Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) (43288 Views)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Yayofeski: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice investment

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Runs girl spotted
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by dessz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
how e take concern us. undecided

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by wawappl: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
herzern:
A particular comment qot me...

"I DONT SHOW MY ACHIEVEMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA..BUT IF I SEE YOU BEGGING ON STREET,I'LL HELP YOU"

hahahaha

the guy bad
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
NObody wer no fit ti make am oo ....

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by angelTI(f): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
ednut1:
majority runs offcourse, the males making it are into drugs,yahoo or runs too grin

Na you talk the obvious oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by bumi10(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
men go see this one now

come dey beef am

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by me69: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
broseme:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQS8ZEFFHx6/

Actress, Chika Ike has widened her tentacles to real estate. She is no longer just a filmmaker, but has assumed a new responsibility as a building developer. According to insider sources, Chika started this new line of business this year, after due consultations and planning in 2016. Congrats to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/chika-ike-pictured-at-scene-of-herreal.html
if Nigerians have money they invest mostly in real estate and lands. It is true what people of the world say, Africans don't like working. If people would instead take the risk of actually doing proper trade in our country and invest in agriculture, manufacturing, industry, we would be one of the richest country. Entertainment we sabi do but entertainment does not create wealth.

We have to start working the earth and transforming raw into value
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
angelTI:
Go girl!

Female artists be venturing into different businesses while their male counterparts... Abeg, where are the females getting funds from? Abi is it not the same acting again undecided undecided

mumu feminists everywhere
Wat does man and woman have to do with did issue?
Smh
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by okrote4real: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chenfu1960:
sad
Na every time you dey almost gave a Bleep? grin shocked
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Adebola314: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
deadZONE:
Maybe I didn't go to school..
Buh am nor seeing any real
Estate here.. Just one uncompleted
Building and her crossing a small puddle of water with plank.. That's how the would say
She is crossing red sea too.

PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING MINDBLOWING TO SHOW KEEP A LOW PROFILE
THESE 100,000 PER SESSION NOLLYWOOD GIRLS WHO POSE UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING ACTRESSES WILL NOT LET SOMEBODY HEAR WORD WHEN THEY STRUGGLE TO PUT UP A DUPLEX SOMEWHERE
WHICH ONE AGAIN IS REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
CHIKA PLEASE BE CAREFUL THAT PLANK DOES NOT SCRATCH THOSE K LEGS.
THAT WILL BE INSULT UPON INJURY.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lord, bless me like this abeg
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by klax(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pls where is estate here Are you alright
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by samsam2019: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
She's not even dressed for the occasion.

You know all these celebrities are bloody liars

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by emmanuelgon: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
angelTI:
Go girl!

Female artists be venturing into different businesses while their male counterparts... Abeg, where are the females getting funds from? Abi is it not the same acting again undecided undecided

Prostitution of course where else?
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Jaquar456: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Adebola314:

PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING MINDBLOWING TO SHOW KEEP A LOW PROFILE
THESE 100,000 PER SESSION NOLLYWOOD GIRLS WHO POSE UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING ACTRESSES WILL NOT LET SOMEBODY HEAR WORD WHEN THEY STRUGGLE TO PUT UP A DUPLEX SOMEWHERE
WHICH ONE AGAIN IS REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
CHIKA PLEASE BE CAREFUL THAT PLANK DOES NOT SCRATCH THOSE K LEGS.
THAT WILL BE INSULT UPON INJURY.

Don't mind dem. Seems this is the new fashion these days. Anywhere these babes see a construction site dem go just rush and snap. Before you know it , it's on their IG page. I house go turn to estate. Na Genevieve wey start this . 419 forming babes. Dem go borrow other people's houses pose as their own sometimes. People wey get mansions all over the world no dey even talk sef. Na kobo and toro girls wey jam body for money,even to pay their rent

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by bolaidu001: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yayofeski:
Nice investment

Which kind of PATCH- PATCH house be this, abeg?
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
After dis struggle, one useless tenant will now coman be stressing her life.
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by yabatown: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
bolaidu001:

Which kind of PATCH- PATCH house be this, abeg?

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Iooks like a cut and join house
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
is she d owner, if she is d owner were did she get d money from, or maybe just an estate developer.
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by pennywys(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
deadZONE:
Maybe I didn't go to school..
Buh am nor seeing any real
Estate here.. Just one uncompleted
Building and her crossing a small puddle of water with plank.. That's how the would say
She is crossing red sea too.
grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
I hope some of our fraudulent Nigerian politicians are not using Chika Ike as a front to hide Nigeria's money.
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by genxris: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
That means Chika Ike is a nairalander because who else would have posted this picture or knows where her "uncompleted estate" is located apart from her
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
African Diva
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
igwedubai.. ride on chika God will take u dere. don't mind them
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Kompressor: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Truth is the Nigerian Movie Industry doesn't pay that much until recently. How many movies has she acted in recent times?
A lot of these people out there selling pwussy using celebrity status as a platform
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by missjane: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Posing for picture in an area where construction is ongoing...#daftness.. no helmet for head protection or boots incase of rusty nails lying carelessly on d ground.. #makeunagetsmallsensenah.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.