Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76940 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
harameede99:
lol no shit dear kisses
No tym tew check tym nah
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by citas(f): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahah *exclaims* next yr iz far nah..
before u know it nw, next yr wld be here. dnt worry I will make d gift bigger
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
citas:

before u know it nw, next yr wld be here. dnt worry I will make d gift bigger
Okay o, i wil wait then

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay #feeling sad*
be happy boo
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by costal(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Ritababe, eniqurl, roladiva, tinny898, alfred007, maleeq, chadso, bullhari, berrybabyb, kentura, uniqueogo, queenitee, ladysupb, queendiamond, citas, smartmey61, lawlahdey, missperfect28, alamiendagash, mzztega, uncleini, moscow0147, nastynic, xolocious, orlandihno, watchinginHD, khutie, boffinjay, ekle, jericco1, jagugu8li, tuhndhay, wizapersona, costal, creeza, yungeez, boomboost, urbanidris, frankdammy, misshoree, hawlahscho, gofwane, ikombe, oladapxon, azeequeen, xpardo, 9pblive...

*arranging tables 4 d invited guest* adesina12 i need u to supply us with 20 tonnes of popcorn
thanks boss I will follow till de very end

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Daht my angel; d merciful one.. *clears throat* samyfreshsmoo.th nd tw.inkiet, u don hear wetin she talk, so go nd prepare nw. we dnt av much tymgrin

lol

OK na lesus go sofa una will foot the bills wink
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by dasilver20(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Lets go tew room 03wink nd talk...
My mumy wil beat me embarassed
Hadampson:
Lets go tew room 03wink nd talk...
My mumy wil beat me
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
costal:
thanks boss I will follow till de very end
U're welcum
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
When are we expecting a new update
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
dasilver20:
My mumy wil beat me embarassedMy mumy wil beat me
She won't, trust me
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
xolocious:
When are we expecting a new update

Na wen fowl done lay cooked egg

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
wizsolzy:

Na wen fowl done lay cooked egg

No be only cooked egg, fried egg too.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Goldenprinz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks for the mention. Following!!!
Well done OP, welcome to nairaland. More grace, strength and inspiration to you.

Invite:
Toshiba49ja, Johnsown1, ikombe, arewami17, queenitee, wizsolzy, Atayis, Goldenprinz, Kaodek, Countrygirl, ComelyJummy
I don show......thanks for inviting me

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Guys, sorry I have not posted the story for some days now, just that I was sick....just got discharged from the hospital....please bear with me...
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
EPISODE 8

Onyinye who couldn't get rid of Austin's ex-girlfriend's matter from her mind called her sister immediately they left the fast food joint.
"Hello dear, please where are you? I really need to see you, I mean right now" Onyi requested.
"What happened, you are sounding so unhappy, did anything happen? What about Austin?"
"Anna, please save all these questions til we see. So where are you, are you guys done with the quiz?
"The quiz did not hold again but we are through with lecture.... OK do you know what, I will come and meet you in your hostel because I will be coming towards that side in the evening....let me say.....before 4:30pm" Anna said flipping her wrist, glancing through her watch.
"That will be OK, I will be expecting you by then" Onyi replied.

About 4:56pm, Anna stormed Onyinye's hostel, she met her lying on her mattress, thinking over what Austin said.

"Oh, you are here, please sit..."
Anna sat on the mattress and asked: "So what happened, why the urgent call?"
"Anna dear, to tell you the truth, I am scared"
"Scared about what?" Anna asked looking so confused.
"Its about Austin"
"Austin? What happened, he dumped you? Please, you are getting me worried, just tell me already" Anna demanded.
"Let me ask you a question first"
"Alright, go ahead"
"Assuming you finally found your lost love, erm..what's that his name again? Onyi asked.
"Cyko! Yes Cyko, he told me his real name but I forgot because Cyko is what i knew him with and that was the name people used to call him then." Anna explained.

"Ok, so assuming you finally found Cyko and discovered he is not yet married but in a serious relationship, what would you do?"
"Are you really asking me that? You should know what my actions would be, since he is not yet married, I will fight with every of my being to win his heart again.
OK now tell me, enough of this suspense, did anything happen between you and Austin?" Anna asked.

"This afternoon, when we were having lunch, Austin told me about his ex-girlfriend whom he lost contact with. Though he sounded so plain, assuring me that my presence in his life has crushed every last feelings he had for her but my heart has been racing since then, I can't just get it off my mind, I have been scared since then as if something drastic is about to happen."
"Why are you worrying yourself over nothing? But he has proposed to you"
"No..., not officially yet. Anna dear, you should have seen the look on his face when he was telling me about her. To tell you the truth, I don't want to experience any heartbreak again, you know how much I suffered before I recovered from the previous one, it was a disaster, I can't stomach such experience again, please."

