Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) (51608 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Man With An Expensive Gift For Valentine (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who said Nigerian women only get singlets and boxers for their men? Well you are wrong!

A Nigerian business lady, Wanneka has gifted her husband an early valentine's day gift, a Range Rover Evoque! She shared a very sweet story of how her husband has been supportive through the years.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/awww-nigerian-lady-surprises-husband.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by ayourbamie: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
The guy is rich, the money is from the hubby,s purse

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wise and caring lady unlike some of her mates wey dey busy dey draw plans on how to send their bf into stealing come feb.14 with their excess demands as gifts on top recession sef.......God of abraham pick my call with this kind of package na.e don tee i dey call u baba lord o,my number stop with 09.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
kudos to her not like all those girls this ask their BF money for sanitary pads

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by josephine123: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO: Nigerian woman gives a Range Rover EVogue to her husband for believing in her

[img]https://2.bp..com/-32JXlEScTz8/WJurPoTUgFI/AAAAAAAAYcw/_kodKWX8Uh80izjhSoLyDPtkZs4D4YZUwCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by minexpo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na so.... I want a jet cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
How u take know? mr fayose ayodele cheesy
ayourbamie:
How u take know? mr fayose ayodele

28 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by faith551(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
That's good news.While other's are busy forming Feminists, why wnt the guy respect such a lady??
Atleast it's this kind of ladies that have the right to use the phrase '' after all I invested in the relationship''

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by popefuse(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mainwhile NL GIRLS WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS CUS THEY GOT NO CLUE TO SAY. MY FUTURE WIFE I HOPE U READING DIS.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by obiorathesubtle: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's the man's money..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin owo abu leleyi ke,anyways sweet sha. kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oh Lord embarrass me with money i mean money so that i can also embarrass my future husband, my kids, my family, my friends and my enemy + all them guys i af friendzoned. Amen...

Move don't look back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017

That man is the dumbest guy in the world

His wife took his money and bought him a car and he's here laughing like someone who is being fingered in the ass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
cool

31 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by UnknownT: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lemme share this story to my bae. No be say I dey expect motor from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
How are you so sure about this?
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by gentlejay007(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na d guy money na angry
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
How much did she boughted it?
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Women bashers, food is ready!
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
what's the big deal she used his money to buy him car

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lies. She not a Nigerian.
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kudos to her. She'll sure get a better reward

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yes... That's the car I gave to my girl last year. Am planning to buy her Lamborghini this time around

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tisham20:
what's the big deal she used his money to buy him car
Lol,true bro. Women eh? Very complex set of being
Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by robonski15(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
ayourbamie:

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by DamiG(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
It might shock you to know but their are ladies who have their own money wink and can afford to buy their spouse expensive gifts undecidedDon't be so narrow minded angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by steppin: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Smart woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by Babaisaac(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okay we don hear, but na wefin come happen after them buy the range rover.

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ladies, invite a guy over for dinner on 14th February, when he's about to leave, give him 5k for transport you won't die.😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Boxers and singlets at all at all na him bad past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.