Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76918 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

bros no be cum o.......the thing no gree be cum o....

na just cake made in the sha of a banana with two limes below with my favourite flavours chocolate and milk grin

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2017
i'm back... Weldone gurl
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks much....welcome back..
Michelle55:
i'm back... Weldone gurl
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Yea,,dance wella
Tuhndhay:
Hadampson... Thanks for the invitation.....
Obimgbo make we dance kukere
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Woah! thanks bro.....i really really do appreciate this.....smiley

u 4got 2 wish me more harameede99 o wink wink
Okay o, i wish u more harameede buh nur my harameede99... i.e harameede64, harameede88 etc( dose r d ones i wish u o) excluding harameede99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2017
dasilver20:
Me of al people i no fyn o
Na people wey no fyn i lyk.. guess u fit in, shey?

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Hadampson... Thanks for the invitation.....
Obimgbo make we dance kukere
uwc
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2017
I no lyk d new Anna o, she iz too devilish 4 my liking, she iz nur lyk old Anna who iz caring nd selfishless.. i just hope she wnt spoil their relationship o..

Obimgbo, a legend in d making, ur work iz dope, u r d 2nd best 4 me after Angelinastto.. One of a kind.. keep it coming dear.

Kudos to u and more gigabytes to ur phone
u r vry talented

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by dasilver20(f): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

my instinct tells me u're gorgeous........

and going private simply means going private with your convo.....like sending pms
OK send me a pm
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay o, i wish u more harameede buh nur my harameede99... i.e harameede64, harameede88 etc( dose r d ones i wish u o) excluding harameede99

LOL
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=wizsolzy post=53815302][/quote]

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Obimgbo:
Yea,,glad i helped.......hope you had fun dear?

yea i tried to......

but i was secretly hoping i'd get an episode dedicated to me sha wink lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
dasilver20:
OK send me a pm

DONE grin

but u might have to go accept/approve me repuest in u email b4 i culd send u a real pm sha wink
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Episode 14

Anna headed straight to school, still working on her plans of ruining Onyi and Austin's relationship.
On Thursday, about 2pm, she called Onyinye to know her whereabout.

"I have already left school, I am in my hostel now, I wasn't feeling too strong" Onyi said.

"What happened? When did it start?" Anna asked sounding so concerned.

"No, its nothing serious, just my monthly visit" Onyi giggled.

"Oh, you just got me worried for nothing, I thought it was something serious. Will you will be around in the evening?" Anna asked.

"Yep, I'm around" Onyi replied.

"Alright, I will be coming in the evening" she said disconnecting the call.

About 6:30pm, she arrived Onyinye's hostel. They gisted about school, and other stuffs.

"So what about Austin? Something is telling me that Austin is cheating on you with another woman, I don't know why such thought entered my mind"

Onyi chuckled and called "Anna! What are you saying, its Austin you are talking about oo? So debunk such thought because its not true, I trust Austin more than I trust myself, and besides I don't like hearing negative things about him" Onyi shoved.

"I am sorry sis, I was only looking out for you, you know I have never said such a thing about him before and......."

"I said enough naa" Onyi cut in.

"Alright alright alright! My mouth shut!" Anna said shutting her mouth with her fingers.

"Better" Onyi said smiling.

"So, do you have any food here, I am famished? Anna asked robbing her stomach.

"Yes, I cooked rice with vegetable stew"

"Oh, that's yummy" Anna said heading to Onyinye's small kitchen which was fitted in the room.

As she was dishing out the food she said: "Onyi, why not visit Austin this weekend and clean his house for him, you know, soon you guys will be getting married" Anna said but rejecting it in her heart: "God forbid, you can never be his wife, Austin belongs to me and to no one else.
And she continued: Since you are menstruating, he won't bother you about sex, so give him a call that you will be coming over tomorrow. When you get there, clean the whole house, arrange his wardrobe properly, he will appreciate you the more, that you are truly a wife material "

"This is an excellent idea, he had always wanted me to start living with him, but because of the virgin issue, I tried my possible best in avoiding his house. Let me call him now"

"Good evening, My Love!"

