire(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
cheesy
vatiqan:
To install Osinbajo as next presidiot, after the dullard must have been proclaim incapacitated! Smh.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by Dareomo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
The daily chant of God bless America with brotherly love is making them great, even the more. Nigerians, God maketh a king and removeth, whoever is there at any point needs your prayer and support. God bless Nigeria ! The lead and the leaders.
Re: Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja? by kolado(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country.

(1) (Reply)

Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Govt Appeals To Men / Senator Dino Melaye Shares Picture Under Arrest At Airport / BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.