Anna who doesn't like to see her sister in such mood decided to help by giving her some possible solutions.

"You know you lied to him you are still a virgin, I would have suggested he get you pregnant, atleast that will trap him down."
"Nooo...., sometimes that doesn't work, please think of something else."

They spent few minutes thinking of the possible solution to get Austin to marry her within the next few months.

"Anna dear, I love Austin so much, I so much love him that I am willing to do anything just for his love, I can't afford to loose him. In fact, I will commit suicide if he end up dumping me" Onyi said.
"God forbid!! What are you saying? That can never happen, OK? Now, hear what just came to my mind"
"What?" Onyi asked looking straight to her sister's eyes.
"What's his favorite food?"
"Ofe Akwu (banga soup)" Onyi replied.
"OK, you have to invite him over to Awka, choose any day you know that will be convenient for him so that he can relax when he comes. You know, that's one good thing with living off campus, you will be free to do anything you wish, invite friends, even male ones as you pleases" Anna suggested.
"Hmmm" but how does that help?" confused Onyi asked.
"When he comes, after eating the food, allow him to relax for a while, then you lay beside him, do some sexy tricks on him, just get him in the mood, tell him you can be sexy, tell him you can be romantic, let your body tell him you can be fire on bed.." Anna explained looking so serious.
"So how does that get him to marry me, I mean like soon?" Onyi asked sounding so interested.
"While doing the tricks, just tell him you can't wait to have him, you can't wait to echo his name in your body, do anything you know that will make him go crazy for you. Then he will loose himself, in fact he will even try to force himself on you... hope you are getting what I am saying? Anna asked.
"Off course, I am, please go on" Onyi replied.
"OK, when he gets to that stage, you pull a strong resistance, start crying softly, remind him that you are still a virgin, that you are not willing to loose it until you get married, then remind him of his promise, that you can't wait any longer, after that, you hold him tight and kiss him deeply, cos' I remember you say he loves kissing. Once you are able to do all these perfectly, and luck is by your side, believe me, he will come and pay your bride price soon because he will not wait any longer to taste that honey pot of yours...Anna continued: sure you will know how to do all these things I just listed out now and also adding your own styles?
"Yes dear, this is the bomb. To tell you the truth, this is an awesome idea, its excellent, you are too much Sis...but there's one problem"
"What problem?"
"You know I don't know how to cook ofe akwu."
"Hehehehe" Anna laughed and said: Don't worry, I will guide you. But before he arrives, we must have finished cooking the food, we will garnish it in a way he will eat himself out."
"Thanks Sis, you are the best Sister in the whole world" Onyi said appreciating her.
"So once he arrives, I will be stylishly saying good things about you, things that will make him realize you are the best woman for him and he can't afford to loose you, after that I will leave you guys.

"Oh Anna, this is an excellent idea, do you know what, I will invite him over this weekend, there's no time to waste any longer" she said hugging her sister for her awesome suggestions.

"Yes, that reminds me, where is the fried rice I asked you to get for me?" Anna asked
"Ooh, I forgot oo...."
"You see your life.... You must get that rice oo" Anna said in playful manner.
"Its already late now, tomorrow please..... I am pleading....."
"Forget it, I'm no longer interested, so what do you have here, Anna asked opening the food cupboard.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Episode 9

When Anna left, Onyinye retired to her mattress, thinking on the best way to lure Austin to Awka on Sunday. But things turned around better than she planned. Austin normally call her by 9:pm.
So as usual, about 9:10 pm, her phone rang and it was Austin.

"Hello my Sunshine"
"My Love, my everything, I was just thinking about you, and you called"
"Aww, so my princess is missing me?"
"Off course, I am missing you and also feeling you as well" she said in a faint erotic voice.
"Aww, Sunshine you are sounding so romantic this night and I love that. Just hold on a little longer, soon I will be yours and you will do with my body how ever it pleases you" Austin said chuckling romantically.
"Hmm, like how soon my Love, I can't wait any longer, you know I love you so much, and I can't afford to loose you"
"Hey Sunshine, I have always warned you to stop being negative, you shouldn't allow such negative thoughts to creep your mind. you are not loosing me to anybody, OK. Now, smile for me, I want to hear that your sweet laughter" he demanded in a warm romantic voice.

So Onyi laughed and both laughed out together.

"So, the reason I called you was about our wedding"
"Our wedding?" Onyi asked as her heart flipped, eager to hear what he was about to say, yearning for him to correspond with what she already had in mind.

