Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76894 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks dear
dasilver20:
This story is getting more intresing following obimgbo take 5 u are trying o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks dear
queenitee:
Jesus!! Lemme start reading
Adesina12 harameede99 sammyfreshsmooth,I missed you guys
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
He should have.. grin.
AlamienDagash:
ehyaa. which kinda sis be dix but i lyke her shaa. #IStandWithAnna
buh austin gotto knw dat virgin women re few in 9ja. u whud find only 1vgn among 10glz
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by kajsa08: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Yea!!Hahahaha.. But why puff puff naa?
dasilver20:
Obimgbo this story is getting more intresting o for dat am going to share puff puff for we readers
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Yep, good thought
hormobolanle:
Abi o
Na so dem dy do.

but dis story dy sweet me for bodi o. come to think of it, even if Anna succeed with her plans. how sure is she dat Austin will receive her into his @?
well make I dy observe sha..........
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Great work... More grace...

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by comelyJummy(f): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Wehdone ma! Onyi see your life now, see where your only one lie landed you.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
comelyJummy:
Next time she shud lie more than 1 abi? grin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
beautiful story dear.following

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by paulaspearz(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hadampson:
Adesina12, ur attention iz highly needed... come nd serve paulaspear, she needs sum popcorn.. abt d origin, lemme call lecheM, he wil b here soon to serve u cold origingrin

u re just the best,thank u
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by paulaspearz(f): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Ayam coming..

biko,hurry up am tired of waiting

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wow!!! I'm seriously enjoying this story, I really love it. Anna continue...... God is watching you o.
Onyi too has fault, why did she lie to Austin in the first place and she's not ready to tell him the truth instead she wants to go for tightening. I really pity Austin, he's in the middle, I wish you didn't get down with Anna too. Let me sit back and see how things will play out.
Nice story dear sis, more wisdom and inspiration to you.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by queenitee(f): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
harameede99:
missed u too baby oya wetin u bring cum?
Most,Hennessey,pepper soup
Tomorrow is my bday bae
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by comelyJummy(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2017
gtin:
Next time she shud lie more than 1 abi? grin
You understand that type now. Interwoven lie
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by comelyJummy(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday to you queenitee
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:

I understand bt i must tell u she wasnt expecting this, she tot he will take her word for it
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Episode 18

Onyi didn't utter a word, rather she faintly pointed towards the hospital's entrance.
The nurse did not understand her gesture. She took her inside the hospital and started sprinkling water on her.
After some minutes, Onyi regained herself and started crying again. This attracted the attention of other nurses who came asking what her problem was.
"Is there any of your family members living in this Awka?" One of the nurses asked.

"Yes, my sister Anna" Onyi replied

"OK, should we call her for you?"

"Yes" Onyi nodded crying uncontrollably.

"OK, call out her number" the nurse requested.

"Don't worry nurse, let me call her myself and I think I should be going now, thank you so much for your concern"

"Are you sure you are Ok? I think it's better you call that your sister to assist you home" the nurse insisted.

Onyi said Ok and called Anna's number, still it was switched off.

"Nurse, her number is not available, don't worry, I can go on my own"

"OK, if you insist" the nurse said.
Onyi thanked all the nurses that came to help her, praised them for their hospitality.
When she passed the hospital gate, she reminisced how Austin abused her verbally and drove off, she started shedding tears again not minding she was walking on the road. She headed back to the hotel to meet Anna since her phone was not available.

"Anna! Anna!!Anna!!!" She gasped.
Anna who already knew what was happening pretended, acting so confused and concerned.

"Onyi, just calm down and tell me what is happening, what is it, did anybody die?"

"Anna, my worst fear has came to life, Austin has found out everything, he has found out that I lied to him ooo" Onyi said placing her hands on her head.

"Oh my God! How come? Onyi tell me you are joking" Anna asked in fake concern.

"I wish I'm dreaming, so I can wake up from this terrible nightmare" Onyi continued crying uncontrollably.

