Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76925 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Adesina12:

Mention/list them...
I am nt sure you are ready wink
hmmm,u tink so? Well no prblm
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Hadampson:
I don't like d way u r talkin 2 moi boo.. I dnt joke with my girl o
hehehe.. I hear u. #oko iyawo#.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehe.. I hear u. #oko iyawo#.
Awa niyen ogringrin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Awa niyen ogringrin
kontinu.. Nairaland is ur muscle.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow, women with emotions are like 5$6
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
kontinu.. Nairaland is ur muscle.
Abi o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Goldenprinz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Weldone bro, more inspiration to ur brain
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hahahaha. Funny you....
wizsolzy:
so after u came back from Mecca dis little update is wat u hv for us....we d family of Oliver twist r not satisfied at all...let me drag my Kush first.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thank you so much dearie..
Goldenprinz:
Weldone bro, more inspiration to ur brain
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you serious? grin
Johnsown1:
Wow, women with emotions are like 5$6
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice update... My brother (Austin) don enter one chance... Repping Ihiala to the core... Ndi Ihiala kwenu!!!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Obimgbo:
Are you serious? grin

Yes na,if u like u can ask rachealfst or comelyjummy
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Episode 11

"What is my sister's picture doing as a wallpaper in Cyko's phone? Does it mean he is.......? Oh no!" Anna rhetorics in sheer surprise, and started sobbing silently.

If Onyinye were to be another girl, she wouldn't mind playing the snatch game. She then sat helplessly on the bed thinking on what to do. She recalled how she had spent 7 years of her life waiting for Austin and how they have made love.

"No, I will tell her, I have to tell her Austin is the same man I have been yearning for."

When Cyko(Austin) came out from the bathroom and saw the moody look on her face, he walked past her to the place he kept his phone, when he saw the messages Onyi sent, he became more angrier with himself, feeling more guilty.
Anna wondered why his mood changed immediately after they finished making love. So in a stern looking face, he excused himself to get something from outside, but Anna knew his true intentions. He went outside to make calls because she knew the kind of love Austin and Onyinye shared for each other. She concluded within her that telling Cyko she is Onyinye's sister doesn't sound wise. Its better she pretend along.

While Austin was on call, he lied to Onyinye that something came up, that an important client visited him with a huge business offer, so there was no way he could have missed that opportunity that was why he didn't make it to Awka again.

"Yes, I understood the nature of your business, but you should have informed me earlier, did you know how much i dipped my head in worries, thinking that something tragic had happened to you on your way to Awka" Onyi said in a weak voice.
Onyinye's weak voice made Austin to start feeling more guilty.
As he turned to the east, he saw Ebere(Anna) standing right in front of him with sheer uncertainty in her eyes. He quickly disconnected the call, telling Onyi he will call her back.

"I am going now" she blurted
"Going now, why?" He asked looking at Anna's charming brown eyes and her finely curved hips which balanced on her blue tight jean.

"Isn't that what you wanted? When we bumped into each other this afternoon, we were so happy, we chatted, laughed, and finally, we made love, I thought that is what we both wanted. But as soon as you got what you wanted, your mood swung. You should have told me you are in a serious relationship" Anna said in tears because the woman in question was her very own sister whom she adored so much.

Looking at Anna shedding tears, Austin became weak again and he said to himself: "Man, you have to stop weakling around and be a man for once. What am I even thinking about here! I have not married Onyinye yet. Infact, I have to be sure before making the final decision. Mehn! Just look at this beauty right in front of me."

"Ebere wait" he said "there is no point going now, yes I'm in a relationship, but that is not in anyway an issue, because I thought I have lost you forever. Ok, come let us go inside and discuss this." He requested.