"I was just thinking about it and concluded there is no need waiting anymore, I need to start making my own family" Austin said.

Happy Onyinye asked: "My Love are you for real? I can't believe I will be getting married to the man of my dream"
"Yes my Sunshine, I can't wait to make you my Queen, there is no point waiting any longer" he explained.
"Oow My Love, you will never regret ever making me your wife, I love you, I love you , I love you......!!!!" Onyi professed.
"And I love you too my Sunshine. So we need to see this weekend so that we will start making arrangement, which means you will be coming down to Onitsha"

Immediately, Onyi remembered her lies and what happened the last time she went to his place.
"No baby, is it not better you come to Awka instead?
"Why?"
"You should understand 'naa'"
"Alright, I will come on Sunday"
"Yea, that's why I love you so much, you always understand me"
"OK Sunshine, let me take my bath now, we will still talk before I sleep"
"OK Love" she said and they ended the call.

In a jubilating mood, Onyi called Anna and informed her the good news.

"Wow, you see, I told you before to stop giving yourself unnecessary headache, I am so happy for you. But what about the "virginity lie''?
"When we see we discuss about that because I don't have enough airtime now.
Austin will be coming on Sunday, so remember you promised to guide me in preparing the banga soup"
"Yes I remembered. Please can you end the call, I have a call coming in"
"OK OK, we will see in school tomorrow" she said and disconnected the call.
It was on Sunday morning, Onyinye woke up for 7:am mass.
Immediately mass ended, she went straight home to start preparing the food her man will eat when he comes. She called her sister to start coming over because she wouldn't want Austin to arrive while they were still cooking.
About 12:03pm, they were already done with the cooking and the room was tidied up. Anna told Onyinye to take her bath and look for something sexy to wear. She heeded to her words, and they sat, gisting out, waiting for Austin's arrival.
Austin who wanted to surprise her was already nearby, but when she called him, he lied to her that he is still at home, that he will be leaving soon.
"You are still at home? Baby, its already 2:pm, by what time are you going to reach here?
"Calm down, have you forgotten I'm mobile, you will see me soon" he said and ended the call, smiling in his heart and said to himself "I can't wait to see the surprise look on her face when she see me standing at her door in the next couple of minutes."
"Well, since he still has like one hour to reach here, I think I should use this opportunity to see my course mate down the street, I will return within half an hour" Anna requested.
"Alright then, just go and come back"

Anna said OK as she wore her slippers and left.
Austin who had already entered Onyinye's lodge was laughing in his heart on how he will surprise her. He can't wait to see her face, and that made him to be climbing the stairs so fast to see his woman who lives in the second floor of a four storey building.

Anna on the other hand was also climbing down the stairs.
On the second staircase, Austin stood shocked, looking at a lady whom he believed looked exactly like Ebere.
Ebere who was coming down did not look at his face, she thought he was waiting for her to come down first like how responsible people do, so as she was coming closer to him, Austin called "Ebere!"
Anna looked up, and was shocked to the bones, she couldn't believe her eyes. "Cyko!"
They stood shocked for some seconds, staring at each other straight in the eyes, before she threw herself at him, and both embraced like there was no tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Episode 10

"Ebere, how did you travel out of this world? I searched for you in every nook and cranny of this world but couldn't find you. You left without even informing me?"

"Cyko, it was not my fault, when my Aunty was transferred to Lagos, I came to your brother's place to inform you about it, but was informed by your friends that you rushed down to the village after receiving the news about your mother's death. So I dropped my Aunty's mobile number with them, so that when you return, you can use it to contact me, but she lost the number, and worst of it, she refused to restore it, you know, you don't have a phone then, I could have called. So when I secured admission to the university, I came to Owerri, but unfortunately, I met new occupants, and nobody was able to give me a clue as to where to find you." Anna explained.

"Do you know I still have that number off hand? I called it up to a million times, it kept replying unavailable, at a point it started going but was heartbroken again when I discovered it had been rebought by another person. Then I concluded within me that I have lost you forever, but here you are.... ooh come here, come come...here." Austin said as he wrapped her tightly in his arms.

Anna's heart beamed with joy discovering Cyko(Austin) still has that soft love for her.

"So what are you doing here?" Anna(Ebere) asked.
The question threw him off balance because he had actually came to see Onyinye. He didn't allow himself to think much but rather, seized the moment and utilized it as it unfolded.

"Do you know what? Let's go to somewhere cool and stay" he replied avoiding the question.

