Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges (66430 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Kgdavid(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Ladies and thwarted! If he was too big "He raped and U enjoyed it"
If he tore the place " He was wicked"
Now he was gentle, Nice and slow" His burger is too small *SMH*

He wasn't
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Ladies and thwarted! If he was too big "He raped and U enjoyed it"
If he tore the place " He was wicked"
Now he was gentle, Nice and slow" His burger is too small *SMH*
Which ladies?
One sick lady speaks and you're calling ladies.
Be careful...!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by marshalcarter: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
she isn't pressin charges not bks his tin is kinkily but bks she enjoyed it lyk hell nd who knows....she might go back to the guy cos she want moreundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by princeakins(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by josephine123: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by AlphaStyles(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
I smell another rape incoming

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Iceman2017(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
I weep for this generation
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by itsyourboya: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Cutie09(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Weird really weird if you are rape you don't want to press charge shows that you grew up in abusive relationship. You need help. Agree with others that say is BS
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by jerrywill(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
D rapist couldnt fill in d big hole left by her x
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by maxiuc(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Internet promotes stupidity and foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by guychidile: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
In fact ..eh..!
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Tbillz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Which ladies?
One sick lady speaks and you're calling ladies.
Be careful...!
Say it here, U have never complained bout a joystick
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by chronique(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whose child is this? Who are these people's parents? Do their folks see all these nonsense they post on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by lastmaster(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
The mod that brought dis rubbish to fp must be drunk or need his head examine. Reasonable and educative post find it difficult to grace fp.But if it's boobs or nudity, it will hit fp within a microseconds.Nl have turned to dumping ground for various type of useless news.tanx to the mods.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Say it here, U have never complained bout a joystick
I've never had one.
I am yet to meet the guy I want to go down that road with. smiley
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by castel428: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Come on how did we get to this level of moral decadence?
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by papermill: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
you must be a Nympho...
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Daviestunech(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
nabegibeg:
Abeg who get that lil wayne meme wey e dey shout
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Btruth: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Eeyah! See how the man come and fall himself for outside,

But this girl bad sha. grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
after reading nonsense, these are my conclusions ; -hacked account -seeking for massive followers, then later claim her acct was hacked. -she's high or mad -it could be true and she's just tired and hopeless
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I've never had one.

I don't understand this your lie o, not that I know you but the average naija girl no be virgin.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is like some people don't understand the word rape
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by StOla: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is a mentally disturbed female.

If the guy was wealthy or famous, she would have sued both criminally and civil.

The news media would have galvanised their resources to make the case economically rewarding. Psychologists would have dressed in their best suits and skirts, serenading us with useless hypotheses on what would have made the accused commit such a crime. Did his father beat his mother?

Opinionated people would have made it their business to also pass their judgement before reviewing the evidence. The suspects neighbours would have claimed he was a quiet lad while growing up. His elementary school teachers would have also claimed they suspected he was up to no good as a withdrawn kid who had no friends.

The accuser would have shed crocodile tears and whipped up feminist sentiments, if her identity was known. If unknown as it is more probable, the male suspect would have been the real victim of the whole media charade, even when subsequently found not guilty.

But in this case, all we hear about is a small pinky dick raping a pussy that had been fingered as a test run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Tbillz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I've never had one.
thats good, U shouldn't comment on issues like this then because u obviously dun have an idea
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by abbey621(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
You went on several dates leading the guy on, you finally landed in his place and you let him finger you but you claim you don't want sex....Madam, are you sick? Rape kor, Rope nii angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

I don't understand this your lie o, not that I know you but the average naija girl no be virgin.
Average?
Inclusive of your sisters? smiley
You don't have to believe dear...
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
thats good, U shouldn't comment on issues like this then because u obviously dun have an idea
I know rape isn't a good experience.
Why should she trivialise such? It's not fair at all.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Average?
Inclusive of your sisters? smiley
You don't have to believe dear...

I no get sister, be honest, I won't condemn nor judge you. All this yar adua lie is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by jesicajonna(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pvin:
Eh!! olosho spotted

I was in cinema and a male and female were sitting near me. I was shocked when the female started pulling up her bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them ...

the female was around 28years and the male is just 3 months old .

Am in my house if you like come and slap me
u I?
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Tbillz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I know rape isn't a good experience.
Why should she trivialise such? It's not fair at all.
U actually right but its her experience, she has the right to share what she felt, I read of lady who said she enjoyed every bit of the rape, I think that alone saved her of the emotional trauma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.