Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Common Sense PDP/APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Sense PDP/APC (438 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense / President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense PDP/APC by Anseth(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
PHUCK ANDREW YAKUBU And Phuck Us Too.

No seriously, PHUCK US! A man was caught with 9.7 million of our commonwealth and the first thing most important thing was how to extend the man's guilt to either GEJ/PDP or show how APC defended him. Yes, Yakubu, in everyone's eyes is small fry. Until his jankoliko is made into political capital, we have achieved nothing.

Yes PHUCK ME. When I saw the pictures, my first thoughts were "is he from Edo State? God! Not another Niger Deltan. Na only we be thief sef?". Next I said "Is he Christian? Why only Christians"? Then I said "How does this affect Goodluck Jonathan and Deziani and by extension PDP?" And upon research I heaved a sigh of relief that

1. He was not a member of PDP but a technocrat at NNPC merely elevated by Goodluck Jonathan as simply as Buhari or Osinbajo elevating Onoghen or what is the name of the Supreme Court acting CHIEF JUDGe? If he is fraudulent surely APC cannot be blamed for it can they?

2. He was actually fired by GEJ, showing his fraud was not condoned, even if he was brilliantly doing it under cover.

3. APC came out in his defense using their full media power. Goodluck was the bad person for firing a man for FRAUD.

4. APC made him into a saint saying he was fired for insurbodination.

So yes PHUCK ME. My first thoughts were not what the money could have done for Impoverished Nigerians. My first thoughts were not that this man ought be tried and if found guilty, a bullet be placed in the back of his skull ala China and Russia. NO. My first thoughts were of politics and optics. So Bleep me

Next Phuck Ibrahim Bunu. I love him to my soul but PHUCK HIM. He is Southern Kaduna like Yakubu. He knows that El Rufai and Northern oligarchy will never let a Christian minority join the league of Kaduna billionaires. It is dangerous for the Fulani rule. Emir Sanusi as a Fulani can plunder the Central Bank as he sure did. El Rufai can declare asset in millions of dollars from penury a few years back. Their wealth is hidden in plain sight. But the minority dare not steal. Ibrahim Bunu knows this and says same. In fact, he knows Yakubu did not empower Southern Kaduna youths. He stashed the money away as we are now seeing. But Ibrahim Bunu is still bothered about the politics of PDP and APC instead of wanting to slap Yakubu for not using the opportunity to better the plight of minorities.

And PHuck Chidi Cali and his HOPE FOR NIGERIA. His brilliant post again makes it more about how GEJ tried to fire and prosecute this man while APC blocked and protected one of their financiers. I only say F**k CHIDI CALI so you go and read his analyses of the hypocrisy of APC.

But double F**K YOU and anal raping to APC folks. PDP supporters agree when theirs are caught stealing. They only ask that same cup be used in measuring out justice. But APC FArGOrTs (take out the r) want to make this a PDP issue as much as possible. They are trying to paint Yakubu as if he is not an OGA in his own rights who should answer for his THEFT. All they try to do is make this a PDP issue and tie Jonathan and Deziani to it. They forget that GEJ in FIRING this man for fraud has done even more than Buhari who is busy CLEARING HIS SFG, EFCC BOSS, CHIEF OF STAFF etc. These same people whose timelines have come alive were quiet when Fashola's office inflated road costs by billions and billions. And the minute we pointed out that GEJ actually fired this Yakubu and APC defended him, the storm against PDP and Yakubu subsided. So Bleep all y'all who show Yakubu's theft but Fashola's contract inflation means nothing to you.

And if you think Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, Tinubu, Akpabio Uduaghan Oshiomole El Rufai and ALL NIGERIAN POLItIcIANS do not have their hidden treasure troves, if you think it is just Yakubu, then F**K YOU TOO.

Seriously, the country is being ruined (continuous tense) for all of us as we speak. NNPC under Yakubu declared profits even with his theft. This new man there now is declaring losses. He is flying under the radar as a Northern MUSLIM. Until APC people call out their thieves, until it matters not if the person is Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Muslim or Christian, until we are all ENRAGED EQUALLY by all stories of budget padding and both APC and PDP supporters go at the culprits and heap unified opprobrium on them, YAKUBU and his discovery will always be about POLITICS and RELIGION. It ought should be simply a case of an adult THIEF standing trial for his crime and the police searching for his accomplices either high up or down. Even if he belongs to any party (he did not as at then) his theft is HIS and he must answer till he implicates others.

So till we become equal opportunity critics, PHUCK YAKUBU, PHUCK ME and PHUCK YOU TOO.

Credited to Ena Ofugara

(1) (Reply)

Green Energy Begins Production, Evacuation From Otakikpo / Ongoing At Government House, Calabar, Cross River State. / Buhari Make Things Expensive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.