Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! (522 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! by Correctbro1: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! by Correctbro1: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun pls help and Everyone including our 18million naira dude. grin
Re: Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! by Correctbro1: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
ethene:

Just like that? Am not saying ur lying neither am I saying ur telling the truth, but u should know no one would take u serious. If it were that easy then scammers would have a field day.
bro,i initially thot it was a scam also not until he provided proof and procedures of payment on a thread seun comment on. And I felt helping a bro create awareness isn't a bad idea since he was willing to even provide his password to his school profile for confirmation. What else do i need to be convinced to help another bro?
Re: Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Correctbro1 post=53537728]On

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Conor Mcgregor Can Never Let Go Of Khloe Kardasshian / Read What Kanye West Told Kim K Concerning Plastic Surgery / Break The Internet "Love Story" Every 9JA Single Must Read( Tales Of Two Lovers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.