Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

An Invite To Mynd44 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Invite To Mynd44 (8761 Views)

Real Faces Of Lalasticala, Dominique, Mynd44 / Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. / Delete The Thread, Mynd44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
FTbomb:
very bad mood, i tell ya. i could drill a wall with my John Thomas right now. i just discovered a liquid cocaine.. grin
ahh... Hahahaha easy bro.

just liquid without weed? baba when you add am weed ni, your john Thomas will not only drill wall but the thickness alone fit toll trailer ; D

swear, things like that runs me down faster than anything you can think of grin if not "beer". I will quietly pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by FTbomb(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lucaz:
ahh... Hahahaha easy bro.

just liquid without weed? baba when you add am weed ni, your john Thomas will not only drill wall but the thickness alone fit toll trailer ; D

swear, things like that runs me down faster than anything you can think of grin if not "beer". I will quietly pass cheesy
no more weed, bro, i'm allergic; but i do shisha occasionally.
i booze Heineken most of the time but it doesn't get me high the way i want it. it just fills up my tummy and make me pee like a diabetic patient.
but this action bitters is something else: it stays inside you, feels like drugs and gets you high as fvck. best served chill..

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by yomi007k(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

This is a good one.

Im happy mynd44 has not closed this thread...... dt is a sign dt if I gamble ds week I will win.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Mynd44:

I am protected by

grin

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by tonaydo(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=53540747][/quote] i cannot believe in this world that mynd44 would make me laugh. . .the only thing I get from you is ban

thanks for the laugh, the pic though

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 4:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:

And you should come too...let me see if you're as soft as I have always envisaged wink
I'll pass.

I'm anything but soft, trust me grin
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

I'll pass.

You don't say... grin Tell me about it. Lol.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Bumbae1. You've been viewing this thread for aeons, please, if and when you come to Lagos, Nigeria, be sure to holla at thee. It'll be my up most pleasure to "kpef" you till you sing Hallelujah Chorus.

Don't be shy, life is short, please, let's get high and get fly... smiley

Cheers.

Honestly would have gone wink but not in Lagos at the moment . Thanks for the invite though
I think i didnt unfollow so my moniker must have still been showing even after i logged off .. hole you guys had fun . smiley
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

I'll pass.

Babe, I'm still lying on the bed lazily, totally boozed out with the stiffest morning erectión reserved for you at no cost.

2 Likes

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Babe, I'm still lying on the bed lazily, totally boozed out with the stiffest morning erectión reserved for you at no cost.
You're unbelievably vulgar
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Honestly would have gone wink but not in Lagos at the moment . Thanks for the invite though
I think i didnt unfollow so my moniker must have still been showing even after i logged off .. hole you guys had fun . smiley
We had fun, the fun still continues today. Alcohol is an everyday thing in Nigeria now.

And you're welcome. smiley
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
You don't say... grin Tell me about it. Lol.
Come closer lemme whisper it...
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Never knew a stiff dick can scare the hell outta some women. Then you wonder why they tend to dream about guys with 'big cassava'. grin

Cc: Ishilove.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
We had fun, the fun still continues today. Alcohol is an everyday thing in Nigeria now.

And you're welcome. smiley

What drink do guys drink there .. alcohol and me don't go together too bitter men smiley well glad youlot having fun without me embarassed
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Come closer lemme whisper it...
You know what will happen if I do. Lol.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

What drink do guys drink there .. alcohol and me don't go together too bitter men smiley well glad youlot having fun without me embarassed
Oh alcohol comes in different brand. There is beer, spirit (bourbon, gin, whisky, scotch) and our locally made herbal alcoholic drink.

What do you drink, red wine?

Yea we did. Trust me, next time if you're around, you'll be in the thick of the fun. grin
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh alcohol comes in different brand. There is beer, spirit (bourbon, gin, whisky, scotch) and our locally made herbal alcoholic drink.

What do you drink, red wine?

Yea we did. Trust me, next time if you're around, you'll be in the thick of the fun. grin
p

Haha i bet sounds like fun ! .. Red wine yuck not sure how people do it .. and it has a smell i dont like the merlot one

Tried beer too many bubbles ..

Palmwine the only think i really like or vodka but have to mix it with juice .. i know , i know light weight cheesy
You guys should still be in bed after the night you had ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

You're unbelievably vulgar
I'm just being honest, my dear. My briefs are unyieldingly protruded and you know it can only soften up after being baptised by pussy juice...

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
p

Haha i bet sounds like fun ! .. Red wine yuck not sure how people do it .. and it has a smell i dont like the merlot one

Tried beer too many bubbles ..

Palmwine the only think i really like or vodka but have to mix it with juice .. i know , i know light weight cheesy
You guys should still be in bed after the night you had ..
Yea we should, but we gotto work. Duty calls...

I'm sure you'll not run out of supply of Palm Wine when you come around. It's readily available.

How do you take it, fresh?

Vodka and juice is a piece of cake. You'll drink to your fill.

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Never knew a stiff dick can scare the hell outta some women. Then you wonder why they tend to dream about guys with 'big cassava'. grin

Cc: Is.hilove.
I think every healthy girl will agree an erect dick is a priceless gift from man to her. No pretence.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
I think every healthy girl will agree an erect dick is a priceless gift from man to her. No pretence.
Yea, no pretence. Then again, almost every healthy girl tend to pretend when they see an erect dick, some even utter that annoying word: eewwwww. grin

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:

Cc: Ishilove.
Lol. Why are did you cc me?
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea, no pretence. Then again, almost every healthy girl tend to pretend when they see an erect dick, some even utter that annoying word: eewwwww. grin
Behind that "eewwwwww" is a cry of pure joy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Just to know if you're really scared of an erect dick. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by SalomonKane: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Behind that "eewwwwww" is a cry of pure joy cheesy
I honestly believe you bro
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

He wants you never to miss the most intense quack of your body only I could guarantee.

I will soon leave for the island this morning but will be meeting other Nairalanders by 2pm same venue. Come around, and bring your erstwhile colleague(s) to meet me.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Talasuma(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
I thought it bad manners and a lack of goodwill having crossed one geopolitical region of the country into another and having to spend nearly a week in Lagos--precisely in Mynd44's local government area without having the good graces to invite Nairaland's foremost moderator to dine with me.

So mynd44, might I invite you to come drink with me at Laparias Hotel and Suites? I have been here since sunday and would love to meet you in person over idle drinks and chat.

Hit me up if you're game.

Bro I'm I welcome?
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Talasuma:

Bro I'm I welcome?
Sure. If you're good. Pure intentions.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
I'm just being honest, my dear. My briefs are unyieldingly protruded and you know it can only soften up after being baptised by pussy juice...
So why are you telling me? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Just to know if you're really scared of an erect dick. smiley
Lol. You are not serious o
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Ishilove: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Timelezz:
He wants you never to miss the most intense quack of your body only I could guarantee.

I will soon leave for the island this morning but will be meeting other Nairalanders by 2pm same venue. Come around, and bring your erstwhile colleague(s) to meet me.
I'll pass, but thanks for the invitation.

Welcome to Lagos. Do have fun.
Re: An Invite To Mynd44 by Timelezz: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Ishilove:

So why are you telling me? undecided
Have I ever hidden my blooming desire to fück you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.