Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady (4787 Views)

What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
before embarking on my story, let me use this opportunity to first encourage and advice guys that are 'losers' out there that irrespective of how highly smart, intelligent, adorable a woman is, first thing first, she is still a woman.

u need to at first say 'hi' before anything happens. if I wanna make out with Obamas wife, wishful thinking wouldn't make it happen, it start by just saying 'hi'

infact if u say 'hi' to ten ladies at random, 6 out of theme would wait to listen.

last two weeks, was taking a walk and felt like doing small stunt. my plan was to rap with a lady that was way out of my league, u know all these independent big ladies.

luckily, I noticed a gorgeous lady acting nonchallant to the flirtations of a man accompanying her. her butt was what took me up from where I was and I followed the ass to where ever it will lead me to. immediately the man left her I approached and the following transpired.

me. that was a rude way to treat your husband, he must have really offended u.
her. my husband! hell no
me. oh I thought he was, considering how close and compatible you guys were walking.
her. abeg abeg abeg, I no they compatible with that one oooo
Me. too proud lady, you are too proud. u made him felt like a low life.
her. I no send am message
me. this one whey u they scatter broken, shey u tough like that
"she laughed*
her. yes na
*I gave her a slight punch on her shoulder to affirm how tough she was*
me. and you talk say u strong, na only mouth u get
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Softorgasm(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
we from the coven of play boy mansion aka fork till the world ends...
Takes sit.
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by LordZero(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Softorgasm:
we from the coven of play boy mansion aka fork till the world ends...
Takes sit.
Baba abeg shift to d left.. u dey block my view grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by herlarho(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
go on soun
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Thecassanova: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
I dey mark attendance, no noise abeg. Op continue. grin

1 Like

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
me. I have to go back now, a friend of mine would be visiting, had to ensure I didn't miss her, reason am staying here
her. no problem
me. let me have your cell number

afterwards we started chatting on phone and stuff. I realised she was into me when she asked if I stay alone.

her. where do u stay
me. hostel, am a student, notwithstanding, if we need our privacy I could tell my roomie to excuse us.
he; hostel! hell no.

fast forward after 3 days, she got lodged in an hotel and chatted me up to ask if I could come greet her. she was particular about me coming early, since she will sign out around 12pm.

na so omo boy carry bike find d hotel go, while on bike have thought of all the "James deen style' I would incure on this babe.

me. knock knock knock
her. who
me. keenn
she opens the door, before she could say 'how was your trip' I don plant kiss for her forhead, and I ensured my lips were moist before doing that.

na so kiss start ooo, boy o boy, she was good.
good body fragrance, no body nor Mouth odor. before we know it, slowly we were both naked.

me. am sorry I can't do this
her. don't worry, am not a small girl
me. I know u ain't, I cant have sex without condom, infact even in the dream i dont have sex without condom( if u are thinking I have a spirit wife. u are on your own)
me. don't worry, there would be another time.
her. why can't you go and buy
" most guys would agree that, it is very rare to leave a lady on to go buy CD, because before u come back, she don wear her jeans"
me. ASAP, I was back with my Stuff

before we started I told her my mode of operandi: " my dear, this is how I function, I can go as many rounds as possible, if u are keen to tag along with me u only need to give me a good BJ for me to come up after every climax, and we can go on and on". the babe happy die!

as I enter, i made some slow strokes and some fast ones, and I asked her to choose between the two strokes, or if she preferred a mix, the babe chose the slow ones, and the gymnastic went on and on.........until I came.

I could only go a round, hotel time was almost 12.

she must have so loved what transpired she requested we lodged for the weekend fri- Sunday of the following week. all expense by her, but I was to take care of feeding.

during that lodging (of the following week) before i entered her, I repeated my modes of operadi....

in all we went for about 13 rounds. God! I came 13 times.

one of the best sex experience have heard.

if u are there wishing u could do all these, first thing first, remember to always say hi. no one get arrested for that.

sexual fitness comes through regular exercise (both weightlifting and aerobics eg jogging, skating) there ain't any secret to it, there's no need to pop up pills.

the Lagos state marathon is on Saturday, I am going are u?

3 Likes

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by mrjaybaba(m): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Ummmhhhh !

cheesy
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by ameezy(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2017
angryrespect my brother

1 Like

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by LordZero(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Is that all

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
ameezy:
angryrespect my brother

easy soldier, easssyyyyy.
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
13 times? did he say he came 13times? 13!!! wait....what?! was it 13?...yeah...he said he came 13times...wow, thats alot of cumminnnn...i think hes from cummingham. did you know this lad played as a striker for cummingham athletic? oh did he?...yeah...he was terrible i tell ya

3 Likes

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by dreamwords: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fork fork op
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by trano(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Like Seriously, u think it can work for anybody? Hell no...... I think the lady like u, not just because u said "hi"
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
trano:
Like Seriously, u think it can work for anybody? Hell no...... I think the lady like u, not just because u said "hi"

how would I have eventually known if she would like me if I had not initiated the conversation by my first 'hi'

try imagine the lady or guy u are dating or have once dated if no one initiated the first conversation.

it necessarily doesn't have to be an 'hi', it could be any word to initiate a conversation... hello, whatsup, good morning...
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can you imagine this nigga undecided

All 13times semen abi blood ejaculation

2 Likes

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bros this piece of lie sweet ehn, PISS E GO BE....
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Bahddo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dude your lies are just stupid, from the watery made-up conversation to the 13 rounds claim.

Shey you think say all your readers na mumu? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by cutegoddy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
oga 13 times na cum no be came b it present or past tense it still remains cum.
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nawa o! 13 times in 4 days? I do like 8times in one night! 13 times is a day n half for me! tongue grin
But u try sha! Fvckboi!
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2017
cutegoddy:
oga 13 times na cum no be came b it present or past tense it still remains cum.

but u got my drift
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by keenn: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Bahddo post=53566431]Dude your lies are just stupid, from the watery made-up conversation to the 13 rounds claim.

Shey you think say all your readers na mumu? undecided[/quote

my story will be impossible in a case of 'chronic oligospermia'

I am not a sufferer, are u?

if u are, there are medications and practices I can employ you to try out.
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=keenn post=53573864][/quote] blah blah blah... You can't even quote properly.
Re: My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady by adegeye38(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
keenn:
before embarking on my story, let me use this opportunity to first encourage and advice guys that are 'losers' out there that irrespective of how highly smart, intelligent, adorable a woman is, first thing first, she is still a woman.

u need to at first say 'hi' before anything happens. if I wanna make out with Obamas wife, wishful thinking wouldn't make it happen, it start by just saying 'hi'

infact if u say 'hi' to ten ladies at random, 6 out of theme would wait to listen.

last two weeks, was taking a walk and felt like doing small stunt. my plan was to rap with a lady that was way out of my league, u know all these independent big ladies.

luckily, I noticed a gorgeous lady acting nonchallant to the flirtations of a man accompanying her. her butt was what took me up from where I was and I followed the ass to where ever it will lead me to. immediately the man left her I approached and the following transpired.

me. that was a rude way to treat your husband, he must have really offended u.
her. my husband! hell no
me. oh I thought he was, considering how close and compatible you guys were walking.
her. abeg abeg abeg, I no they compatible with that one oooo
Me. too proud lady, you are too proud. u made him felt like a low life.
her. I no send am message
me. this one whey u they scatter broken, shey u tough like that
"she laughed*
her. yes na
*I gave her a slight punch on her shoulder to affirm how tough she was*
me. and you talk say u strong, na only mouth u get
congratulations my brother you have made it in life......

u better give your life to christ and start experience a whole new and better life

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed / Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.