Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum (1055 Views)

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / My Ex Girlfriend Still Want To Have A Relationship With My Family After Leaving / Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Iamfrank(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2017
A colleague just opened up to me that his own girlfriend whom he intends proposing to still bath with her mum everyday.... he is now worried thinking that there might be some fetish reasons for doing that in this 21st century.... I was even confused when he said that... Although she and her mum are so close been her only daughter. Do you guys think there is something more to this
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by kaycexx(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2017
I don't even know what to think again.
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Afriifa(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
the point is; your girlfriend or His?
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Kaxmytex(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2017
choi....

lemme help u scrub diz place... na xo Lesbo tinzy dey take start o

dey both nid deliverance asap
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Edwinmason(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
that bad.. children are nt suppose to see the nikedness of their parent
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2017
mmmmmm
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Iamfrank(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Afriifa:
the point is; your girlfriend or His?

Guy man slow down.... lol
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Iamfrank(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Edwinmason:

The same thing i thought
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by dacblogger: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it...the only problem there is that she is too attached to her mum and that might affect your marriage with her.
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by NemzySeries(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2017
itz kinda inappropriate for kids to see deir parents unclothedness talkmore of bathing dem....... Family ties gone wrong
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Florblu(f): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Edwinmason:

Says who?
My most seen unclothedness is that of my mum
But the mystery behind the reason why mother and daughter will be bathing together everyday is what I cannot explain
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Afriifa(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Iamfrank:

Guy man slow down.... lol
smiley[quote author=Iamfrank post=53553246]i see you bro.
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Edwinmason:

Right one dear
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by Haniel18: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
hmmmm. ur marriage to dat lady will really be affected because d mum will definitely be a 3rd party,pray she's a good mum.but it's very very very wrong taking a bath together
Re: His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
OP tell your friend to take it easy not to marry that girl. if not , your friend village people will successfully succeed in his case

(1) (Reply)

See How Lady Gaga Revealed Her Massive Underboob In This Outfit To Grammy / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You / Why Do Girls Think All Handsome Guys Are Players?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.