Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,194 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. (4582 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Squirting, Cuming And Orgasm. Wats D Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
I disagree u cant know a person,in one week

I thought I knew her, turns out it she was only pretending so I can ask her out.

That girl show me pepper cheesy
Glad I'm outta that situation.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aniker:
One week

reason: fucckboy and criminal
what did u mean by fucckboy I dunno wat DAT means
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:

I thought I knew her, turns out it she was only pretending so I can ask her out.

That girl show me pepper cheesy
Glad I'm outta that situation.
is,seem u were not matured den
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dat was fast grin. How did it even happen?
optional1:

don't be surprise...
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
i dont just jump into a relationship... I take my time to avoid silly mistakes....
no relationship is perfect u must make mistake
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by optional1(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
how can u date a guy 2 mins or is DAT how long he last on u

lol
e dey mad to even think of touching not to talk of how long last on me....

Dat 2min was wen i realised he was fake everything he was saying were all fake nd lies... I cant keep a lying somebody by my side.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
is,seem u were not matured den

I was sound.

I just like to submit to my woman but some women tend to take you for granted.. and just as I said, I have very little scratch that, I just can't take nonsense.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
8 days. Reason. Why wizkid left linda, smelling toto

1 Like

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
unilagfreshest:
8 days. Reason. Why wizkid left linda, smelling toto
get lost use ur sence
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by optional1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Victorigho2:
Dat was fast grin. How did it even happen?

lol

the guy is a lying somebody... And me have that gift of knowing wen someone is not real.... Well i end it friendzone him, he refuse to change i dump him in a trash can nd move. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lol
e dey mad to even think of touching not to talk of how long last on me....

Dat 2min was wen i realised he was fake everything he was saying were all fake nd lies... I cant keep a lying somebody by my side.
I like a a girl like u like u are discipled some girls after dey sex dem dats, wen they realise d guy is a lier. I like ur spirit kip it up
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Two months.
He couldn't cope with the long distance relationship undecided
He wanted someone around his vicinity.
Life goes on
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:

I was sound.

I just like to submit to my woman but some women tend to take you for granted.. and just as I said, I have very little scratch that, I just can't take nonsense.
nice . dont allow any biitcxh play wit u cos my story is a sad one
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
nice . dont allow any biitcxh play wit u cos my story is a sad one

Would you like to share?
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
alexialin:
Two months.
He couldn't cope with the long distance relationship undecided
He wanted someone around his vicinity.
Life goes on
my was 3 months a,girl I met on 2go rooms we broke up cos of distance and I realise she dont love me enuf
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by optional1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
I like a a girl like u like u are discipled some girls after dey sex dem dats, wen they realise d guy is a lier. I like ur spirit kip it up

cool cool
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:

Would you like to share?
am out to sleep
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

cool cool
Luv u gud nite
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
Luv u gud nite

same here
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
, .https://www.nairaland.com/3335308/love-too-wicked-regret-ever
Wow. That's cold..

I'm sure you've gotten over it?
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
am out to sleep
Lol, sleep tight man cheesy
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
my was 3 months a,girl I met on 2go rooms we broke up cos of distance and I realise she dont love me enuf

Mine too, didnt love me upon all the promises he made.undecided
It's astonishing sha.

But it's well
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Nil
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
oilyqueen:
Nil
hahahs I knew u are pastor wife
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Wow. That's cold..

I'm sure you've gotten over it?
I still feel sad
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
For how long or short hav u date a guy or girl before u broke up
airforce1 optional1 arabiandude laveda twaci frankraj ifakiland vizkiz maxi112 biafrabushboy sinaj makydebbie aniker sweetjude ireneony hibiscus76 nma27 adewumiopeyemi evegran skarlett igbofirstlady kingcheezypuff lanicky princeakins lsofdk emperorlee nairalandDss salomonkane mzlarem obiorathesubtle milady
I honestly don't know why I "BROKE" up.. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:

lol Do I look like a pastor's wife
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:

lol Do I look like a pastor's wife
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by EmperorTech: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by coolestofall(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
optional1:
2mins

why cos he was 100% fake.
What a coincidence! 2mins also Y? onto d next one
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Hannysmilez(f): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
3 weeks. Dated him out of pity,realized it made no sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19years Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (see Photos) / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart / How Responsible Wives Should Dress In And Around The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.