Anna who had a high active soft spot for Austin willingly followed him inside, but concluded within her that there is no future for them. Though Austin was her weakness, but her sister's happiness was more important to her.
While they were inside, Austin only determined to use the opportunity to get to know her the more, the kind of woman she grew up to be, because she was only a girl when they met newly.
But their romantic nature did not allow that to happen. Their body chemistry was too high that they can't help it. Before they knew what was happening, they had already gone 3 rounds. They both had the same traits when it comes to love making.
After the series of love making, Anna determined in her heart to fight for her love, there is no man she will be able to love the way she does with Cyko.

"Onyinye is a beautiful girl, she is still young and has always gotten whatever she wanted in life, if I snatch Cyko from her, she will definitely find another man who will even be more handsome and successful than Cyko, there is no point telling her now, she will still find out someday, but before then, it must have already been late for her. So Onyi, I beckon on your spirit to forgive me on this step I'm about to take, I strongly believe you will forgive me in the future" she prayed in her heart and started devising the means to separate Austin and Onyinye.

To be continued.....
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hehehe, funny you. Thanks
xolocious:
Nice update... My brother (Austin) don enter one chance... Repping Ihiala to the core... Ndi Ihiala kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by do4luv14(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm wahala dry oooo, nice one , mak you dry keep Dem com fe
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
The best idea is for Austin to cut the relationship with Onyi

He has known Ebere for a long time but Onyi is just a new catch

And also, if in the future Austin got to know that Onyi is not a virgin he will still leave her even if wedding is on the way

Popcorn for your strength madam op
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by nanadeeva01(f): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wonda who austin will end up with
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lols.. Really? Do u av d attributes of wat i nid in my boo? If yes,state ur qualities
why don't u go first
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Obimgbo:
Hehehe, funny you. Thanks

Dalu, Chukwu gozie gi...
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:
why don't u go first
hmmmm.. Its d man's world ryt? Please take d lead,i wil follow suit
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm.. Its d man's world ryt? Please take d lead,i wil follow suit
Ladies first;
They saysay

Is when you say what you want that i will know if i match ur descriptions
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:

Ladies first;
They say
hmmm,u r quite cunny u knw! I suggest u take d lead.. Be a darling,wil you?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,u r quite cunny u knw! I suggest u take d lead.. Be a darling,wil you?
I don't need to boost of ma self and ma class,if u want, u can kindly tell me what u want
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:

I don't need to boost of ma self and ma class,if u want, u can kindly tell me what u want
dwn 2 earth kinda man,simple,honest,smart,generous nd God fearing. Do you fit in?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
dwn 2 earth kinda man,simple,honest,smart,generous nd God fearing. Do you fit in?

Wow i like ur choice,it shows u knows the four walls and knows what u want.
I thought u will mentioning, material things and tribes

Down to earth?, am simple,honest,calm,generous,jovial and i take God first

But can u also match ma wants, cos i have choices
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:

bros what's all this nah? Nah drama Una dey act for here or are u guys practicing ur scripts

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
xolocious:

bros what's all this nah? Nah drama Una dey act for here or are u guys practicing ur scripts

Lol, no vex abeg
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:

Lol, no vex abeg

Lol, no p...
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hadampson:
No o, she only ask me 4 epp, ntin more o, u knw i cnt betray u nw.. Y wil u tink lyk dat? ayam disappointed in u sad
u dnt av to b dissapointed i ghats to b sure dnt u knw dah rum3 ehn e get as e b
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lyk u too.i love d way u fought 4 wat is truly urz jhor.dnt wori,i no dey snatch persn boo u hear..my own boo wil definitely locate me wen its tym.. Bt 4 nw lets share urz small#winks#
hmmm cool buh dis boi we r sharing dia ris God oo dnt worry ya boo is on d way or shey u want Adeshina12?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnsown1:

list dem.. Lets c how it turns out
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
harameede99:
hmmm cool buh dis boi we r sharing dia ris God oo dnt worry ya boo is on d way or shey u want Adeshina12?
my boo s cumin,i bliv so. Enjoy ur boo dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.