Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right (23987 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
In this write up, I will be writing about why some girls will still remain single and never see that Mr Right that they are seriously looking for. In life, sometimes what we are looking may be around us but because of awkward attitude, we will miss such opportunities and it will pass by. Now let's get down to business of the day.

1) Lack of respect : Most ladies these days seem to lack respect and don't care anymore. They don't know that Mr Right is not looking at how beautiful or the amount of foundation of pancake on your face, what they are after is that girl who will respect them because they're the head of the family. Even the Bible we read everyday says, wives should be submissive to their husbands. Why raising your elbow then? I think ladies who seriously is in search of Mr Right should cultivate this habit and not only cultivating it but show it out.

2) Material Ladies : Most Ladies nowadays are after material things a lot which is very bad, their eyes sharp eh pass razor blade, once a guy step out dem don use eyes wey the guy pockets and waiting dey. The cost of waiting the guy dey wear. They forget that Mr Right does not even have that time to be putting on expensive things. So ladies why can't you overlook material things first

3)Money : Some will say money is the root of all evil but I totally disagree with this, it's how much you love money will make you to do bad things and from there you have committed the evil by overlooking that humble guy who has been asking for your hands in marriage but base on say the guy pocket no fat, you dey overlook am. That God fearing guy has being bringing ring and flowers to you but you will tell him you are still thinking about it? For good 1 year, you are still thinking about it? Waiting you dey think self? But once that old man who is married and old to be your grandfather ask you out, na once you go take agree? Before I go even close eyes and open am, you are at Mr Beans waiting for him? Who do you think you are fooling? You are just messing up your golden opportunity. Always forget about money, look for that good characters not money. Am not saying you should get married to a poor guy who has no future and don't care to build one.

I still have a lot to write but let me drop my pen here. My next article will focus on the guys.

Written by Wisdomkosi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by optional1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
same reason why guys won't see their wifey for life.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
The lady above me seems totally lost

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Frozeen(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
sO far make the toto clean, i nor mind ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by michaelwilli(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nd always wanting to date bad boyz when young bt looking for omo dada wen nearin menopause

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Amabeast: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:
Shut up

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Daviestunech(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Frozeen:
sO far make the toto clean, i nor mind ooo cheesy
hmmm grin

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Ogashub(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Dandeson1(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Every girl wants 2 be engaged and marry by a serious man, and wish to get married but what kind of man will want 2 engage a girl with status' like - "liquids loading" "Elegushi loading" "wine bar Abuja 2bad“ "6 bottles I gallant" "clubbing mode activated" "missing my bed tonite" off to crystal lounge " "Am gonna party real hard 2nite" Owerri, Benin, lagos,Abuja, calabar,Bayelsa on my mind " " painting accra blue and red ","Dubai and Ghana mood activated" u wear skimpy cloths,almost naked,you put dp's u took in different hotel bedrooms, bathrooms and swimming pools, Alhaji, thank you.Baby thank you (As ur bf no get name.) Senator, God bless you. Hon You are too much . take pix in different cars Are you a driver?. Ipad, Iphone 7 as DP and your bf dey use curve 2. Brazilian hair. Romanian hair, Peruvian hair etc. who is fooling who or u think those men ain't seeing?
u better have a rethink, Maybe wen u are 33 years, u'll change ur status to" Church on my mind", "I love Jesus", "Jesus saves" 35 years you start, all men are evil"
@38 you no go miss any church service or crusade again by then menopause calling
# Recieve_Sense_Biko
# Ok lemme come and be going

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by pxjosh(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
The thinking of Nigerian girls is too shallow.,

A Nigerian girl believes that there is a perfect man somewhere waiting for her.

Keep wishing undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by mykelmeezy: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
there is no mister right

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by iamDaisy(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Kikikikikikiki stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by henrydadon(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Hit like if you are tired of articles like this

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Stevoohlicent(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
even those wey no like money, wey get respect still dey them mama house..its all God.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by ALAYORMII: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
The number one reason is simple

There are no Mr Right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by veinless(f): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by golddust6000(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
These are the main things Nigerian ladies are capable of doing, and begging money on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Homeboiy: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
like my girlfriend
she has all d qualities
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by tmanny1: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
its our work ooo... make dem dey wait for mr right ooo, instead to turn mr left to right
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by DozieInc(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by LAFO: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
wink

firstking01:
The lady above seems totally lost

michaelwilli:
Nd always wanting to date bad boyz when young bt looking for omo dada wen nearin menopause