"Good evening to you my sunshine"

"How is your weekend going to be like" Onyi asked.

"Its going to be cool, why do you ask, or do you want to visit me?

"Oh my God! You can read my mind?

"So I guessed right?" Austin asked

"Yes Love, I'm missing you so....."
Austin cut in
"My Sunshine, you don't need to seek permission before coming here because its already your home. Do you know what? I will give you your own key to the house, so that you can always visit anytime you feel like"

The last statement made Onyi rejoiced in her heart. And later, they ended the call with "I love you".
Anna was cursing Onyi in her heart for playing love with Austin.
"By the time I'm done creating tension and rift between you two, you won't remember to end your call with "I love you", nonsense" she cursed.

"Wow, he said he will give me key to the house so that I can visit anytime I want to, oh God, thank you for blessing me with a special man like Austin, I will forever be grateful" Onyi said appreciating God.

"What, give her a spare key?" Anna rhetoric feeling so jealous and started developing a secret hatred for her sister. But decided to play along cool so as not to blow her cover.

"Sis, I am so blessed having him, I can't wait to start making love to him. Oh this wedding should just come already, I can't wait anymore" Onyi wished.

"That will only happen in your dreams, not while I'm alive, stupid!" Anna beefed in her heart.

"Sis, why are you so quiet, say something naa" Onyi said nudging her

"I am happy for you my darling sis, I admire the love Austin has for you" Anna said faking a smile.

"Don't worry, soon you will be dancing in the tone of love with me, OK".

"Yes, I know" Anna replied with a fake smile saying in her heart "I have already found him, soon you will stumble out of my way, I'm only pitying you".

On Friday, about 6:pm, Onyi had already reached Austin's place, they were so happy to see each other, their love kept glowing.

The next day, Austin left to meet somebody, Onyi started cleaning the house.
She cleaned the whole house, but forgot to arrange the wardrobe.
About 2:23pm, Anna was already waiting impatiently for Onyinye's call, expecting her cries that Austin is a cheat.
After waiting for a while, she then called her on phone.

"Hello dear, I know you must be tired by now?"

"To tell you the truth, I have been cleaning the whole house since morning, I am extremely tired"

"That's good, hope you cleaned the Kitchen cupboards, dust the furniture, arranged the wardrobe? Anna stylishly asked so that she won't suspect anything.

"Oh no, I forgot to arrange the wardrobe. I will do that later in the day because I don't have any strength now"

Anna said OK and they ended the call. When her phone gave a low battery notification, she decided to switch it OFF in order to ON it later when Onyi must have seen the items she stored in Austin's wardrobe because she doesn't know when power will be restored.

After some minutes, Onyinye decided to arrange the wardrobe so that she will take her bath and rest at once.
In the process of arranging it, she stumbled on those items Anna stored in the Wardrobe.

"Oh my! Who owns these under wears? I'm sure they are not mine"
Nervously, she went through them and discovered they were not new, they have already been worn by somebody.
Tears rolled down her cheeks, she cried quietly that Austin is cheating on her.

She quickly picked her phone to call her sister, but her phone was switched off. She then sent her a message which reads: Sis, my relationship with Austin is at stake, it now lies in my hand to protect it, I am going to meet my pharmacist friend to give me those drugs that will firm my vagina, to make it tight again, I wont give chances to any woman to posses my possession, call me once you get this message"

After sending the message, Onyi who was no longer herself, left forgetting her phone.
When Anna saw the message, it was not what she expected. Onyi firming her vagina will destroy her plans of breaking the relationship. She called her number countless times, but she did not answer.

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Really? Thanks so much Sweedy, really appreciate..
Hadampson:
I no lyk d new Anna o, she iz too devilish 4 my liking, she iz nur lyk old Anna who iz caring nd selfishless.. i just hope she wnt spoil their relationship o..