Anna who noticed what happened cared less because she already swore to herself that any day fate will reunite them, she will go to any length to win his heart back.
So both of them left, but as they were heading to the car, Austin was quietly searching through the hostel compound hoping not to be seen by Onyinye. He drove Anna to a hotel which is very far from Onyinye's hostel. They sat in the open bar, and he ordered for drinks. As they were drinking, they recounted how much they have missed each other.

"So, tell me, are you in any serious relationship?"

"No, there is nobody in my life now" Anna replied sipping her drink.

Austin kept silence expecting her to ask him a similar question, but she did not.

At that moment, Austin's phone rang, he checked and found out that it was Onyinye, he answered and told her he will call her back later.
But Onyinye who was not satisfied with his response called back again, but this time, he ignored her call, and switched his phone to silent mode because he knew she will keep calling.
Anna did not even care to know if he is married, engaged or in a serious relationship, what mattered to her then was the presence of the most precious thing she adores on earth.
As they were chatting, laughing out together, suddenly, tears left Anna's eyes down her cheeks, Austin became confounded and moved closer to her, held her, asking her why she was crying.

"No, I am not crying, this are tears of joy, I never knew this day would come, I almost gave up hope of seeing you again, but here you are, right in front of me".

On hearing this, he remembered Onyinye, the woman he promised to marry, but as he was still harboring the thought, Anna swifted his face down to hers, delved her lips into his, and they kissed passionately for some minutes. At that point, he stopped thinking about anything else but to enjoy the moment while it last. He lost himself completely when Anna whispered to his ear: "I missed you baby, why not pay for a room?"
That intimate request sparked a flash down his veins, he reminisce how they used to make love, he quickly did as she demanded.

It was all in another world for them, their fire were rekindled, and the next thing, they saw themselves making love. When they remembered about protection, it was already late.

"Oow, baby I have missed you so much, and how you used to do it to me" Anna who was sweating profusely said panting, drawing Austin to cuddle her.
But he did not respond, he only gave her a faint smile, hummed and arose from the hotel bed, entered the bathroom to clean himself up.
Right in the bathroom, Austin's heart was torn apart, he remembered Onyinye, the love of his life, how he kept her worried, he wondered what she must be thinking. Onyi's thought made him start regretting what he did, and the worst of it all, he did not use protection.
While he was still in the bathroom, his phone started beaming, Anna sighted a picture from the phone's screen and when she went closer, it was her younger sister, Onyinye. She was shocked to the bones
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
so after u came back from Mecca dis little update is wat u hv for us....we d family of Oliver twist r not satisfied at all...let me drag my Kush first.

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by nanadeeva01(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Hope u are ok

anna was shocked to the bones remaining austin wen he finds out that oninye nd anna re siblings
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
be happy boo
excuse me no offence meant dint he tell u he has a bae?pls dnt call im boo anymore it dint go well wit me Hadampson where r u oo r u r boo?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Hadampson:
She won't, trust me
*clears troath*wots d meaning of dis wah du u wanna go du wit her in rum3...u men sha
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
excuse me no offence meant dint he tell u he has a bae?pls dnt call im boo anymore it dint go well wit me Hadampson where r u oo r u r boo?
lolss..dnt read meaning into everytn u c online,alws be neutral dearie lest u develop hbp
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lolss..dnt read meaning into everytn u c online,alws be neutral dearie lest u develop hbp
lol tnx dear i tink i lyk u
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
*clears troath*wots d meaning of dis wah du u wanna go du wit her in rum3...u men sha

To do what Cyko and Ebere just did now
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by waluga(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
ghen ghen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
lol tnx dear i tink i lyk u
lyk u too.i love d way u fought 4 wat is truly urz jhor.dnt wori,i no dey snatch persn boo u hear..my own boo wil definitely locate me wen its tym.. Bt 4 nw lets share urz small#winks#
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lyk u too.i love d way u fought 4 wat is truly urz jhor.dnt wori,i no dey snatch persn boo u hear..my own boo wil definitely locate me wen its tym.. Bt 4 nw lets share urz small#winks#

I am available.... undecided
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
No o, she only ask me 4 epp, ntin more o, u knw i cnt betray u nw.. Y wil u tink lyk dat? ayam disappointed in u sad
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Adesina12:

I am available.... undecided
lols.. Really? Do u av d attributes of wat i nid in my boo? If yes,state ur qualities
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
I don't like d way u r talkin 2 moi boo.. I dnt joke with my girl o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
Ayam nur her boo o.. she iz jux a frndsmiley
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lols.. Really? Do u av d attributes of wat i nid in my boo? If yes,state ur qualities

Mention/list them...

I am nt sure you are ready wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.