Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War (15261 Views)

$322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / 2019: Northern Home Plots Against Buhari THICKENS …kinsmen Accuse Him Of FAILURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by jamace(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Dont tell us. Just kill corruption. This was your main campaign slogan and that was why you won the 2015 election.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by blackboy(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Which corruption are they fighting? Fighting the corruption in the legislative arm? Fighting the corruption of your ministers? Fighting corruption of INEC? Or the corruption in Aso rock? Or CBN? This administration they call fighting corruption when they go after the opposition. So when corruption is fighting back they must mean the opposition is fighting back.
No salary increase yet everything has become expensive. Yet you expect corruption to die. Corruption is running wild now but in a coded form. You guys in power are not helping matters nor showing sincerity to help the masses. A reason why the anger and bitterness. Most Nigerians feel let down. Even you Mr Vp. Which kain corruption is fighting back. People are disappointed with the likes of you too.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by helinues: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol!
You just ACTED your own part cheesy

Abi now.... grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by shevchenko(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
success1smyn:
if its not truly witch hunt, then u people are the ones making it look so.
I don't think people are against anti corruption fight but prosecution ur perceived enemies in the name of fighting against corruption and shielding ur 'friends' is also corruption. the babashir lawal's case and magu's are typical examples, even where is saraki's ccb and cct case (its been stylishly swept under the carpet). also neglecting court order is also corruption.
Again let's look at it this way - if u are living happily under the leadership of someone they call devil and u couldn't even eat 3 square meals under someone they call an angel, if it gets to a point where u can no longer bear it u can be forced to shout #bringbackmydevil.

Saraki is a strong man and an opposition to the govt .So stop saying shirt u dnt know
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by me69: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2017
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/osinbajo-reveals-plots-against-anti-graft-war/184680.html

The fact Buhari chose this man for VP shows that he really came to power with the ambition to change things. Imagine somebody as fayose as VP... O boy naija go sink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by magoo10(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2017
sane minded Nigerians will always support the govt in the fight against corruption,but our support goes beyond party politics.we know when the govt is deceiving us and when it is serious fighting corruption.that a corrupt person joins your party and becomes a saint is in itself 'corruption' even if you collect all the money from him. coercing people to join your party cannot be said to be fighting corruption as Nigerians can't sit and watch our country being turned to a one party state.
what Nigerians want is prosecutions and we can't wait to see the corrupt persons being sent to jail like other civilized nations irrespective of political party affiliations.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by HENRY940: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Plot ko

Plot ni

This is just a distraction

Get to work, recession is biting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by success1smyn(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
shevchenko:

Saraki is a strong man and an opposition to the govt .So stop saying shirt u dnt know
u probably didn't get my point pls go over and read again. no offence. 10ks
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by success1smyn(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
magoo10:
sane minded Nigerians will always support the govt in the fight against corruption,but our support goes beyond party politics.we know when the govt is deceiving us and when it is serious fighting corruption.that a corrupt person joins your party and becomes a saint is in itself 'corruption' even if you collect all the money from him. coercing people to join your party cannot be said to be fighting corruption as Nigerians can't sit and watch our country being turned to a one party state.
what Nigerians want is prosecutions and we can't wait to see the corrupt persons being sent to jail like other civilized nations irrespective of political party affiliations.
thank you. on point
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by amokeme(f): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
How do I get his email... anyone?
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by Orikinla1: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
There is no way you will eat an omelette without breaking an egg.
~ Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/3620766/osinbajo-reveals-plots-against-anti-graft

That is a very romantic saying meaning you cannot enjoy love without sacrifice.

Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by conquerour(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
veekid:

who is osinbajo?
Your village chief
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by joepepsy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
respect80:
If we will all die fighting corruption then let's leave corruption alone and stay alive.

Bring back our corruption #BBOC
you are useless
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by respect80(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
joepepsy:
you are useless
I don't blame you. I blame your parents who watch you grow up without manners
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by Omonigeriarere: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheNonce:

Abeg so what is your point? Or do you just lack the ability to post anything reasonable? undecided

Their hero lost: their ability to think straight has been unstable.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by bkool7(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
success1smyn:
if its not truly witch hunt, then u people are the ones making it look so.
I don't think people are against anti corruption fight but prosecution ur perceived enemies in the name of fighting against corruption and shielding ur 'friends' is also corruption. the babashir lawal's case and magu's are typical examples, even where is saraki's ccb and cct case (its been stylishly swept under the carpet). also neglecting court order is also corruption.
Again let's look at it this way - if u are living happily under the leadership of someone they call devil and u couldn't even eat 3 square meals under someone they call an angel, if it gets to a point where u can no longer bear it u can be forced to shout #bringbackmydevil.

Everything is turn by turn .

thé most important thing is , as long as thé people being arrested have stolen , then they should be imprisoned

i dont care if thé fight is lopesided or not.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by 4everGrand(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Osibanjo can't handle this country if anything happens to bubu...my opinion.

I don't know why you guys believe that saying things as crappy as this makes it become reality. The anti-corruption battle will succeed, whether you like it or not.

Nigeria's problem is not necessarily our leaders, its that almost all Nigerians are corruption-inclined, on d road, in d office, whether buying or selling, in the school, in the church, (I can't talk of mosque as that's not my biz), in public, in private. Almost everybody's brain is going...'whack, whack, whack...cookieJar, cookieJar, cookie jar'.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2017
4everGrand:

I don't know why you guys believe that saying things as crappy as this makes it become reality. The anti-corruption battle will succeed, whether you like it or not.

Nigeria's problem is not necessarily our leaders, its that almost all Nigerians are corruption-inclined, on d road, in d office, whether buying or selling, in the school, in the church, (I can't talk of mosque as that's not my biz), in public, in private. Almost everybody's brain is going...'whack, whack, whack...cookieJar, cookieJar, cookie jar'.

God help Nigeria.
Amen. Still Osibanjo can't handle Nigeria, have you really considered or pictured it?With the cabal and the north etc?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Launches Another Lawsuit Against The EFCC (photos) / Anger Over Review Of APC Convention Committee List / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.