Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges (66420 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by kilokeys(m): 3:56am On Feb 10, 2017
crazy gist the early momo
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by saintneo(m): 4:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Pvin:
Eh!! olosho spotted

I was in cinema and a male and female were sitting near me. I was shocked when the female started pulling up her bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them ...

the female was around 28years and the male is just 3 months old .

Am in my house if you like come and slap me
What a great way to kickoff my day! Very hilarious cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by CDCEO001: 5:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Imagine a woman making fun of rape, knowing that a lot of women have suffered from it.... smh.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by streetzdreamz(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2017
some humans are strange creatures,it just gets messier daily!! no shame,no sense;just an empty lady seeking fame the wrong way,she couldn't even express herself well,she really confused, no comment on d nigga.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by thunderbabs: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2017
That girl must be an APC member. How wld d person who raped u ve an erection, wear a condom on it, and bleep you..you closed your eyes while he was doing it...dick is small, yet it was hurting....you are a punk ass attention lying bigot
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by vioment: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2017
This one get mental issues. Ewu.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by ceda99: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Crazy
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2017
at least the guy enter the place.thats enof for d guy,e small or e no small.the guy still enjoy imself
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Tedassie(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2017
All you feminazis frothing in the mouth,what do you have to say about this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-woman-allegedly-raped-4-200359321.html
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2017
oloriLFC:
It would be worth it if you check ur HIV status and it's positive. Ode!

Iya...didnt you read the part she said the guy wore a condom on his pipi and the condom was hurting her toto

I understand you are mad at her....but you need to calm down...chill ur blood....its not like shes your sibling or something
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Alaskum: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Pvin:
Eh!! olosho spotted

I was in cinema and a male and female were sitting near me. I was shocked when the female started pulling up her bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them ...

the female was around 28years and the male is just 3 months old .

Am in my house if you like come and slap me
U no well bro
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Hatrik(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Haute:
See what 50 shades of grey has done to this one's brain. Smh!

Lol badoo

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by sirchrisnewsline(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
she enjoy it joor
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by happyjill(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Does your weedseller buy from a madman....this is not ordinary.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by hisMrs(f): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Twitter user, @Nyxnyl shared her rape experience and how she won't press charges because the guy's di*k is small and not worth it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/his-dick-was-small-wasnt-worth-pressing.html
what's the meaning of this rubbish? was she supposed to enjoy the rape? she went on a date with someone that raped her abi what is she saying? Am not even understanding this, has rape lost its true meaning?
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by fm4real2k6(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
I fear this Lady must be a Muslim, no need to press charges, it's a normal thing.

Muslim Women, una dey try.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Rape
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by sweetilicious(f): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
4reala:
pls go and sleep, or wat nonsense is dis?
Deranged small mind.Body bullies
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by hushshinani(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
which kind srupid pikin be dis na
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
olusledge:
And i sure say the guy go read this tweet
so u bliv the story is true? mbanu
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by nkemdi89(f): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Greedgod:
do u have an experience ?
I have never been raped. But I won't rule out the fact that I havent experience what date rape looks like. For me its always a win lose situation, that means I win and he loses.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Greedgod: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
nkemdi89:

I have never been raped. But I won't rule out the fact that I havent experience what date rape looks like. For me its always a win lose situation, that means I win and he loses.
how do u win ? Wen he has more strength ? Do u turn to a snake and he flees ?
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Adonis3: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by distilledwalex(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Funjosh(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
I go use IYANGBALI na swear for you angry
enemyofprogress:
Could it be lala or funjosh?
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by victorogbo336: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
What am i reading sef
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
slurryeye:
Some girls these days, no shame in their game

Hehe. Me sef I'm shaming on her behalf.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Funjosh post=53583055]I go use IYANGBALI na swear for you angry[/quotee]funjosh oloko bintin. tongue tongue
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by ichommy(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Funjosh:
I go use IYANGBALI na swear for you angry

cheesy grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by nkemdi89(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Greedgod:
how do u win ? Wen he has more strength ? Do u turn to a snake and he flees ?
I shouldn't really be spewing my personal life online. But if its necessary for me to share my experience so that other may learn something from it I will be obliged to do it.
Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Funjosh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
That guy case don taya me.
ichommy:

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges by Funjosh(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alaigboran omo tongue[quote author=IYANGBALI post=53583570][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.