Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. (2239 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Why Many Nigerian Husbands Are Now Cheating On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by AloyEmeka6: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2009
[size=14pt]What kind of woman do you prefer?[/size]
Friday, December 04, 2009 - Vivian Onyebukwa, Rachael Agunta, Wole Balogun, Olaitan Abudiore and Nkechi Nwaji

Ayoloja

Ikwo Samuel (Jnr.) As a budding philosopher, I am not averse to physical beauty. But my kind of woman may not necessarily be the one with the touched-up image of a Nollywood Superstar. She must be in possession of the lived-in quality of a virtuous woman. God-fearing, humility, transparent sincerity and tolerance are the few among many of those qualities of a virtuous woman. However, before any woman can exercise a positive influence over my life, she must be spiritually sensitive, intellectually versatile and dynamic, morally conscious, emotionally stable, romantically burning, blended with a high dose of confidence, poise, elegance and a ravishing sense of style.

Austine Amangele I will like my woman to be very beautiful, smart and intelligent. Of course, I will not like to spend the rest of my life with a woman that will not be able to protect my interest. She must be loving and has the fear of God in her. My woman has to be neat so that when we finally settle down and have kids, she will not put my image to shame. Lastly, she must have a good sense of dress code.

Kola Samuel Women are not supposed to be rushed. One needs to be very careful before going into relationships. As for me, I need a very caring, hardworking, God fearing, and courageous woman that will always encourage me. Above all, I need a woman that will give me twins.

Ahmeed Ayoloja Women are very difficult so one has to be very careful and also pray that God gives him his heart desire when it comes to women. For me, I need a caring woman, which is good for every man. A woman that would always understand when you are in need. I want my woman to understand and care for me so that we can live as one.

Samuel Monday I have choice when it comes to women. All women do not appeal to me so I need a tall, elegant, ever smiling, caring, understanding and above all, a God fearing woman. If I have such a woman, I would be fulfilled in life.

Alex Okaemu My woman must be slim, tall, busty with a very good shape. I must not have anything that is wearing skirt because some women are not good at taking care of themselves. Some women are also so fat that it takes them time to even get up from the bed. I must not have anything to do with such.

Kennedy Ohakwe My woman must be stable and able to take care of me in every area of my life. I must not have anything to do with a wayward woman. I pray that God will not give me a wayward woman. Such a woman can send a man to an early grave. I need a God fearing, hardworking and beautiful woman.

Emenike Iheanacho I thank God for giving me the kind of woman l am living with-a woman who serves God with all her heart and who fears evil things. A woman who is bold in telling me and any one who cares to listen to the truth. She loves me more than I love her. Lastly, she has big bosoms and that is what I like most. Her size is cool for me and she is good in bed. That is the kind of woman I prefer.

Ali Ibrahim My kind of woman to be with, has to do with decency, manners, neatness and also of good behaviour. She must as well know how to cook well. I think these are what I want from any woman I want to be with.

Shina Olarinde I would prefer a woman that has the back and the front sides and also a responsible woman that has a good behavior.
She should be respectful, beautiful and should also be someone that will appreciate me the way I am.

Lucky Egerue I like a woman that is sexy, romantic, truthful and kind. I prefer ladies with good figure shape and a woman that takes to corrections. I also like someone that is a serious minded person that takes her responsibility as wife of the house.

Peter Okorie I prefer a woman that is sound educationally. She should be sexy and God fearing woman that will be truthful, loyal, faithful and has a mature mind. Someone who is also serious about the relationship and is ready to get married because not all ladies are ready to settle down.

Solomon Agbolagba I prefer all kinds of women especially the moderate ones. I mean like the moderate orobos and the lepas that I can handle well. I also like a woman that has a good character; someone you would take home and your family will be proud to have as a wife for you.

Obioma Ekedu I like ladies that are robust, sexy and with a nice face. I also like the one that has the backsides. She must be a wife material and must be honest with the kind of business that I am doing because I deal in shoes. She must be someone that is well educated so that we can both take the business to a greater hight.

Fatai Martins She must be someone that is fair in complextion, tall and has backsides. She must be well behaved so that I should be able to take her home with me.

Fidelis Ukpe When you ask the the kind of woman I prefer, I will say it is a broad question that has to do with choice. But for me I want a woman that is God fearing and must be trust worthy. She should not be too fat and she must not compare our relationship with any other relationship.

Abadariki Ayodele My woman should be a bit fair in complexion, busty, pretty and must have a good reputation and good character. She must be faithful in our relationship, good in bed and God fearing.

Onye Obi I don’t want to marry a tout or a hot tempered girl because I’m hot tempered. So, I need a calm woman who will always calm me whenever I’m angry because I could pull down the roof of my house. She has to be faithful and humble.

Obinna Chukwuemeka I prefer a humble and respectful woman. She has to be beautiful, lovely and as well, sexy.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11284&z=12
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by madlady(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MERCIFUL JESUS.

No be small thing, is it the HOLY GRAIL that is being sought.
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by AloyEmeka6: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2009
Buy your copy now unless you don't want a Nigerian husband. wink
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by r231(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2009
hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by AloyEmeka6: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2009
You dey laugh?
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by madlady(f): 2:38am On Dec 08, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Buy your copy now unless you don't want a Nigerian husband. wink

No thank you Sir, the price is too high. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by Gabry(f): 2:42am On Dec 08, 2009
I think those men are retarded bimbo's. . . I bet even the Virgin Mary is not as good as that! angry
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by mamagee3(f): 3:10am On Dec 08, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by echobee(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2009
really serious and pathetic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by bigrod1: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2009
@poster,
loan me ur sister for one night.
Re: Manual For Women Looking For Nigerian Husbands. by madlady(f): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
big rod:

@poster,
loan me your sister for one night.
[/quote

(1) (Reply)

What Dose It Means / Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? / What should my friend do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.