Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money (2287 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / 9ja Girls Are Too Cheap For My Liking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by desmondneke(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
just recently, I was trying to woo a girl who happened to b my friends younger sister..she told me to give her some time but all of a sudden, I called her and she said that she is in trouble and I said wat...she said, she used her school fees to play MMM 87k and now she need my help to pay.....my brothers and sisters its like the trend is on course now....my people b wise.
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by favourmic(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
desmondneke:
just recently, I was trying to woo a girl who happened to b my friends younger sister..she told me to give her some time but all of a sudden, I called her and she said that she is in trouble and I said wat...she said, she used her school fees to play MMM 87k and now she need my help to pay.....my brothers and sisters its like the trend is on course now....my people b wise.

What if it's true?

2 Likes

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cheap girls. .
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by Sunnymatey(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Indirectly telling u she is not interested.
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by sollybaby(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
tcheeew.so u can't gv a girl 87k . common 87k

1 Like

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by ipobarecriminals: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided fabricated lies. in other news,thanks to MMM,it save me during last year Xmas. Hope the scheme won't pay @all cos I still need it to escape this Easter period.Dnt ask me how
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by Kylekent59: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
sollybaby:
NĂ¥ me bring u come lagos? Abi I resemble ur papa.

2 Likes

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
sollybaby:
PISS E GO BE
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by Charles4075(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided fabricated lies. in other news,thanks to MMM,it save me during last year Xmas. Hope the scheme won't pay @all cos I still need it to escape this Easter period.Dnt ask me how
Badt sharp guy. You're carried jooor. E go clear for your eye when '' MMM'' go pay everybody this Feb 14th.

1 Like

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by olac21(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Believe me sincerely when i tell you i dont come accros girls(hoes)like that..dont know if it is luck or something like it!
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by McBrooklyn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by olac21(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
sollybaby:
Are you cursed??

1 Like

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by bennybaba(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Why in God's name did you even try to woo your friend's sister... .wrong move bro... .you don't eat were you poo

1 Like

Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by desmondneke(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2017
bennybaba:
Why in God's name did you even try to woo your friend's sister... .wrong move bro... .you don't eat were you poo

you need to see this chick b4 u complain......beside inside food de sweet pass and d trust de guarantee
Re: 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money by sirusX(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
desmondneke:
you need to see this chick b4 u complain......beside inside food de sweet pass and d trust de guarantee
It seems you're ready to die young. If you dare play games with her or think of gbenshing and throwey...E mean say u don prepare to meet your maker angry

Except when u're ready to settle down, some moves are best avoided

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Female Body Type Most Men Search For On Adult Movie Sites / Why Are Sierra Loenians So Brutal? / SHOCKING!! Asian Man Caught Trying To Force 13-year-old Girl For S*x (!8+ ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.