At that moment, Anna started feeling hurt by what she was doing to her sister.
"Onyi, I pray your spirit forgives me, I should have told you Austin was the same Cyko, but I know you will never let him go, you will even beg me to leave him for you as your big sister, and give Ebuka a chance. So that's why I'm taking this step. Definitely, you will find out someday, but by that time, it must have already been late for you. Please forgive me my precious sister, please forgive me" Anna said in her heart weeping silently.

"Onyi stop crying, I understand your pains. You see, you have made me to start crying now." Anna said wiping her tears

"Anna, I can't imagine a world without him, he made everything seem beautiful. When I met him newly, I never had any single love for him, he used to help me with most of the things I need. You know one thing with men, they can't help a lady freely without seeking for anything in return,
so in order not to loose that kind of person, and to prevent him from demanding sex from me, I lied to him that I was a virgin. He was so pleased to hear that. I never knew that Oneday, I will fall head over heels in love with him, that decency became the foundation of his love for me. Now I have lost him. But the worst of it all, he was angry with something else, he was accusing me of leaving Onitsha to meet my school boyfriend and that I also blocked his numbers from my phone, he also...."

Anna cut in: "Onyi just pull yourself together, he is still angry with the lies, dont worry soon, he will snap out of it and come back for you. Yes, he will, he loves you very much, just give him time to sulk his anger out." Anna consoled

As Anna was still talking, Onyi brought out her phone to call him.
"Who are you calling" Anna asked

"I want to call him" Onyi answered

"I don't think he will answer, just give him time to sulk himself out" Anna suggested

"Let me try first" Onyi said hoping he answers, but sadly, he ignored her. When she called the second time, he rejected it. She called again, it gave no signal.

Onyi burst into tears again: "Oow, he has blocked me. What is happening to me, who cursed me? So I have lost him forever. Who will call me 'my Sunshine' again?"

Onyi cried bitterly and asked Anna to give her her phone to call him, that she really need to speak with him.

"Noo, I have told you to let him be, he will still come around. Let's go back to the hostel, our time is about to elapse." Anna suggested

One hour later, they reached Onyi's hostel, Anna prepared her favorite Jollof rice, but Onyi had no appetite. She forced her to eat atleast two spoons and drink water, but she refused.
At that moment, Anna started making plans on the excuse she will give Onyi to travel down to Onitsha to meet Austin, because she knew she is supposed to be with her in that situation. But Onyi was also planning to travel to Onitsha.

"Anna, I want to go to Onitsha to meet Austin" Onyi said.
"O...nyi...nye! I have told you to give him sometime to recover from the shock. You will be making things worse by going to his house. Trust me, he will come for you, just give him two to three days, he will come around. Cheer up and eat your food, its getting cold" Anna convinced her.

Onyi managed to take only 5 spoons, drank water and then lied on her mattress sobbing quietly. Before she knew it, she slept off. Anna later joined her on the mattress and they slept.

About 4:pm, Anna told Onyi that she needs to go back to her hostel, that there was a guy she had been begging to help her with one of her hardest courses, and that day was the only day he said he will have chance. But before she could finish, Onyi interrupted and said:

"Don't worry, just go. That one is more important, don't worry about me"

"You know I'm not supposed to leave you in this condition" Anna said.

"Is it about Austin and I? Don't worry, I know he loves me, he will still come back for me" Onyi comforts herself

"Yea! That's my girl, I'm happy you are sounding this way. So let me start going now." She said and left.

About 6:56pm, Anna set out for Onitsha, before she could reach Austin's apartment, it was already 8:45pm, that was the perfect time she planned to reach.
When she knocked, nobody opened, but she knew Austin was in the house because his car was parked inside the compound.
She continued knocking, later Austin who had been languishing in liquor opened the door.

"You! Another witch" Austin said eructated in her face.

Anna covered her nose and stepped into the house.

"I never asked you in" as he was still speaking, Anna entered inside.
Austin who was no longer in his rightful sense, shut the door and staggered slowly inside.

