Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Tomorrow 10th Febreary 2017 And Buhari's Absence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Tomorrow 10th Febreary 2017 And Buhari's Absence (440 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Tomorrow 10th Febreary 2017 And Buhari's Absence by cocaineaddict(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
I have a feeling that owing to president muhammad buhari's ailing health and absence, Nnamdi kanu might have a soft landing on his ongoing case presided by Justice binta nyako.

It's no news that pmb's presence seriously affected the judges rulings and decisions.
Mark my words, Nnamdi kanu would have a cause to smile tomorrow.

Let's watch and see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Tomorrow 10th Febreary 2017 And Buhari's Absence by Emycord: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
I doff my hat for ipob the only group that has successfully held anti buhari anti nigerian protest inspite all odds they stood ground. God bless ipob God bless kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Tomorrow 10th Febreary 2017 And Buhari's Absence by Sctests: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
IPOB the only organization with thinking brains, asking questions nobody dares to ask in that 'zoosphere' called zoogeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guess What Happened Exactly A Year Ago Today? / Common Sense PDP/APC / Whatsanusi, Soludo, Ezekewsili Said In 2014 That Predicted Currect Economic Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.