Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) (30722 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Hemanwel(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
This man is still the governor of Kogi state? I thought Sen. Melaye, Kogi lecturers, and my Igala people must have pelted him stones outta office.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by math2001: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

The map of Nigeria is different from the map of islam
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Pascal181: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
This man obviously don't knw d meaning of d word annihilate.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by lastmaster(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
ok

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Cooleasy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
so boko haram now has branch in kogi
Boko Haram has always had a plan to militarily infiltrate the South West through the Kogi/Kwara axis. And the security agencies are also aware that Boko Haram already has cells in Lagos. I said something like this as far as three years ago. Unfortunately, Boko Haram is NOT yet defeated and this war is far from over.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Greatfuture: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
When you invite the sultan and other muslim leaders to celebrate your one year in office what do you expect,and mind you it started like this in borno,stop it before it becomes strong

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love Machine:
If bokoharam can successfully attack a police stattion that means we are not safe in this country.
oh You think You were safe before? bro no just fall for that believe o na only God dey save person on a daily basis
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love Machine:
If bokoharam can successfully attack a police stattion that means we are not safe in this country.
lord were have this one been since the begining of boko haram
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by coptic: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Greatfuture:
When you invite the sultan and other muslim leaders to celebrate your one year in office what do you expect,and mind you it started like this in borno,stop it before it becomes strong
Forget invitation; Ebiras have always had extremists, some of whom I have had first hand encounters with.

Or are you not aware that some bh leaders are ebira?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by aristocratic(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
sabi99:
Yahaya abi na yamaha bello abeg I wan importune u wt a question. Y av u sworn under both old and new testament to be payn nysc corps members #2500 after 12months of active service in ur state?......

The man da even pay you #2500 and u da complain. Shake my head. We no see #1 collect from ondo state. Mbok. Thank God for that token
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Muhehehehehe

See police station like OUT-House for CATTLE RANCH!

Kai!!!! cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by mazinaija: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Junior66:
Thats is what you get with Islamic extremism. Every Kogite knows that Ebiras and Muslims from Ankpa LGA are extremists. BH attacks in Kogi have all happened in Ebira territory.
Bro u have just said my mind
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
philtex:
Bello Bello Bello.

Why?

Pay KSU lecturers o...

Every year strike. Settle them.

The same police Collecting 50naira from drivers along anyigba to lokoja. Hehehe...

Pass through that road you'll understand that police are corrupt set of people. sad

is he owing you
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Ozid(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Akinaukwa:
If you had followed the Boko Haram trend, without bias or intention to discredit any tribe, it was observable that most of their leaders are from Igbirra speaking area of Kogi State. There is no doubt that secret cells are likely being maintained to be used to spring up surprise attacks when Nigerians would have thought the game is over for B.H. God will help us.
Mr man stop saying what you don't know. Do you have any proof of what you just typed? Do you know where the underground or secret cells are located in Ebiraland? Some of you will just be misleading people on nairaland by forming I too know ( ITK). *Point of correction* it is Ebira not Igbirra.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by sabi99(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
aristocratic:

The man da even pay you #2500 and u da complain. Shake my head. We no see #1 collect from ondo state. Mbok. Thank God for that token
lolsssssssss. Dz governors no dey try at all
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Ozid(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Junior66:
Thats is what you get with Islamic extremism. Every Kogite knows that Ebiras and Muslims from Ankpa LGA are extremists. BH attacks in Kogi have all happened in Ebira territory.
By what you typed if am not mistaking you said all Ebiras are extremists even both the Muslims and Christians. But wen it comes to the Igala people only Muslims from Ankpa LGA are extremists. This is hypocrisy at its peak, come to think of it what is wrong using the word some or few. We should just thread softly you may think you are castigating a tribe but indirectly you may just be making fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Davidohida(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bello and the security agents are great liars.There is no book haram cell in okene.What we have are boys who have sold their souls to the devil.They are killing and kidnapping squad. My uncle was kidnapped for 44 days and was just released on Tuesday. Bello should do his work and stop saying that book haram are in kogi because these boys are just ebira boys and nothingelse
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Junior66(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ozid:
By what you typed if am not mistaking you said all Ebiras are extremists even both the Muslims and Christians. But wen it comes to the Igala people only Muslims from Ankpa LGA are extremists. This is hypocrisy at its peak, come to think of it what is wrong using the word some or few. We should just thread softly you may think you are castigating a tribe but indirectly you may just be making fool of yourself.
I am an Igala for your info. Sorry about generalising but most of de xtremists in Kogi hail from those two places.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by jimklef(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
so boko haram now has branch in kogi
yes of course, they are some group of ahli sunas in okene, who is affiliated to boko haram,
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by sirmelody(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Love Machine:
Which one be police station? Wer them don attack army barrack.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) by Ozid(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Junior66:
I am an Igala for your info. Sorry about generalising but most of de xtremists in Kogi hail from those two places.
Apologies accepted. Though I don't know where you got your statistics that both tribes are the extremist tribe in Kogi State all I know is that we should condemn evil and not singling a particular tribe or religion as the cause because no religion or tribe preaches violence. Am also a kogite, in brotherhood we stand!!!

#RESPECT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sakamori Drainage System To Start Recieving Attention In 2 Weeks - Soludo (Pics) / El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.