"Another witch!" Austin said gulping his liquor while some dripped from his mouth

"How much liquor do you have to consume because of that girl?" Anna said noticing that Austin was no longer in his rightful judgement.

"Yes, this is my perfect opportunity to hit my target, he will succumb to anything I do to him this night". Anna said to herself

"Come on Cyko, I'm here for you, come inside I want to show you something?"

"Is My Sunshine inside? Go and call her, I want to tell her something"

"Yes, she is waiting for you in the bedroom"

"Really?" Austin asked smiling childishly

Anna said yes and started lifting him up, as he was standing up, he vomited, but she was able to dodge it from splashing on her.
Later they found themselves in the bedroom.

Anna started romancing him, but he did not respond, instead, he was calling out Onyinye.

"How do I get him in the mood now? Ok let me s**k him" She said to herself.

Immediately she started s**king him, Austin rose speedily, grabbed her, pushed her down on the bed and torn her pant. He was rough, but Anna never bothered, all she wanted was to succeed in her plans. He devoured her in scx like an angry lion. After the rough battle on bed, he slept off. Anna went to the sitting room, picked the bottles, cleaned the mess, went back to the room and slept beside him.

The next morning, Austin was shocked to see her lying beside him, he jumped up immediately.

"Ebere, what are you doing here? How did you enter this house?" Confused Austin asked

"But you were the one who opened the door for me last night, we even made love"

"Oooom! Ebere before I count 5, you better be gone from this house. I said get out" Austin roared.

"Cyko, you need me now in your life" Anna said warmly.

"Ooom, woman, don't allow me to hit you, I said leave this minute. Oh! you are even wearing my boxers, what have I done to women in this world? You had the guts to open my wardrobe?...Now go go go...." He started pushing her.
As he was pushing her, his door bell rang.
"Oom! Who is the fucker disturbing me this morning" he asked in an angry tone.
When he opened the door, he was displeased to see Onyinye. They stood looking at each other. When she looked down, she saw Anna's slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks much dear
rachealfst:
Wow!!! I'm seriously enjoying this story, I really love it. Anna continue...... God is watching you o.
Onyi too has fault, why did she lie to Austin in the first place and she's not ready to tell him the truth instead she wants to go for tightening. I really pity Austin, he's in the middle, I wish you didn't get down with Anna too. Let me sit back and see how things will play out.
Nice story dear sis, more wisdom and inspiration to you.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin
comelyJummy:

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you!
BlissfulJeff:
beautiful story dear.following
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks dear
xolocious:
Great work... More grace...
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
cry
comelyJummy:
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
queenitee:

Happy birthday to you dear, long life and prosperity. Greater heights in Jesus name. Have fun!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2017
paulaspearz:

u re just the best,thank u
Itz moi pleasurewink

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
harameede99:
in pretense voice*i dnt want jor*
sadsad
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
and she saw anna slippers... na even slippers anna wear go do olosho work

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Bukkiminat(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
In Psquare voice I dey see DANGER WAHALA dey

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
The last time I checked, I know that am allergic to suspense. Why are u doing this to me nah?? if anything should happen to me.....OP ....u are the one ooooooo!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
gengen gengen eshishin Kari kpomo chaiiiiiii KASALA GO BURST
WELL MAKE I DY OBSERVE.................

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Ritababe, eniqurl, roladiva, tinny898, alfred007, maleeq, chadso, bullhari, berrybabyb, kentura, uniqueogo, queenitee, ladysupb, queendiamond, citas, smartmey61, lawlahdey, missperfect28, alamiendagash, mzztega, uncleini, moscow0147, nastynic, xolocious, orlandihno, watchinginHD, khutie, boffinjay, ekle, jericco1, jagugu8li, tuhndhay, wizapersona, costal, creeza, yungeez, boomboost, urbanidris, frankdammy, misshoree, hawlahscho, gofwane, ikombe, oladapxon, azeequeen, xpardo, 9pblive...

*arranging tables 4 d invited guest* adesina12 i need u to supply us with 20 tonnes of popcorn
i'm already present,sorry i came late.were z my popcorn?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.