Dandeson1:
Every girl wants 2 be engaged and marry by a serious man, and wish to get married but what kind of man will want 2 engage a girl with status' like - "liquids loading" "Elegushi loading" "wine bar Abuja 2bad“ "6 bottles I gallant" "clubbing mode activated" "missing my bed tonite" off to crystal lounge " "Am gonna party real hard 2nite" Owerri, Benin, lagos,Abuja, calabar,Bayelsa on my mind " " painting accra blue and red ","Dubai and Ghana mood activated" u wear skimpy cloths,almost naked,you put dp's u took in different hotel bedrooms, bathrooms and swimming pools, Alhaji, thank you.Baby thank you (As ur bf no get name.) Senator, God bless you. Hon You are too much . take pix in different cars Are you a driver?. Ipad, Iphone 7 as DP and your bf dey use curve 2. Brazilian hair. Romanian hair, Peruvian hair etc. who is fooling who or u think those men ain't seeing?
u better have a rethink, Maybe wen u are 33 years, u'll change ur status to" Church on my mind", "I love Jesus", "Jesus saves" 35 years you start, all men are evil"
@38 you no go miss any church service or crusade again by then menopause calling
# Recieve_Sense_Biko
# Ok lemme come and be going
Homeboiy:
like my girlfriend

she has all d qualities
ums5:
God's time is the best......
meanwhile......Smile to the bank with Max donors 24hour ROI time frame

Una no go kill person for this platform

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Lakebeyin(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
AH! Temme why i nid to care abt dos end time babes?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by ums5(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
God's time is the best......
meanwhile......Smile to the bank with Max donors 24hour ROI time frame
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by bezimo(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
In this write up, I will be writing about why some girls will still remain single and never see that Mr Right that they are seriously looking for. In life, sometimes what we are looking may be around us but because of awkward attitude, we will miss such opportunities and it will pass by. Now let's get down to business of the day.

1) Lack of respect : Most ladies these days seem to lack respect and don't care anymore. They don't know that Mr Right is not looking at how beautiful or the amount of foundation of pancake on your face, what they are after is that girl who will respect them because they're the head of the family. Even the Bible we read everyday says, wives should be submissive to their husbands. Why raising your elbow then? I think ladies who seriously is in search of Mr Right should cultivate this habit and not only cultivating it but show it out.

2) Material Ladies : Most Ladies nowadays are after material things a lot which is very bad, their eyes sharp eh pass razor blade, once a guy step out dem don use eyes wey the guy pockets and waiting dey. The cost of waiting the guy dey wear. They forget that Mr Right does not even have that time to be putting on expensive things. So ladies why can't you overlook material things first

3)Money : Some will say money is the root of all evil but I totally disagree with this, it's how much you love money will make you to do bad things and from there you have committed the evil by overlooking that humble guy who has been asking for your hands in marriage but base on say the guy pocket no fat, you dey overlook am. That God fearing guy has being bringing ring and flowers to you but you will tell him you are still thinking about it? For good 1 year, you are still thinking about it? Waiting you dey think self? But once that old man who is married and old to be your grandfather ask you out, na once you go take agree? Before I go even close eyes and open am, you are at Mr Beans waiting for him? Who do you think you are fooling? You are just messing up your golden opportunity. Always forget about money, look for that good characters not money. Am not saying you should get married to a poor guy who has no future and don't care to build one.

I still have a lot to write but let me drop my pen here. My next article will focus on the guys.

Written by Wisdomkosi

Especially point 1. Respect Respect Respect....
Some girls are so arrogant and disrespectful that you cannot but be sorry for the unfortunate guy that will end up been trapped with them.

You now wonder why the arrogance. Brain? Empty, Money? For where, Skill? For where.

An arrogant and disrespectful girl doesn't have a good future in marriage even if she gets in with that unlucky guy. Its going to be one character sponsored problem after another.

For girls desiring material stuff and money, I'm not sure if its a bad character, depending on how the desire is expressed, after all everyone wants to appear good and look good which involves money, while the guy tries his best to care in the way he can for his girl, excessive focus and desire for those stuff by the girl becomes a problem at some point in which she becomes a disaster waiting to happen in marriage.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by 0b10010011: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
4) Searching for lenght- Some ladies wont marry just because of there desire to have a lengthy manhood all to themselves not knowing that endowwed guys re also looking for fat and deep punnanies. They should endeavor to settle for what best fits and not what will make them cry during sex bouts.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Teespice(f): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2017
all this your points are recycled letters strung together to produce what we read here everyday.

can't you be creative and come up with something unique.

na wa oooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Relationship Is A Scam / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.