Obimgbo, a legend in d making, ur work iz dope, u r d 2nd best 4 me after Angelinastto.. One of a kind.. keep it coming dear.

Kudos to u and more gigabytes to ur phone
u r vry talented
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hehehe... Can't stop laughing.
Hadampson:
Na people wey no fyn i lyk.. guess u fit in, shey?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
u're so on point @Obimgbo. Great work.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
dasilver20:
OK send me a pm

Can i send 1 too wink

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
nice story lady

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by AlamienDagash(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
wow obimgbo dax ah dope tori. buh ah lyke anna cux ah really lyke devilish peeps. buh can u do mie ah favour by updatin twice ah day

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by comelyJummy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmmmmm wehdone ma. But this Anna is fucking up big time.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
comelyJummy:
Hmmmmmmm wehdone ma. But this Anna is fucking up big time.
it is bit her fault na
it is love Dat has made her so.

well make I dy observe sha.............

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=53823805][/quote]
badt guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=53823805][/quote]
badt guy

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Goldenprinz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Weldon sister, ride on
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Iyawo ke? i no get iyawo, abi u go be one ni?? wink
hmmmm Hadampson guys r d same sha wen u knw m on dis thread nd m still alive nd u denied me i guess Samyfreshsmooth was rite all along buh i dnt wanna jump into conclusions lemme listen to ya excuse or waheva u av to say

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Woah! thanks bro.....i really really do appreciate this.....smiley

u 4got 2 wish me more harameede99 o wink wink
samy dear m sorry i was unable to cum online yesterday wishing u llnp in arrears tell me is dere anytin i cn du to make up for nt wishing u ontym?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
harameede99:
hmmmm Hadampson guys r d same sha wen u knw m on dis thread nd m still alive nd u denied me i guess Samyfreshsmooth was rite all along buh i dnt wanna jump into conclusions lemme listen to ya excuse or waheva u av to say
Chaishockedshocked diz gal caught me red handed sha... harameede99 *stammering* ayam juuust kinda...erm... u knw.. mabinu joor. i wnt repeat such a tin again.. d gal used charm on me ni faa, i dunno wah came ova me. honestly, i wasn't myself dah moment, thank God u came on time nd break d spell.. Oshe ayaba hadampsonwink
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Chaishockedshocked diz gal catch me red handed sha... harameede99 *stammering* ayam juuust kinda...erm... u knw.. mabinu joor. i wnt repeat such a tin again.. d gal used charm on me ni faa, i dunno wah came ova me. honestly, i wasn't myself dah moment, thank God u came on time nd break d spell.. Oshe ayaba hadampsonwink
hmmm its lyk u donno d kinda girl i am rite?ur own style is even diffrent oda pple will say its devil buh u say na charm she use on u abeg no let d charm spoil oo pls continue i wunt disturb u anymore since m no more ayaba hadampson
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice story lady keep it coming
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
harameede99:
hmmm its lyk u donno d kinda girl i am rite?ur own style is even diffrent oda pple will say its devil buh u say na charm she use on u abeg no let d charm spoil oo pls continue i wunt disturb u anymore since m no more ayaba hadampson
Ahah *kneels down* joor harameede99, plz consider d nice tym we had 2geda in d oda rumwink adesina12, olatex25 nd dapo97, plz cum nd epp me beg harameede99 o

I knw iffa call samyfreshsmooth nw.. tinz wil just get worse..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by olatex25(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahah *kneels down* joor harameede99, plz consider d nice tym we had 2geda in d oda rumwink adesina12, olatex25 nd dapo97, plz cum nd epp me beg harameede99 o

I knw iffa call samyfreshsmooth nw.. tinz wil just get worse..grin
harameede99 oya biko, mabinu, no vex.. Ife kiin binu.. Consider wot u guyz share in inner rum..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.